ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 386
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Hawk 07:55 AM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I think you're confusing that with what Ellaria Sand said to Lady Tyrell. Euron talked about a priceless/great(I can't remember the exact term)gift.
He said priceless gift. My first thought was Tyrion, or maybe Sansa. The dragon horn is a possibility too, though it has never been mentioned on the show so far. Others have suggested it could be the heads of the Sand Snakes who killed Myrcella. Should be interesting to see.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:29 AM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
No. He said he'd give cerci her greatest desire. Either Tyrian or Sansa IMO. But more likely tyian.
I say it's the horn. You have Euron established as the guy who's been around the world and seen it all. Plus, if there's no threat to Danny she'll just roll through everyone and while I'd love to see it there has to be some kind of threat/trap Cersei can lay. Just my guesses.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:09 AM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by Hawk:
He said priceless gift. My first thought was Tyrion, or maybe Sansa. The dragon horn is a possibility too, though it has never been mentioned on the show so far. Others have suggested it could be the heads of the Sand Snakes who killed Myrcella. Should be interesting to see.
Indeed
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:10 AM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I say it's the horn. You have Euron established as the guy who's been around the world and seen it all. Plus, if there's no threat to Danny she'll just roll through everyone and while I'd love to see it there has to be some kind of threat/trap Cersei can lay. Just my guesses.
That's a good thought. Without taking the Dragons out or incapacitating them, there is no shot
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:13 AM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
I took it as Euron was planning to head to Dragonstone. Which would satisfy the burning ships we've seen in the trailers.
Geographically he has little choice.

I mean we have to presume he took his ships into Blackwater Bay, right? How's he getting out of there without passing Dragonstone?

He HAS to go to Dragonstone. And if he just sidles merrily by, well what the !@#$ does Dany have all those ships for? Unless we're to presume that he got past there before Dany made it into Dragonstone (in which case, why the hell didn't he garrison it? Or why didn't Cersei order him to, given that she knew that's where Dany was headed?).

The whole 'unguarded Dragonstone' thing annoys me a fair amount, to be honest.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:53 AM 07-17-2017
Oh, and here's the callback with the Hound.

https://youtu.be/VKPEEIuU0to

Remember when he beat and robbed the farmer that took him in? (And the little girl made him rabbit stew?)

Ouch. That stings a bit.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:02 AM 07-17-2017
Arya should just get Thug Life tattooed on her chest
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:12 AM 07-17-2017
Those giant wights though. Fuck.
[Reply]
Sorce 11:11 AM 07-17-2017
What if he already has the horn and is going to bring her a dragon? If he is the one that can control the dragon Cersi needs him, if she gets the horn and can control the dragon herself she doesn't have a need for him.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:34 AM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by Sorce:
What if he already has the horn and is going to bring her a dragon? If he is the one that can control the dragon Cersi needs him, if she gets the horn and can control the dragon herself she doesn't have a need for him.

Not sure if this is spoilers or not but its definitely speculation

Spoiler!

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:52 AM 07-17-2017
If he already had the horn....then you think that he would have mentioned it and that would have been the cliffhanger at the end of the episode.

I think he'll just bring her the sand snakes dead.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:25 PM 07-17-2017
I'm loving Sandor's growth right now. I can't say he's had the best character development as I'd have to give that to Jamie (although show Jamie still can't touch book Jamie), but he's come a long way. Seeing that family dead as a direct result of his actions probably wouldn't have given him pause even up to seasons 4-5 and now it's weighing on his heart heavily enough to bury them during a storm. He's fighting tooth and nail to remain faithless yet he can't ignore all of this evidence he's seeing forever.

Also, at first I thought it had potential to be corny AF when Thoros told him to look in the flames, but they did a good job of not actually showing the vision and having him narrate instead.. speaking of, anyone know the significance of "the mountain, looks like an arrowhead"?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:27 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
If he already had the horn....then you think that he would have mentioned it and that would have been the cliffhanger at the end of the episode.

I think he'll just bring her the sand snakes dead.
I don't think they would introduce it like that, "by the way I have this horn that controls dragons" Nobody would believe him. Now if he went to attack Dany, used the horn to control the dragon then brought that back with him then yeah.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:09 PM 07-17-2017
What were his exact words? Something you desire or something like that?

I feel like it has to be something she has a history with. I don't think she really wants or desires a dragon because they haven't really established that or even that she is afraid of them.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:12 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh, and here's the callback with the Hound.

https://youtu.be/VKPEEIuU0to

Remember when he beat and robbed the farmer that took him in? (And the little girl made him rabbit stew?)

Ouch. That stings a bit.
Yeah. My buddy noticed it and called it out. That is rough stuff. ROUGH
[Reply]
Page 13 of 386
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up