ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 57
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:10 PM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
They seem to frown upon going into a corral of sheep and skinning them with your knife! I got blasted.

Also you can't do shit anywhere with the more bounty on your head holy shit.

Go hunting and shoot your gun and they surround you and kill you before you can get away.
Once hunting, same here. Did get away though. Where they really get me is that one mission in black water. I can’t go 10 feet in without being swarmed. I haven’t tried it yet, but just had a thought, I wonder if the mask will help?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:12 PM 10-28-2018
You can go into accessibility and change "hold to run" to "toggle to run".
[Reply]
crazycoffey 06:52 PM 10-28-2018
Found the gold bars gang treasure
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:10 PM 10-28-2018
Help for those of you insane enough to go for 100% completion.

If you are the type that likes to explore and figure out every little thing on your own then definitely do not look.

www.rdr2map.com
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 09:52 AM 10-29-2018
Good idea I read is to tame a wild horse if one is nearby and then ride it with your main horse whistled for and following. Then you can hunt and bring back 2X as many carcasses. More pelts as well I guess, but I never have hunted more pelts than the carcass I can carry, so not sure what the limit is on pelt carry.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:03 AM 10-29-2018
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
Good idea I read is to tame a wild horse if one is nearby and then ride it with your main horse whistled for and following. Then you can hunt and bring back 2X as many carcasses. More pelts as well I guess, but I never have hunted more pelts than the carcass I can carry, so not sure what the limit is on pelt carry.
ive had three pelts on my horse so far, but only one carcass
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 10:11 AM 10-29-2018
Of note, a bear pelt is treated like a carcass in size as well.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:21 AM 10-29-2018
Some chick was on the side of the road and i decided to help. She then asked for a ride back to town and asked that i make room for her on my horse.

Well...i just almost got my ass kicked by a grizzly bear, im a fucking bloody mess and im not about to drop this Grizzly hide to take her home.

So i pistol whipped her instead for being such a selfish bitch.

Of course a witness saw, so i popped a cap in his ass too. While looting the body and grabbing his spiffy hat, yet another witness shows up. I chase him down and pistol whipped him to death.

Dang....one murder just led to another, ya know? But i can't have them snitchin'.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:47 AM 10-29-2018
Not a bad idea, actually.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:50 AM 10-29-2018
For those of you that want a good horse.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Skyy God 11:38 AM 10-29-2018
Anyone figure out how to rob the back room of the doctor without alerting the law?
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 11:45 AM 10-29-2018
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Anyone figure out how to rob the back room of the doctor without alerting the law?
That is exactly the attempt that led to me starting over the game to come back at it. I had a bigger bounty than I wanted to pay after that, and a lot of other mistakes so I just started over.

Once I get back to that, I think I'll try changing clothes and putting on a mask, and then maybe go in at night and use knives or something quiet. If that fails, I'll just check and see how much I can make in there and pay the bounty off quick.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 04:15 PM 10-29-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
For those of you that want a good horse.

Spoiler!
And you have found it? I sure couldn't so far
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:31 PM 10-29-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Some chick was on the side of the road and i decided to help. She then asked for a ride back to town and asked that i make room for her on my horse.

Well...i just almost got my ass kicked by a grizzly bear, im a fucking bloody mess and im not about to drop this Grizzly hide to take her home.

So i pistol whipped her instead for being such a selfish bitch.

Of course a witness saw, so i popped a cap in his ass too. While looting the body and grabbing his spiffy hat, yet another witness shows up. I chase him down and pistol whipped him to death.

Dang....one murder just led to another, ya know? But i can't have them snitchin'.
I'm wondering around out in the middle of nowhere by the Wapiti Reservation...

Come across a dead woman and stagecoach driver. Stopped to loot the bodies, and another coach drives by. Thinks I did it. Sorry, gotta kill you now.

Another coach drives by and catches me in the act. Fuck, you're dead too.

Of course, as I'm looting THOSE bodies, a single rider comes by.

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, PEOPLE!
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:35 PM 10-29-2018
And you have found it? I sure couldn't so far
Yeah, mine was on the east side of the lake.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 57
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up