ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 57
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
Pointer19 05:04 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Who knew it's so ****ing easy to skin a deer?
Still takes too long. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:06 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Who knew it's so fucking easy to skin a deer?

Spoiler!
Bears are even funnier.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:08 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Bears are even funnier.
Just got to Chapter 2 and only came across one. Didn't shoot.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:24 PM 10-27-2018
Welp. Guess the alligators aren't bad enough.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rasputin 05:37 PM 10-27-2018
Switching weapons is a bit tricky and annoying and it's so easy to pull your weapon and shoot your horse by mistake
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:05 PM 10-27-2018
This game needs a couple of money sinks. Gotten the camp completely upgraded and fully upgraded the horse and guns I use and still have well over 2 thousand.
[Reply]
The Dude Abides 06:46 PM 10-27-2018
I feel it is a big waste of money at this point. I played GTA5 and it was awesome. Controls on this game are clumsy, inventory system is to complicated, just a rushed project. Do not recomend
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:06 PM 10-27-2018
Don't know what you're talking about as far as controls. Feels pretty similar to GTA5. Inventory is a bit weird to get used to but once you've got it down not a problem.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:13 PM 10-27-2018
Whoever made the "Country Pursuits" mission at Rockstar is a fucking asshole. That is all.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:42 PM 10-27-2018
I just saw a horse kick a guy to death :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:03 AM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)...

via Gfycat

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I just saw a horse kick a guy to death :-)
you mean this is pretty damn funny
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:03 AM 10-28-2018
Cinematic mode on your horse is pretty nice. You can set a waypoint on the map and it will automatically take you there without you needing to do anything. You can die from random events still so that kind of sucks.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:27 AM 10-28-2018
I wish they would have remade GUN from the PS2 era. That game was bad ass could use dynamite on your arrows and blow people up that land on top of buildings.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:48 AM 10-28-2018
Let my wife “drive” the horse last night . She’s notoriously horrible at any steering mechanism in games. I keep telling her to slow down, she does. Then while in Valentine, while walking the horse at a snails pace, she walks over a dog. The dog helps, and whines, and is dying. My wife is crying. :-).

But, here’s the cool thing. I think that was considered a crime maybe? It was in someone’s property and my wanted status appeared a few seconds after walking over the dog. But as I was riding through town at a walking pace, as I passed people. They said things like “ I wouldn’t be seen around here if I were you” and “take it from me friend, the law is looking for you. You’d better leave town”. Maybe because my honor status is leaning pretty far into the white /good guy status.

I’m not sure what to make of the camp/donate thing. So far it’s been a lot of just randomness . Haven’t got far in the story at all. Don’t get me wrong I love this game. I just don’t know whaat to do, am I supposed to just go hunt stuff, or go rob people? Do I need to donate (feels like I’m the. Only mother fucker in camp doing anything :-))

As others have said, the weapons wheel/ item /satchel navigation is a little comprehensive. I’m gettting the hang of it, but there’s lots to remember like at one point I had a rifle, it I have no idea where it is now, maybe because it’s the beginning and I’ve had like three horses before finally buying my own at the stable. Maybe now I have to acquire stuff. Not sure how to obtain more money, I think I’m at like $70 .
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:26 AM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Let my wife “drive” the horse last night . She’s notoriously horrible at any steering mechanism in games. I keep telling her to slow down, she does. Then while in Valentine, while walking the horse at a snails pace, she walks over a dog. The dog helps, and whines, and is dying. My wife is crying. :-).

But, here’s the cool thing. I think that was considered a crime maybe? It was in someone’s property and my wanted status appeared a few seconds after walking over the dog. But as I was riding through town at a walking pace, as I passed people. They said things like “ I wouldn’t be seen around here if I were you” and “take it from me friend, the law is looking for you. You’d better leave town”. Maybe because my honor status is leaning pretty far into the white /good guy status.

I’m not sure what to make of the camp/donate thing. So far it’s been a lot of just randomness . Haven’t got far in the story at all. Don’t get me wrong I love this game. I just don’t know whaat to do, am I supposed to just go hunt stuff, or go rob people? Do I need to donate (feels like I’m the. Only mother fucker in camp doing anything :-))

As others have said, the weapons wheel/ item /satchel navigation is a little comprehensive. I’m gettting the hang of it, but there’s lots to remember like at one point I had a rifle, it I have no idea where it is now, maybe because it’s the beginning and I’ve had like three horses before finally buying my own at the stable. Maybe now I have to acquire stuff. Not sure how to obtain more money, I think I’m at like $70 .
They seem to frown upon going into a corral of sheep and skinning them with your knife! I got blasted.

Also you can't do shit anywhere with the more bounty on your head holy shit.

Go hunting and shoot your gun and they surround you and kill you before you can get away.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 57
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up