Page 19 of 39
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Media Center>CW: The Flash
keg in kc 02:22 PM 05-15-2014
Time to give it its own thread...

[Reply]
petegz28 10:55 AM 01-21-2016
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I have no doubt she will be back Barry was just about to reveal who he really is and it's for the best she is gone anyways and Barry should let her go to keep Zoom from snatching her too.

2nd world Harrison Wells is the wild card he can't be trusted but he has something cherished to lose his own daughter. So what he does is each week builds the suspense of the show.

I've never seen a show with more cliff hangers than The Flash to make you want watch next week.

I want to see more Zoom he is becoming my favorite super villain.
And now the "Reverse Flash" is back???
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:36 AM 01-21-2016
Originally Posted by petegz28:
And now the "Reverse Flash" is back???
Zoom is going to steal his speed or "Harry" will use reverse as a ginny pig to test out his engineered formula extracted from The Turtle.
[Reply]
JD10367 06:29 AM 01-23-2016
Too bad they got rid of the character already, Shantel VanSanten is pretty hot. I agree that I don't see what the point of it was, unless they simply wanted to show Barry moving on from Iris a bit. Ultimately I guess they couldn't continue to have him mooning over her every time they were in a scene together. And maybe since they have Barry following the superhero "I can't be in a relationship because I'd put them in danger" line of thought, it might push him back to Iris since she's always already in danger (being related to him somewhat and being part of the group).
[Reply]
007 06:35 AM 01-23-2016
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Too bad they got rid of the character already, Shantel VanSanten is pretty hot. I agree that I don't see what the point of it was, unless they simply wanted to show Barry moving on from Iris a bit. Ultimately I guess they couldn't continue to have him mooning over her every time they were in a scene together. And maybe since they have Barry following the superhero "I can't be in a relationship because I'd put them in danger" line of thought, it might push him back to Iris since she's always already in danger (being related to him somewhat and being part of the group).
We already know he and Iris get married anyway.
[Reply]
JD10367 06:43 AM 01-23-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
We already know he and Iris get married anyway.
Of course, but they have to get to that point. A few episodes it was "I love you like a brother and just found out you love me and are the Flash but I'm in love with Eddie, oops, Eddie just got killed saving your ass". Iris is still in mourning and still doesn't see Barry romantically yet, so they have to build that somehow. Showing him in a rebound relationship was step one.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:32 PM 01-26-2016
Hunter Zolomon?? No way it's that easy.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:39 PM 01-26-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
i literally lol'd when i heard his name. and i barely even follow DC.

flash is building. love this series.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:24 PM 01-26-2016
They probably have some trick up their sleeve. Hell of a name drop there. Also did Barry learn anything from Patti? I assume she knows he cares about her coming for her at the end.
[Reply]
007 11:14 PM 01-26-2016
OK, I have no idea who he is. Please explain.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:37 AM 01-27-2016
Hunter will be a professor at a University in Central City I bet.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:47 AM 01-27-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
OK, I have no idea who he is. Please explain.
He's Zoom in the comics. I'm sure it's a red herring.

But they've also set it up for Caitlin to check his DNA and find some version of speed force to make her think she can cure Garrick. And so far everyone has been mirror, mirror doppelganger of their earth-1/earth-2 counterpart. But that has to change at some point.

It can't be that obvious...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:30 AM 01-27-2016

But they've also set it up for Caitlin to check his DNA and find some version of speed force to make her think she can cure Garrick. And so far everyone has been mirror, mirror doppelganger of their earth-1/earth-2 counterpart. But that has to change at some point.

IMO, it has to be either Barry,Eddie, or Wally's doppelganger
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:32 AM 01-27-2016

Another theory of mine is Zoloman in both "Earths" was an adopted child.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:36 AM 01-27-2016
I still like the idea of Barry's dad from Earth-2 being Zoom.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:40 AM 01-27-2016
I still like the idea of Barry's dad from Earth-2 being Zoom.
JWS action would be sweet, and would indicate that Barry never existed in Earth 2 also.

Another JWS theory is he witnessed Both Barry and his wife being killed by the reverse flash, which drove him insane to gain as much power as possible during Earth 2's Accelerator accident.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 39
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up