Page 17 of 39
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Media Center>CW: The Flash
keg in kc 02:22 PM 05-15-2014
Time to give it its own thread...

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:52 AM 11-22-2015
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
If Reverse Flash never existed, then the whole timeline we were watching would have never existed. Eddie never has a reason to die, Nora lives and Barry goes down the path of the Flash from the original timeline, which in turn creates Eobard.

Kind of like a grandfather paradox. That timeline only exists if Eobard goes back in time. I think the only solution that made any sense was that Eobard existed until he didn't, otherwise the characters are just in a timeloop.
Damn it, I posted my response before I read yours. I think we said pretty much the same thing.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:58 AM 11-22-2015
Originally Posted by milkman:
I am a big SciFi/fantasy fan, and comic books are both.

There is so much wrong with the story line after Eddie shoots himself, it would be imposible to get it all into one post, not to mention that I might forget some, and not even think of some.

To this day, I still think the best time travel movie is "The Final Countdown".
My favorite is The Butterfly Effect. I rented the CD and watched it one day. THe next day I watched it again, but without realizing it I flipped over the CD and watched the director's cut. It was very similar but with a couple of very signficant plot differences and a different ending. I thought I was watching the same movie, and I kept saying "What the fuck is going on here?".
[Reply]
JakeLV 10:06 AM 11-22-2015
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Damn it, I posted my response before I read yours. I think we said pretty much the same thing.
:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:13 PM 12-01-2015
It's happening...

Arrow and The Flash and this is kicking ass.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:42 PM 12-01-2015
Oh snap

So many twist to the plot in this episode. 2nd world Harrison Wells gets shot by The Flash's girl friend.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:21 PM 12-01-2015
Can't wait for tomorrow night for The Flash on The Arrow.

Oh yeah Hawk Girl is hot!
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 11:58 PM 12-01-2015
actress who plays Hawk Girl is a really bad actress :-)

also, was that Connor Hawke at the end? He's supposed to be half black lol
[Reply]
journeyscarab 11:18 AM 12-02-2015
And again....is there not any security at the Arrow den or STAR Labs? Jeebus people just trot in unannounced. I can't past the security guard at work who has seen me every day for the past 3 years without showing my freaking badge yet Merlin Au Gratin and his goons pop in like its a freaking Starbucks.

And is everyone going to know Barry is Flash by the end of the series? Jeebus Cisco!
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:59 PM 12-02-2015
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
actress who plays Hawk Girl is a really bad actress :-)

also, was that Connor Hawke at the end? He's supposed to be half black lol
Hawk Girl is hot doesn't matter if she can act. Hot Girl.

Also I think she does great plays naïve pretty good.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:29 PM 12-03-2015
So why would they ever worry about anything if Barry can just hit the reset button every time?

I suppose the end is nigh for ollicity, though, which is probably good long term.

Could the grave in the premiere be mother or son?
[Reply]
Radar Chief 04:31 PM 12-03-2015
Merlin Au Gratin.

:-)
[Reply]
JD10367 08:16 PM 12-05-2015
I watched most of the first season of "Arrow" and then drifted away. The crossover makes me think I need to go back and catch up.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 10:06 PM 12-05-2015
Originally Posted by JD10367:
I watched most of the first season of "Arrow" and then drifted away. The crossover makes me think I need to go back and catch up.
First season is god awful, it gets a little bit better every season though
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 01:19 AM 12-13-2015
Strong Christmas episode, really showcases just how well developed each character (not only Flash) is and how well they click together. This is such a contrast to Arrow where everyone else are clearly addons no matter how they try, here they gel together pretty naturally despite how the team keeps getting bigger and bigger. Even the guest villains had great performances, the dude from Spartacus makes for a fierce villain and while you would think that Mark Hamill's Joker would be too over the top in live action, he sells it as Trickster convincingly once again. Very glad the high-drama stuff, while still present in this episode, was kept on a leash.

Also badass that Wally is now in the universe, setting up for a speedster team up in the future, though I'd love to see Jay get his speed back sooner rather than later or maybe have a flashback episode (no pun intended) about him in on Earth 2 in the past, love the whole neo/retro 40s setting and his costume.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:49 PM 12-28-2015

[Reply]
Page 17 of 39
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up