ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 41
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Media Center>The CW: New Green Arrow TV Show ( with new actor)
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 05-18-2012
The series, which will air on Wednesdays at 8:00-9:00 p.m., stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

[Reply]
Silock 02:01 PM 12-12-2013
Cheesiest episode yet. I just can't take Crixus seriously.
[Reply]
007 04:52 AM 01-16-2014
What the hell did Laurel do to her face? Looks like everything was pulled back.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 08:07 PM 01-16-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
Yeah she's got that reptile look going on. Someone mentioned she got surgery over the summer. I would think she's a bit young for that already.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 09:23 PM 01-16-2014
I've been following this show because I'm more or less a DC fan (though I hate what they've done with the reboot). I've always found it really lame that they made Ollie Batman-lite and not only that, specifically NOLAN-batman-lite. The mid-season finale in December got me pumped but it seems like the only great episodes that get the ball rolling have actual comic book writers involved (Geoff Johns) and the rest are pretty soap opera/mediocre/bleh. I like how they've starting shipping Ollie and Felicity though. The whole Roy/Thea/kids arc is really annoying.. there's a lot of dead weight characters on the show like Diggle whose soul purpose is to be morale support and say stuff like "well back when I was in the military.." and of course Laurel whose been really useless since the start of the season.

Originally Posted by Guru:
I think she just lost a lot of weight.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:00 PM 01-16-2014
Originally Posted by Silock:
Thea and Felicity more than made up for it. HOLY SHIT.
So...does Thea have a speech impediment?
[Reply]
007 11:04 PM 01-16-2014
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
I've been following this show because I'm more or less a DC fan (though I hate what they've done with the reboot). I've always found it really lame that they made Ollie Batman-lite and not only that, specifically NOLAN-batman-lite. The mid-season finale in December got me pumped but it seems like the only great episodes that get the ball rolling have actual comic book writers involved (Geoff Johns) and the rest are pretty soap opera/mediocre/bleh. I like how they've starting shipping Ollie and Felicity though. The whole Roy/Thea/kids arc is really annoying.. there's a lot of dead weight characters on the show like Diggle whose soul purpose is to be morale support and say stuff like "well back when I was in the military.." and of course Laurel whose been really useless since the start of the season.

I think she just lost a lot of weight.
that weight must have all come off of her face. She looks a ton like Kim Raver now. Its distracting.

She was prettier before.
[Reply]
007 11:05 PM 01-16-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
So...does Thea have a speech impediment?
Who cares. Felicity was Smoakin
[Reply]
journeyscarab 12:33 PM 01-30-2014
Watched last night episode. Eh, they're starting to go past believable. Parts of the claw are embeded in the prisoners body and he pulls them out like its nothing? Come on.

Also, mom is running for mayor?? The ex-husband returns to run her campaign after the way their marriage ended? This felt like a filler episode and a bit soap-opera-ie.

Meanwhile...we've seen nothing from Barry Allen in Central City.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 07:58 PM 01-30-2014
The show is really bad except for the few episodes that actual comic book writers are in charge of (like the mid-season finale). Diggles and Laurel have gone beyond useless in this show and have absolutely no role.

I laughed out loud during one of his typical worthless scenes.

"You know, Roy, Slade, some guys I served with, some people are just broken. *hands Ollie his ringing cell phone that was 2 feet in front of him anyways*"

:-)

You can count on the writers to have him say something generic about his time as a Marine and then do something pointless just for the sake of giving him screen time because.. he exists. They looked like they were setting him up as an actual partner who could fight along side him sometimes back in Season 1 due to his experience/training.. then he just turned out to have no role at all. And don't get me started on Laurel.. jeez.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:54 PM 01-30-2014
Last night was a setup episode, putting everything in place for the latter portion of the season. It wasn't great, but it had its moments, and I like where I think they're going.

I don't believe Barry Allen shows up again this year. I remember reading something about that a few weeks back, and how we won't be seeing him again until the Flash series.
[Reply]
Silock 02:53 AM 01-31-2014
Blah episode. This show sucks now. WAY sucks.
[Reply]
007 05:46 AM 01-31-2014
Blah episode. This show sucks now. WAY sucks.
you think everything sucks tonight.
[Reply]
Silock 03:02 PM 01-31-2014
I can only take so much seething Roy and dumbass Laurel.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:54 PM 01-31-2014
It was always walking a very fine line. I enjoyed it enough to watch the first season. It just barely managed to wind it's way through the cheesiness, and kept most of the characters just barley compelling enough, that I was entertained. I found the Roy story arch to be annoying and stupid. I was hoping that they were either going to move away from it in the second season or resolve it quickly.
[Reply]
007 07:11 PM 01-31-2014
I don't understand what they are tyring to accomplish with Laurel at all. she was a good character in the first year but now she is just a waste.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 41
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up