ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll
Page 17 of 59
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How are you holding up?
DaFace 09:22 PM 03-21-2020
Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:54 PM 03-23-2020
I think I found a way to pass the time that I should turn into a dad challenge.

I just took my kids phones and made an embarrassing dad video on their Snapchat stories.
It will be glorious when they find out in a few minutes. Their devices are locked down for dinner.
[Reply]
seclark 06:14 PM 03-23-2020
We still play whiffle ball in the front yard
We play burnout, though, and I wrapped the ball with electric tape
I can’t run but I can still chuck it in their back
:-)
12,11, and 6. They keep coming back
sec
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:20 PM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I think I found a way to pass the time that I should turn into a dad challenge.

I just took my kids phones and made an embarrassing dad video on their Snapchat stories.
It will be glorious when they find out in a few minutes. Their devices are locked down for dinner.
:-) well played.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:23 PM 03-23-2020
I turned off MSM about 2 weeks ago. As long as it’s off. I have my sanity.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:25 PM 03-23-2020
Worst part for me is quarantining a 2 year old. I work during the day but my poor wife is stuck with the kid all day and can't schedule play dates. Only so much he wants to do in the backyard or front yard. He'd watch TV all day if allowed but at 2 years old I just don't see that as healthy. He's asking about the park and his friends, but we just can't do it.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:16 AM 03-24-2020
So Friday i picked up a patient off the floor he has Parkinson but can do things for himself if he chooses too but i couldn't leave him like how he was and he was inco-operative so my back has been hurting called in Saturday and seemed much better Sunday but not so much tonight I came home early from my shift but hopefully having next two nights off I will get my back back in shape. I've had worse back pain ten years ago before my back surgery it's not that severe but damn I can't afford to miss out on overtime right now but I know i got to feel better. I'm rating how I'm holding up at a 5 because things could be much worse but they could be a whole lot better.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:23 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Worst part for me is quarantining a 2 year old. I work during the day but my poor wife is stuck with the kid all day and can't schedule play dates. Only so much he wants to do in the backyard or front yard. He'd watch TV all day if allowed but at 2 years old I just don't see that as healthy. He's asking about the park and his friends, but we just can't do it.
I hear knives and bags of glass are great toys. Smart move limiting screen time.

How's he doing-still all over the place I would guess.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:18 AM 03-24-2020
I'm trying to work from home today.

If my younger two don't stop arguing over who gets a specific device, I'm going to throw them both in the cloths dryer with a couple of rocks and turn it on for a minute.

Just kidding....kind of.....

We lost power for 2-3hrs yesterday and you'd have thought they were at the end of the stay with Anne Frank by the time the lights come on. The lesson, kids need less devices and screen time, even when you think you're limiting those things already.

They better pull it together or there is going to be another round of snapchats for their friends....
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:59 AM 03-24-2020
We lost power last night for a bit too.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:04 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Thats awesome!

Were in OKC...
Ooo, surprising I found OKC to surprisingly being a city I wound up liking in my work travels.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 10:44 AM 03-24-2020
The governor just announced Place and Stay for our city so we're holed up. It sucks because we were isolating except for grocery store and going for hikes on the weekend, but now we can't hike. Cabin fever creeping in.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:10 PM 03-24-2020

If my younger two don't stop arguing over who gets a specific device, I'm going to throw them both in the cloths dryer with a couple of rocks and turn it on for a minute.

We lost power for 2-3hrs yesterday and you'd have thought they were at the end of the stay with Anne Frank by the time the lights come on. The lesson, kids need less devices and screen time, even when you think you're limiting those things already.

They better pull it together or there is going to be another round of snapchats for their friends....
Be nice to send them outside, but I'm guessing the weather where you are is similar to ours...and it ain't helping things.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:13 PM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Ooo, surprising I found OKC to surprisingly being a city I wound up liking in my work travels.
I agree, i love OKC. Amazing what a world of difference it is from Tulsa that is only 90 minutes away. If you've been to Tulsa you know what I mean, and if you haven't...don't bother.
[Reply]
Otter 01:15 PM 03-24-2020
I'm ready to get back to work and for my gym to re-open.

Fuck this shit, it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:26 PM 03-24-2020

Adults are like this now lol, the power goes off and we all go ah fuck this is terrible!

Hell if the internet goes out life is not worth living for my children.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 59
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up