ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>ESPN trying to get Al Michaels and Peyton Manning
RunKC 12:32 PM 03-05-2020
This would be awesome. We’d get to have Romo and Manning break down awesomeness of our God QB many times a year.

Also no more disastrous Booger and Tessitore

ESPN plans to attempt to acquire Al Michaels from NBC to potentially pair with Peyton Manning for MNF 👀, per @AndrewMarchand pic.twitter.com/JhcoslaCRW

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) March 5, 2020

[Reply]
DeepPurple 03:09 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

I wish someone wanted Fouts too.
I guess you didn't hear the good news in April, Fouts is out at CBS.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...php?p=14898716
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:12 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Louis Riddick would be a good choice, and he worked with Andy/Veach. Also helps that he was a founding media member of the Mahomes bandwagon

Louis Riddick blocked me for some reason. I know I’ve never posted anything that could possibly offend him.

It’s got me bumfuzzled.

Is there a way to find out when & why?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:04 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Louis Riddick blocked me for some reason. I know I’ve never posted anything that could possibly offend him.

It’s got me bumfuzzled.

Is there a way to find out when & why?
I have it on good authority that it's the naked pics you sent him...he really wants you to know that he ain't about that...
[Reply]
Shaid 09:45 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I have it on good authority that it's the naked pics you sent him...he really wants you to know that he ain't about that...
I blocked him for the same reason. Take a hint!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:14 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Shaid:
I blocked him for the same reason. Take a hint!

You guys can’t handle it because my cock is twice as big as yours. You munchkins need to just accept it. I figured Louis had a big one too but I guess “micro” is the keyword for you guys.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up