ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2245 of 3903
« First < 1245174521452195223522412242224322442245 224622472248224922552295234527453245 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bugeater 11:19 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Who are they?
You know exactly who I'm talking about.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:19 AM 05-27-2020
Hit the showers, Dung.
[Reply]
Donger 11:22 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
You know exactly who I'm talking about.
Monticore?
[Reply]
Monticore 11:22 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Projection,

Never have stated that period. I just defend the rights of those who choose not to.

Because regardless how I feel about it, it is their ****ing right to not do so. Just like its your right to not own a gun, etc.

But having said all that, it doesn't change the fact that you are a beta.
Seem hung on this beta label did lewdog leave you off of his alpha list or something.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:23 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
There you go, lying again.
One more motherfuckin time...

https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipelin...enough-already

Condensed version

"96,032 patients were registered in these hospitals with the coronavirus during the study period (December 20, 2019 to April 14, 2020); this is a large data set. The mean age of the patients was just under 54 years, 54/46 male/female. 14,888 of them were in the treatment sets defined above: 1868 got straight chloroquine, 3783 got chloroquine with a macrolide, 3016 received hydroxychloroquine by itself, and another 6221 got HCQ with a macrolide). That leaves 81,144 patients as a control group getting other standard of care. Let’s note at the start that the authors controlled for a number of confounding factors (such as age, sex, race or ethnicity, body-mass index, cardiovascular disease and risk factors, diabetes, lung disease, smoking, immunosuppressed condition, and overall disease severity). How’d it go?"

"Judge for yourself. The mortality in the control group was 9.3%. The mortality in the chloroquine group was 16.4%. The mortality in the chloroquine plus macrolide group was 22.2%. The mortality in the hydroxychloroquine group was 18%. And the mortality in the hydroxychloroquine plus macrolide group was 23.8%."

"Let’s look at cardiac arrhythmia. The 0.3% of the control group developed new arrhythmias during their hospitalization. But 4.3% of the chloroquine treatment group did. And 6.5% of the chloroquine plus macrolide group. As did 6.1% of the hydroxychloroquine group. And 8.1% of the hydroxychlorquine plus macrolide group."

If you wanna take that shit by all means, go ahead.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:28 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
One more mother****in time...

https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipelin...enough-already

Condensed version

"96,032 patients were registered in these hospitals with the coronavirus during the study period (December 20, 2019 to April 14, 2020); this is a large data set. The mean age of the patients was just under 54 years, 54/46 male/female. 14,888 of them were in the treatment sets defined above: 1868 got straight chloroquine, 3783 got chloroquine with a macrolide, 3016 received hydroxychloroquine by itself, and another 6221 got HCQ with a macrolide). That leaves 81,144 patients as a control group getting other standard of care. Let’s note at the start that the authors controlled for a number of confounding factors (such as age, sex, race or ethnicity, body-mass index, cardiovascular disease and risk factors, diabetes, lung disease, smoking, immunosuppressed condition, and overall disease severity). How’d it go?"

"Judge for yourself. The mortality in the control group was 9.3%. The mortality in the chloroquine group was 16.4%. The mortality in the chloroquine plus macrolide group was 22.2%. The mortality in the hydroxychloroquine group was 18%. And the mortality in the hydroxychloroquine plus macrolide group was 23.8%."

"Let’s look at cardiac arrhythmia. The 0.3% of the control group developed new arrhythmias during their hospitalization. But 4.3% of the chloroquine treatment group did. And 6.5% of the chloroquine plus macrolide group. As did 6.1% of the hydroxychloroquine group. And 8.1% of the hydroxychlorquine plus macrolide group."

If you wanna take that shit by all means, go ahead.
Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see the word "Zinc" in there.
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:30 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Heart Disease isn’t transferable by droplets from someone else’s breath.
Cancer isn’t transferable by droplets from someone else’s breath.
The vast majority of your vague Medical mistakes argument aren’t transferable from someone else’s breath and if they are the doctors and nurses wear masks to mitigate the possibility.
Alzheimer’s isn’t transferable from someone else’s breath.
Diabetes isn’t transferable from someone else’s breath.

The majority of the arguments you put forth are based on bad personal decisions both in the long term and short term. But I guess if you don’t try to avoid them then you wouldn’t try to avoid COVID as well, the difference is you’re just playing Russian roulette with your own life when it comes to all the deflections you presented, with COVID you’re forcing others to play your game, and you don’t seem to mind one bit.

Also the Flu claimed roughly 80000 lives in 2018, so COVID already beat that in three months with all this social distancing. I’m sure you can understand that at least some of those 80000 deaths could have been mitigated if the deceased would’ve gotten a flu shot. Problem with COVID is we don’t have a vaccine for people to ignore, but once we have an effective vaccine then your argument will probably have the validity you want it to.

The so-called Covid deaths have been labeled as the cause of death for things such as heart attacks and other pre-existing conditions, including simply OLD AGE....."108 year old died of Covid" GTFOOH!! That is FACT. They have been encouraged to label the cause of death as much as possible as covid, even without a test and other obvious conditions that brought the person to the hospital in the first place. Additionally, there is a $ incentive to do so, along with vents.....But hey, carry on. Bottom line, people die every second of the day, they are just labeling a lot of those as covid and stuffing every one of them down your throat all day every day. Even still, the 95+% survival rate never gets mentioned. If it was so easy to catch in the air, then who would be walking around? What about your eyes? The mask won't save you, especially if you have been eating pork and smokiing for 60 years, while walking around diabetic. Your IMMUNE SYSTEM exists for a REASON. the masks also cut down on your own oxygen intake. I will wear it where required but not constantly for no good reason, especially in 90+ degree weather.
[Reply]
Donger 11:31 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Projection,

Never have stated that period. I just defend the rights of those who choose not to.

Because regardless how I feel about it, it is their ****ing right to not do so. Just like its your right to not own a gun, etc.

But having said all that, it doesn't change the fact that you are a beta.
Yes, you've made it abundantly clear that you're a selfish piece of trash who doesn't care about his fellow Americans. Have fun exercising that right.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:35 AM 05-27-2020
It's all my fault 5,000 nursing home residents died after Cuomo forced infected people into those nursing homes. I'm thorry, Dung.
[Reply]
jdubya 11:38 AM 05-27-2020
Yes, you've made it abundantly clear that you're a selfish piece of trash who doesn't care about his fellow Americans. Have fun exercising that right.
If one wears a mask does that mean they "care" and deserve a big air hug?
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:42 AM 05-27-2020
Monticore?
You're Dongering me. :-)

Apparently you missed this post from last night.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=14989535
[Reply]
Donger 11:43 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
If one wears a mask does that mean they "care" and deserve a big air hug?
More than this piece of trash?

People retired from the work force? I don't ****ing care about those people

Yes, clearly.
[Reply]
Donger 11:44 AM 05-27-2020
You're Dongering me. :-)

Apparently you missed this post from last night.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=14989535
Yes, I did.

How do you know they weren't Americans?
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:45 AM 05-27-2020
Yes, I did.

How do you know they weren't Americans?
Not speaking English is the biggest clue....and that isn't the first time I've ran into that issue...
[Reply]
Donger 11:46 AM 05-27-2020
Not speaking English is the biggest clue....
So you don't know.
[Reply]
Page 2245 of 3903
« First < 1245174521452195223522412242224322442245 224622472248224922552295234527453245 > Last »
Up