ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Las Vegas Raiders stadium looking sweet!
Deberg_1990 07:04 PM 12-24-2019

#DeathStarConstruction pic.twitter.com/el0GsC2EU2

— [🚘 🚥] I’m a 🏈 FAN (@Carrlights) December 23, 2019

The Chiefs need one of these!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:59 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Looks like a giant Roomba
Gotta admit... one of the best lines in a long time. Welcome to Raiders Roomba Field! Hopefully this becomes a viral thing when it opens.

Merry Christmas everyone.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:06 AM 12-25-2019
Instead of the big Sombrero--The Big ROOMBA!!!
[Reply]
wazu 08:15 AM 12-25-2019
Seems like if any team could pull this off it would be the Raiders, just due to their overall popularity and fan support not being as regionally bound.

Still, just looking at population counts, the Las Vegas metro area is similar in size to Kansas City. KC is somewhere around #27 in current NFL market size. So the Raiders will drop from the #3ish size market to somewhere around where we are. I would guess that a fair amount of Vegas locals will adopt the Raiders, but in a small market you need a wealth of fanatics to pay NFL prices.
[Reply]
bobbything 08:33 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Gotta admit... one of the best lines in a long time. Welcome to Raiders Roomba Field! Hopefully this becomes a viral thing when it opens.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Roomba Field at iRobot Stadium
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:21 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Seems like if any team could pull this off it would be the Raiders, just due to their overall popularity and fan support not being as regionally bound.

Still, just looking at population counts, the Las Vegas metro area is similar in size to Kansas City. KC is somewhere around #27 in current NFL market size. So the Raiders will drop from the #3ish size market to somewhere around where we are. I would guess that a fair amount of Vegas locals will adopt the Raiders, but in a small market you need a wealth of fanatics to pay NFL prices.
I don’t see them having a solid home field advantage. I suspect a lot of team’s fans will take advantage of seeing an away game bundled with going to Vegas. Hell I intend to.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:22 AM 12-25-2019
Which one of you guys buried the Mahomes jersey in there?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:22 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:

It's gonna be like the Rams in L.A. They'll sell plenty of tickets, but half of them will be to opposing team fans.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 09:26 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Link for the part in bold.
https://fbschedules.com/nfl-2020/team/oakland-raiders

The Chiefs are going to have to wait and be the sixth in line to beat the Raiders in Vegas. I misread the schedule and thought they had included the four preseason games.

2020 Oakland Raiders Schedule

Date TBA Miami Dolphins
Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV

Date TBA
New Orleans Saints

Date TBA
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Date TBA
AFC South*

Date TBA
at AFC North*

Date TBA NY Jets
at New York Jets
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

Date TBA
Denver Broncos

Date TBA
Kansas City Chiefs

Date TBA LA Chargers
Los Angeles Chargers

Date TBA
Buffalo Bills

Date TBA
at New England Patriots
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA

Date TBA LA Chargers
at Los Angeles Chargers
Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson, CA

Date TBA
at Kansas City Chiefs
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO

Date TBA
at Denver Broncos
Broncos Stadium at Mile High, Denver, CO

Date TBA
at Carolina Panthers
Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, NC

Date TBA
at Atlanta Falcons
Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:29 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
https://fbschedules.com/nfl-2020/team/oakland-raiders

The Chiefs are going to have to wait and be the sixth in line to beat the Raiders in Vegas. I misread the schedule and thought they had included the four preseason games.

2020 Oakland Raiders Schedule

Date TBA Miami Dolphins

Date TBA
New Orleans Saints

Date TBA
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Date TBA
AFC South*

Date TBA
at AFC North*

Date TBA NY Jets
at New York Jets
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

Date TBA
Denver Broncos

Date TBA
Kansas City Chiefs

Date TBA LA Chargers
Los Angeles Chargers

Date TBA
Buffalo Bills

Date TBA
at New England Patriots
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA

Date TBA LA Chargers
at Los Angeles Chargers
Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson, CA

Date TBA
at Kansas City Chiefs
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO

Date TBA
at Denver Broncos
Broncos Stadium at Mile High, Denver, CO

Date TBA
at Carolina Panthers
Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, NC

Date TBA
at Atlanta Falcons
Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA
These all say Date TBA.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 09:32 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
These all say Date TBA.
That's true, but why do they have away games mixed in, and on the link you'll see "tickets for sale", who would buy tickets without knowing the week and date. Seems like it might be the correct order, but not the exact date. Then again, why do they have so many home games so early in the season?
[Reply]
Eureka 09:42 AM 12-25-2019
I purchased season tickets in LV. I don't live there but I'll fly in for half the games and sell the rest. Home field advantage will most likely be mute because of so many opposing fans wanting to catch a game in VEGAS.

I'm thinking the first year is going to be expensive to get tickets but maybe I'm wrong. Vegas is definitely a weird market due to it being a major tourist destination.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:42 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
That's true, but why do they have away games mixed in, and on the link you'll see "tickets for sale", who would buy tickets without knowing the week and date. Seems like it might be the correct order, but not the exact date. Then again, why do they have so many home games so early in the season?
They don't set the schedule until the spring.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:45 AM 12-25-2019
You realize they don't set what week we play next year till AFTER the season, right? You even watch football, you 7 nation army chanting SOB? Fuck that RB playing QB pathetic White Stripes worshipping in a shithole team..

Merry xmas...
[Reply]
underEJ 10:52 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
Was in Vegas a few weeks back and the shuttle bus driver was telling us that it can be configured to hold 175000 people.
That's nuts
Drove past it in September and it seemed a bit smaller than the Oakland coliseum. Did they say what kind of event could configure that large?

And it absolutely looks like a giant cat should be riding around on top of it while it like a roomba.
[Reply]
penchief 10:54 AM 12-25-2019
Perfect for a team that gets swept by the chiefs every year.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up