ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 36
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2019-2020 NHL Season Thread****
OnTheWarpath15 03:49 PM 09-24-2019
Season begins a week from tomorrow, and the defending champs just traded Joel Edmundson and a prospect for Justin Faulk.

Who's up for back-to-back Cups?

[Reply]
Sorry 01:21 PM 02-29-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I still have a Chris Drury bobblehead... he won the Hobey Baker and then NHL rookie of the year (Makar could do the same).

Avalanche are 5th in both goals and goals against, even with all the injuries to their top lines and Grubauer... they should be dangerous this postseason if they can get and stay healthy.
Ahhh drury! I remember him before he went to the sabers I believe. Damn I miss that Era of hockey, sure wasn’t as faced paced but it was so damn physical.

I’ll have to start finding games as I miss some good ol av hockey. I’m shocked Roy didn’t stay as the head coach.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:24 PM 02-29-2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 08:04 PM 02-29-2020
Yotes are making a comeback. Crossing my fingers and toes so I don't jinx it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:05 PM 02-29-2020
Holy shit, two goals in about a minute! They're tied folks!
[Reply]
DaFace 12:14 AM 03-01-2020
The Avs and Blues are just refusing to lose right now.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:56 AM 03-01-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
It really looks like that slump after a great start may cost them a playoff shot. Still 14 games to go but they need a point streak in a bad way.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:00 AM 03-01-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The Avs and Blues are just refusing to lose right now.
Knights the hottest team In the league right now.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:38 AM 03-01-2020
Hated to see last night's Blues game go to a shootout, but glad we won.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 02:19 AM 03-02-2020
As an east coaster, I thought the Yote's were screwed this year by the Kuemper injury.
They'll be fine in 2024 when Auston Matthews signs a home town contract..

BTW - All you Avs fans who lamented the loss of Tyson Barrie, don't worry he's spending big time minutes sucking balls on the Leafs depleted blueline.

I'm thinking Leaf fans are forgiving him at this point because he's had no support all season and never really fit the program to begin with, yet he marches on...

Unless Kerfoot proves to be a true 3rd line center, the Avs will have won the Kadri trade after this season.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:14 PM 03-04-2020
I think the Yotes are toast. But they are a better team than what they were just a couple years ago, so maybe next year.

The Blues are on an 8-game win streak! Really too soon to start really hoping for a return to the Finals, but . . .

Let's Go Blues!!

Additionally, for International Women's Day, the announcing crew for the Blackhawks/Blues game on Sunday will be all women. Never seen that before, so that'll be interesting.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:11 PM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
As an east coaster, I thought the Yote's were screwed this year by the Kuemper injury.
They'll be fine in 2024 when Auston Matthews signs a home town contract..

BTW - All you Avs fans who lamented the loss of Tyson Barrie, don't worry he's spending big time minutes sucking balls on the Leafs depleted blueline.

I'm thinking Leaf fans are forgiving him at this point because he's had no support all season and never really fit the program to begin with, yet he marches on...

Unless Kerfoot proves to be a true 3rd line center, the Avs will have won the Kadri trade after this season.
Yeah, it's pretty surprising... I thought he'd fit in well there, at least offensively. A buddy of mine suggested they trade him at the deadline, but of course they weren't going to do that with their playoff position..... even if everyone knows that brand of hockey will once again most likely not get them very far, which is a shame.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:14 PM 03-04-2020
Anyone else watch the PHI vs. WSH game tonight?
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:16 PM 03-04-2020
I think the Yotes are toast. But they are a better team than what they were just a couple years ago, so maybe next year.
Now is the time to go on a run.... 4 straight against teams just above them in the division, even though 3 of those are on the road. Plus the Jets, Canucks, and Preds at the end of the season.

Not that I expect that at all... if the Avalanche could jump the Blues though, seeing them in Phoenix in the first round would be nice.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:23 PM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Now is the time to go on a run.... 4 straight against teams just above them in the division, even though 3 of those are on the road. Plus the Jets, Canucks, and Preds at the end of the season.

Not that I expect that at all... if the Avalanche could jump the Blues though, seeing them in Phoenix in the first round would be nice.
The Yotes could go on a run, they have the firepower to do it. But their losses are confusing. I think they need more seasoning. Maybe next year they earn their way into the playoffs.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:58 PM 03-04-2020
Wow, lot of fights in this game. 43 Wilson has been in two now, I think.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 36
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up