ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Minsky’s OK Joe’s Pizza
Third Eye 07:34 PM 03-29-2019
Surprised a thread hasn’t been started about this!

Finally had a chance to get into Minsky’s and try the Joe’s pizza and god damn it was good! For any locals that haven’t had a chance to try it, do it before it goes away.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:50 PM 05-21-2020
Had it twice last year and loved it. Definitely ordering some this week
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:51 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I fucking loved this son of a bitch pizza. Literally my favorite pizza ive ever eaten. We got 3 last year.
Yeah, we loved it here as well. I think we got 3 too. I’m really tempted to order one on Monday, but I have a feeling they will be slammed.
[Reply]
Strongside 10:54 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Yeah, we loved it here as well. I think we got 3 too. I’m really tempted to order one on Monday, but I have a feeling they will be slammed.
They’ll make it work for ya, I’m sure.

Brilliant time to bring it back, for both parties.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:41 PM 05-25-2020
Ordered one today online. Took 3 hours to deliver but it was worth the wait even if it was a bit cold. A few other friends ordered them and said it only took about 40 minutes for their deliveries. Sounds like they were definitely busy and understaffed with drivers at the Minsky’s in Shawnee tonight. First time having it and I was very satisfied. Maybe the 3 hour buildup adds to how good it tastes. :-)

No fry seasoning on my crust FYI
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:50 PM 05-25-2020
I picked mine up within 30 mins it was fire
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 01:04 AM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Ordered one today online. Took 3 hours to deliver but it was worth the wait even if it was a bit cold. A few other friends ordered them and said it only took about 40 minutes for their deliveries. Sounds like they were definitely busy and understaffed with drivers at the Minsky’s in Shawnee tonight. First time having it and I was very satisfied. Maybe the 3 hour buildup adds to how good it tastes. :-)

No fry seasoning on my crust FYI
Ordered for carryout today. Was told 2.5-3 hours. They called in about an hour and a half saying it was ready....it was gooooooooooood!
[Reply]
Drioss 01:53 PM 05-26-2020
Thank you for sharing!
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 07:22 PM 05-26-2020
I ordered mine yesterday and it was delicious. Got to my house 30 minutes after I ordered it. Minsky's always treats me right because I've ordered a pizza from almost every week for the last 12 years. Having three boys makes a good relationship with multiple pizzarias more important than it should be.
[Reply]
Valiant 10:41 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Probably alone here, but I didn't dig it the first time around.

I'm a huge bbq guy. Cook in competitions. It's one of my passions.

I'm also a huge pizza guy.

That said, the intersection of the two has never done it for me.

I either want one or the other. Not both at once.
I was the same. Just get their masterpiece then have them add the pizza sauce with the BBQ sauce.

I still think pizxahuts old bbq pizza was best.
[Reply]
scho63 11:48 PM 05-26-2020
The more I look at it, the less appealing it becomes.

Like my BBQ traditional and same with my pizza.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:52 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Probably alone here, but I didn't dig it the first time around.

I'm a huge bbq guy. Cook in competitions. It's one of my passions.

I'm also a huge pizza guy.

That said, the intersection of the two has never done it for me.

I either want one or the other. Not both at once.
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I was the same. Just get their masterpiece then have them add the pizza sauce with the BBQ sauce.

I still think pizxahuts old bbq pizza was best.
Originally Posted by scho63:
The more I look at it, the less appealing it becomes.

Like my BBQ traditional and same with my pizza.
Found the 3 biggest dumdums on CP!
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 01:36 PM 06-14-2020
It's back Sunday-thursday
[Reply]
bdj23 01:39 PM 06-14-2020
Oklahoma Joe's is good but Minskys isnt.
[Reply]
srvy 01:52 PM 06-14-2020
I didn't like this the brisket was in such chincy portions that it felt like I was eating a bbq sauce and cheese pizza. Never again!

Save yourselves some bucks and get a Caseys bbq beef large and a large taco pizza. More meat and good pizza. I am not a Minsky hater like a lot of there pies just not that one.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:36 PM 06-14-2020
BBQ and pizza just don't jive
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up