ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Minsky’s OK Joe’s Pizza
Third Eye 07:34 PM 03-29-2019
Surprised a thread hasn’t been started about this!

Finally had a chance to get into Minsky’s and try the Joe’s pizza and god damn it was good! For any locals that haven’t had a chance to try it, do it before it goes away.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:22 PM 03-30-2019
Damn that sounds legendary. We used to order from Misky's in PV when we lived there. The cheese is THICK.

I takes about three California Pizzas to equal one KC Pizza. But then again, you might be able to say the same for the residents :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:26 PM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Damn that sounds legendary. We used to order from Misky's in PV when we lived there. The cheese is THICK.

I takes about three California Pizzas to equal one KC Pizza. But then again, you might be able to say the same for the residents :-)

[Reply]
Simply Red 01:27 PM 03-30-2019
Billay we expect a review featuring a score from one -> ten w/ decimals
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:03 PM 03-30-2019
I like bbq. I like pizza. I have no desire to combine the two.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:04 PM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I like bbq. I like pizza. I have no desire to combine the two.
Heck. Same.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:31 PM 03-30-2019
I'd say it's worth experimenting with. Pizza Hut's BBQ pizza from the 90's was really damned good - not even ashamed typing this.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:33 PM 03-30-2019
did Billay die?
[Reply]
BWillie 03:46 PM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Surprised a thread hasn’t been started about this!

Finally had a chance to get into Minsky’s and try the Joe’s pizza and god damn it was good! For any locals that haven’t had a chance to try it, do it before it goes away.
I fucking hate bbq sauce on pizza. Will they do regular light tomato sauce instead
[Reply]
Third Eye 03:53 PM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I fucking hate bbq sauce on pizza. Will they do regular light tomato sauce instead
Given that I am in no way affiliated with Minsky’s, I have no idea. I don’t see why not, but it’s not my call.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:06 PM 03-30-2019
I had it Wednesday. Amazing.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:07 PM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Given that I am in no way affiliated with Minsky’s, I have no idea. I don’t see why not, but it’s not my call.
& I feel like this is a fair response and very underrated.
[Reply]
srvy 04:47 PM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
One way to find out get on phone and call.

you remind me of that commercial on Tv. The neighbor asks about some home improvements his neighbor replies and the guy says get me some bids and a bunch of other stuff.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:03 PM 03-30-2019
I'm from PV and am not thick, but I don't remind others of cheese on cardboard or cauliflower either.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:09 PM 03-30-2019
Just like the guy asking about why his yellow semen.

Originally Posted by srvy:
One way to find out get on phone and call.

you remind me of that commercial on Tv. The neighbor asks about some home improvements his neighbor replies and the guy says get me some bids and a bunch of other stuff.

[Reply]
stevieray 05:18 PM 03-30-2019

Like you were immune to the good food!

HA!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up