ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 315
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:57 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
19. Well fuck me sideways.

Is there a time of the day when the 60 minute clock shuts down? Telling folks picking at 4 in the morning that they have 60 minutes seems a little...dogmatic.
Q
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:00 PM 02-25-2019
Whoever picks mahomes, i will give you whateveryou want for him
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:00 PM 02-25-2019
Looks like we have an error on the trading block side, so stay out of that neighborhood until we get it fixed.

But in case you're interested, Matt Cassel is available for trade from the Denver Ermines.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:01 PM 02-25-2019
I've already scored a few decent players.

Richard Sherman
Vic Beasley
Frank Gore

Maybe Keanu Neal will pay off a year from now.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:01 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Whoever picks mahomes, i will give you whateveryou want for him
I can give you a pretty good theory on who your potential trade partner is.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:02 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I've already scored a few decent players.

Richard Sherman
Vic Beasley
Frank Gore

Maybe Keanu Neal will pay off a year from now.
Somebody appears to have snagged Dee Ford as an auto-assign. I mean damn - that's not a bad bit o' roster chaff to get.

I haven't combed through mine but I think the best I've got is !@#$ing Tannehill...

EDIT: Suggs is nice and a handful of solid DTs in Poe, Malcom Brown, Shamar Stephen and Danny Shelton. And it's as though Sandbox is mocking me - my only 1st round pick from the original article, Kyle Long, back for another run...
[Reply]
lewdog 06:03 PM 02-25-2019
My roster is shit.

And how come it says I’m pick 26 when we only have 24 teams? I’m seeing like 600 teams in that draft list.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:06 PM 02-25-2019
So what's the deal...do I have to sign these players to keep them?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:06 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
My roster is shit.

And how come it says I’m pick 26 when we only have 24 teams? I’m seeing like 600 teams in that draft list.
Snake draft; so you should be at 23 as well.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:09 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So what's the deal...do I have to sign these players to keep them?
Once we finish the draft, you'll sign all of your players to contracts, both your base roster now and the guys you draft. Those contracts are non-competititive.

But we'll also have the free agency period so you can dump anyone you don't want if you find some available players who are better. So conserve some money for free agency bidding.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:11 PM 02-25-2019
We have an error when clicking directly on another team name and we're working on that. But in the meantime, you can also select "League Roster" in the pulldown under your team name, and you can see every team's roster. (It's sortable by team, position, name, etc.)
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:13 PM 02-25-2019
Who's Joplin? How much draft capital do I need to trade up from #22 to #1 in the first round? I'm willing to put Matt Cassel in the deal to give you a quarterback.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:16 PM 02-25-2019
Do NOT sign your players to contracts right now. Remember that you have to sign the players that you draft, too. So don't spend all your money on your backups.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:18 PM 02-25-2019
How does the draft board work? These players seem to be going over there in a random order no matter the order of how I have added them. What am I doing wrong?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:20 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
How does the draft board work? These players seem to be going over there in a random order no matter the order of how I have added them. What am I doing wrong?
You can drag them around. It's not 100% smooth but it works.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 315
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up