ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
The Lounge>****Official 2019-2020 NHL Season Thread****
OnTheWarpath15 03:49 PM 09-24-2019
Season begins a week from tomorrow, and the defending champs just traded Joel Edmundson and a prospect for Justin Faulk.

Who's up for back-to-back Cups?

[Reply]
MMXcalibur 06:45 PM 05-26-2020
If the NHL can figure this out quickly, they can really capitalize on a sports-hungry community.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:59 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I have no become a Vancouver Cannucks fan now that I realize they have a whale as a logo. Very disappointed in Las Vegas dumb Golden Knight name. So are they going to be any good? The Cannuks?
Should be a good young team to Elias Peterson is pretty amazing.

But to be honest become a Oilers fan Mcdavid is not playing the same game as anybody else.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:17 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Should be a good young team to Elias Peterson is pretty amazing.

But to be honest become a Oilers fan Mcdavid is not playing the same game as anybody else.
Sidney Crosby still does shit I haven't seen since Gretzky.

That think he did in his first game back where he just undressed that poor bastard of a defenseman, passed the puck off the cage back to himself, doubled back and then fired a centering pass between 3 sticks and 4 guys to set up a tap-in was just absurd. I'll see if I can hunt it down but it was incredible.

EDIT:

Top Plays of Sidney Crosby 2019.20 (1/14 vs. Minnesota)

Crosby embarrasses a mispositioned forward (Ryan Donato) using the back of the net to create space before sending a seeing eye pass to Dom Simon #LetsGoPens #Pens #HockeyTwitter #HockeyAtHome #Podcast #NHL #Crosby pic.twitter.com/o1vJRPjye8

— Tip of the Ice-Burgh Podcast (@IceBurghPodcast) May 26, 2020

Just look at the damn hands, man, especially the ice-level view. After he dekes Donato and circles back he has that puck on a string and is just waiting for someone to over-commit before he threads it between 3 players and the goalie without any of them getting a stick or skate on it. Just awesome.
[Reply]
Monticore 05:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Sidney Crosby still does shit I haven't seen since Gretzky.

That think he did in his first game back where he just undressed that poor bastard of a defenseman, passed the puck off the cage back to himself, doubled back and then fired a centering pass between 3 sticks and 4 guys to set up a tap-in was just absurd. I'll see if I can hunt it down but it was incredible.

EDIT:

Just look at the damn hands, man, especially the ice-level view. After he dekes Donato and circles back he has that puck on a string and is just waiting for someone to over-commit before he threads it between 3 players and the goalie without any of them getting a stick or skate on it. Just awesome.
Crosby’s game is better down low than McDavid and will translate better as he gets old, but the oh **** look d men get when McDavid turns the corner the acceleration and hands at that speed is crazy.
This goal is crazy good , to beat a pro D clean like that is hard
https://youtu.be/NK7bH2lU7_E
[Reply]
Matrix 06:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
If the NHL can figure this out quickly, they can really capitalize on a sports-hungry community.
They, more than any other big 4 league, need to do this. People are missing out on this game.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Matrix:
They, more than any other big 4 league, need to do this. People are missing out on this game.
Other than Football it is the only other sport i can watch on TV , it is great live too.
[Reply]
Matrix 06:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Other than Football it is the only other sport i can watch on TV , it is great live too.
Agreed.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Matrix:
Agreed.
This will be the first year in 43 years that i don't play hockey , which sucks .
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up