ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 82
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Text from an AFC GM on the #Chiefs getting Xavier Worthy: “FU** me” https://t.co/IjLQ7xeN37

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 26, 2024

Xavier Worthy - WR, UT

- Early career production
- Dynamic threat downfield & after the catch
- Elite speed & start-stop ability
- Fluid mover w/ good route running chops
- Ball tracking is A+

Not entirely sure why the vibe isn't higher when talking about him in the WR class. pic.twitter.com/dv3JjdyZgh

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 26, 2024

The only one Worthy.

With the 28th pick in the NFL Draft, we have selected @XavierWorthy! pic.twitter.com/enRBDQAVA5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2024

I'll write something fresh about Worthy tomorrow morning now that he's a Chief to lay out how he's more than speed, but for now here's an excerpt from article linked in the below tweet... https://t.co/EcW7QtUrFF pic.twitter.com/811ahCEfMS

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) April 26, 2024

Welcome to Kansas City Xavier Worthy

Here’s how the draft party reacted to X’s name being called #HookEm | #Texas pic.twitter.com/eCnu8W7Rrb

— Cory Mose (@Cory_Mose) April 26, 2024

Kansas City Chiefs add some serious speed in Xavier Worthy https://t.co/ZbhUUQwa32 pic.twitter.com/8D6v8ecd4j

— Reception Perception (@RecepPerception) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
BWillie 10:09 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Chiefs traded for him midseason and all he did was make plays when healthy, then all of a sudden he couldn't catch or even make a play after a full offseason.

I'm sure you saw all that coming though, disphit.
I did. Didn't you read my posts before the season about how much I hated Skyy Moore and Kadarius Toney? At least 10 posts about their ineptitude. You probably foamed at the mouth and called me a dumbass or a pussy.

Also when we traded for him he had 171 yards in 7 games. He sucks. Hes always sucked. He always will suck. Oh wow he made a play one time where he adjusted his gloves in mid air and caught one.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:12 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I did. Didn't you read my posts before the season about how much I hated Skyy Moore and Kadarius Toney? At least 10 posts about their ineptitude. You probably foamed at the mouth and called me a dumbass or a pussy.

Also when we traded for him he had 171 yards in 7 games. He sucks. Hes always sucked. He always will suck. Oh wow he made a play one time where he adjusted his gloves in mid air and caught one.
His punt return is a big reason we won a SB.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:15 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
His punt return is a big reason we won a SB.
Or maybe Mahomes would have driven the field regardless. He was performing at an extremely high level in that game, especially the 2nd half.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:19 PM 04-26-2024

When he got his opportunities and when he was healthy, he made plays, he didn't constantly fuck up like he did last season. There's no way you saw all the drops that turned into INTs, the offsides penalty, etc.

There's a difference between thinking he wasn't going to develop and that he would completely shit the bed every time he touched the ball.
[Reply]
Delano 10:30 PM 04-26-2024

In the same breath you said Richie James was going to be a major contributor.
[Reply]
SAGA45 11:04 PM 04-26-2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:05 PM 04-26-2024
I would like to see him wear knee pads.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:15 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
He has used 3 picks on WRs before this year that were actually high enough to expect something.

One is a massive hit. One is just a bust. One is a pretty average return for a 2nd round pick.

Saying they “struggle to evaluate WR” is just a stretch.
Hardman was good on ST's though. That's something that shouldn't be overlooked. Overall Hardman was a solid pick. DK going right behind him just made it look pretty... average lol.

Even Veach lamented on not grabbing DK. Had he done that he'd be in legend status as is.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:55 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
In the same breath you said Richie James was going to be a major contributor.
Yes because Skyy and Toney were so bad and to be fair James had injury problems to start the season and never got on track as a new player. And he was still better than those two shitbirds.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:56 PM 04-26-2024
When he got his opportunities and when he was healthy, he made plays, he didn't constantly fuck up like he did last season. There's no way you saw all the drops that turned into INTs, the offsides penalty, etc.

There's a difference between thinking he wasn't going to develop and that he would completely shit the bed every time he touched the ball.
If Kadarius Toney never dropped another ball again he would still be a significantly below avg WR.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:03 AM 04-27-2024
So Rice's wreck was staged so WRs would fall and those with attitude concerns would plummet. Indy's Ballard owes the Chiefs a hostess or two at next year's combine - conspiracy replaced baseball as America's past time
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:02 AM 04-27-2024
They really wanted Worthy and were trying to get up into the early 20's to get him.

Originally Posted by :
"Having six quarterbacks go within the top 12 picks... 1984 would've been the last time?" Borgonzi began. "We knew it was quarterbacks, it was receivers, it was tackles and there was going to be a run on these guys. Tackles went off the board probably at 20 [or] 21 that we were kind of focused in on. With Worthy, we were just waiting for him. We tried to trade up earlier for him in the 20s and ended up getting him a little bit later."

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:38 AM 04-27-2024

How cool is this? Dude was dying to be a Chief.
I’m sure he knew there’s only a few quarterbacks in this league who can get him the ball WAY down the field. And who wouldn’t wanna be drafted by the best team/coaching staff/quarterback in the league. Can’t wait to watch this kid!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:05 AM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Aren't you one of those people that think the NFL is rigged? :-)
He’s the guy who “faked” being a Packers fan on here for years. Then all of a sudden he’s a Chiefs fan, and was “only acting like a Packers fan so he wouldn’t get hate” or some shit like that. 🤣
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:12 AM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
He’s the guy who “faked” being a Packers fan on here for years. Then all of a sudden he’s a Chiefs fan, and was “only acting like a Packers fan so he wouldn’t get hate” or some shit like that. 🤣
Totally forgot about that. What an idiot. :-)
[Reply]
Page 49 of 82
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up