« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****
Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
New World Order 12:16 AM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It really depends. If they could get him on a 3 year deal that's backloaded and has a way out in year 3 they might. And giving a backloaded 5 year deal to Sneed would be in play.

Maybe a Jones deal looks like a 3 year 82 million deal with a $15 million cap hit year 1, $22 million year 2 and $45 million year 3 (which he would be cut with big cap savings).

I really don't know what they're gonna do with WR FA but it seems like they need one more solid guy to go with a top draft pick.

I think you offer Chris what you did before. $27.25 is so generous man. But keep in mind that take a WR1 off the board in FA
If we go to the SB then I would be down to keep the defense together.

But if we get bounced in the Divisional, we need to go back to what works with Andy and Mahomes, a top 15 d with the best offense in football.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:23 AM 01-15-2024
i hope we get past buffalo, because i want to see our corners murder zay flowers and old man OBJ

.@Chiefs @jay__sneed v @MiamiDolphins @cheetah the “Quick Jam”. Been picking his spots all season long. Its one way to eliminate the #1 receiver. #ChiefsKingdom #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/NxQG5wEUL1

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) January 14, 2024

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:56 AM 01-15-2024
Dude has become my favorite player. Shutting down #1s all year, shit talking them all game, putting them on their ass. I love it
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:09 AM 01-15-2024
Sneed and McDuffie until 2026 with the fifth year option on McDuffie is pretty ****ing awesome.

Loved how everyone pumped up the Browns defense, saying it's Super Bowl caliber, for them to get hosed by CJ Stroud. Crickets for ours.
[Reply]
O.city 08:12 AM 01-15-2024
It's why it's just not worth the cost and amount of resources it takes to build an elite D if you don't have a QB.

Those defenses will always have a game where they struggle in the playoffs and you have to score.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:44 AM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's why it's just not worth the cost and amount of resources it takes to build an elite D if you don't have a QB.

Those defenses will always have a game where they struggle in the playoffs and you have to score.
Or they'll be decent but you literally can't score points because your mid QB is getting exposed. You'll lose something like 7-14.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:20 AM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Sneed and McDuffie until 2026 with the fifth year option on McDuffie is pretty ****ing awesome.

Loved how everyone pumped up the Browns defense, saying it's Super Bowl caliber, for them to get hosed by CJ Stroud. Crickets for ours.
Under the radar is fine with me. If we could get overlooked too, that would be super.

Not that I'm listening to any sisterfucker talking heads anyway, but yeah, let's just roll in and fuck bitches up.
[Reply]
O.city 09:27 AM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Or they'll be decent but you literally can't score points because your mid QB is getting exposed. You'll lose something like 7-14.
All the mental gymnastics and shit we do to talk about this in the regular season.....look at who's generally winning.

QB's win in the postseason.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:29 AM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:

People are starting to take notice of this defense. But part of the reason it’s being overlooked by many is because of how good the offense has been since Mahomes started. Since it’s not as dominant as it used to be people are focusing of that instead which is good. This is a defense that can win it all if the offense is even competent.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:02 AM 01-15-2024
rent free

Sneed was in Tyreek's head pic.twitter.com/YUSl7McPQ8

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) January 15, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 AM 01-15-2024
king kong ain't got shit on me

Stop playin' with him. pic.twitter.com/ZZK7Q7cPq5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 15, 2024

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:16 AM 01-15-2024
I know not every CB has the tools to jam Tyreek at the line, and not every scheme will allow their CBs to do so without safety help over the top.. but that seems to be a pretty glaring weakness to Hill’s game if he can get bullied by a slender guy like Sneed.

You’d think Tyreek would be stronger than that given his musculature and compact build.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:18 AM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i hope we get past buffalo, because i want to see our corners murder zay flowers and old man OBJ

Also, jamming the receivers at the line works extremely well against an immobile QB like Tua. You jam his guys at the line, cover them for 3-4 seconds and he’ll be forced to throw it away.

Lamar Jackson makes things a lot more complicated.
[Reply]
O.city 10:19 AM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I know not every CB has the tools to jam Tyreek at the line, and not every scheme will allow their CBs to do so without safety help over the top.. but that seems to be a pretty glaring weakness to Hill’s game if he can get bullied by a slender guy like Sneed.

You’d think Tyreek would be stronger than that given his musculature and compact build.
If you can get your hands on a WR like that.....it doesn't really matter who the WR is or what he's built like.

Teams get guys in motion, off the line etc just because of this.

Plus if you miss that jam, he's hitting his head on the goalpost.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:21 AM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

I would love to know what percentage of plays Sneed disrupts a route for the primary receiver.

That has a bigger impact on a play than people think. The QB starts coming off his best receiver early on other plays because he thinks he's not going to be open.

Or the playcaller just stops calling certain plays because he knows they won't work. :-)
[Reply]
Page 44 of 58
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up