Page 263 of 4874
« First < 163213253259260261262263 2642652662672733133637631263 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:17 AM 12-20-2015
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Where is that QB going to come from? Hmm? The ****ing sky?

Peyton Mannings don't just show up whenever the Donks need a QB, and John Elway isn't some wizard. For once you ****s are going to learn what the rest of the league has to go through to get a very good QB and when that happens you spoiled **** fans are going to be miserable assholes. Ten bucks says in 5 years you're cursing Elway's name as a GM because he wasn't able to shit out a great QB like you thought he could.
The hell you say... Elway has a magical spell that will produce a QB. Or they'll find a way to snag Brees, maybe lure Cousins. Who knows what will happen. And it's not like Denver fans haven't suffered through non-elite QBs. Griese, Plummer, Cutler, Orton, Tebow...
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:32 AM 12-20-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
The hell you say... Elway has a magical spell that will produce a QB. Or they'll find a way to snag Brees, maybe lure Cousins. Who knows what will happen. And it's not like Denver fans haven't suffered through non-elite QBs. Griese, Plummer, Cutler, Orton, Tebow...
This is exactly what I'm talking about.

You think that just because Elway played QB in the NFL, he deserves first dibs on any or all future HOF QBs on their last legs. According to you and those of your ilk, the Broncos are going to sign Brees for a few years, then they'll snag Rodgers as his career is dwindling to an end and the Packers move on.

You people are fucking lucky Elway was such a crybaby douche who didn't want to play for a bad team like Indy in the first place. If he took his lumps and said, "It's my job to make them better again" you wouldn't have ANYTHING and would be just as unremarkable of a franchise as the fucking Chargers. But since that deal happened and now he's your GM, it's all, "Elway will find a QB. He can do it."

Newsflash, asshole: they don't grow on trees. Unless you plan on strategically sucking for another Andrew Luck, you miserable bastards are fucking screwed when it comes to franchise QBs. Not everybody wants to play for you faggots in Denver. You've been having an awfully great string of luck, and it's time for that shit to revert back to the mean.

Go ahead and try to develop Brock. Or draft a new guy. It's far more likely that Elway fails than succeeds. And I'll be there to rape you when it happens.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:48 AM 12-20-2015
SNR ... you might be wound a touch too tight. Yes, I think because of who Elway is, he gets first action on FA QBs. You're fun. :-)

Denver may be on the front end of a decades long void at QB, who knows. I'll worry about that next year.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:05 AM 12-20-2015
NFL network GameDay morning saying rumors Peyton won't be a backup to Brock
[Reply]
threebag 09:08 AM 12-20-2015
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
Hey, Tomb. Has knowmo occupied that empty space you call your ass?
Multiple times
[Reply]
Kman34 09:10 AM 12-20-2015
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
NFL network GameDay morning saying rumors Peyton won't be a backup to Brock
Yeah...... That clown Erving is yelling about it now... Big deal.....The fucker will start when he says he is healthy enough to...
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:30 AM 12-20-2015
I didn't suffer through Plummer. I had a blast watching that guy.
[Reply]
TEX 09:39 AM 12-20-2015
SNR ... you might be wound a touch too tight. Yes, I think because of who Elway is, he gets first action on FA QBs. You're fun. :-)

Denver may be on the front end of a decades long void at QB, who knows. I'll worry about that next year.
You should practice for the rest of this year.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 10:14 AM 12-20-2015
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I didn't suffer through Plummer. I had a blast watching that guy.
His left-handed passes were a thing of beauty... :-)
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 10:16 AM 12-20-2015
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Multiple times
:-)
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:57 AM 12-20-2015
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Can't even believe DEN has the luxury of playing CIN w/o Dalton.

Hope CIN can still pull off the win. That would be huge. Of course KC can't afford to lay an egg vs. BAL.
Is it somewhat similar to playing PIT without Ben?
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:24 AM 12-20-2015

The NFL is not a QB store. That's all I hear from Denver fans is that Elway can snap his fingers and a top 5 QB, free agent or otherwise, will just fall to him
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:26 AM 12-20-2015
I wonder if GB is done with that Rodgers guy yet.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:41 AM 12-20-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I wonder if GB is done with that Rodgers guy yet.
Favre is a free agent...
[Reply]
staylor26 11:46 AM 12-20-2015
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The NFL is not a QB store. That's all I hear from Denver fans is that Elway can snap his fingers and a top 5 QB, free agent or otherwise, will just fall to him
They better hope for that Drew Brees prayer bc Elway is the same guy that wanted Weeden if they didn't get Peyton and drafted Assweiler in the 2nd. Great QB does not necessarily equal great QB talent evaluator.
[Reply]
Page 263 of 4874
« First < 163213253259260261262263 2642652662672733133637631263 > Last »
Up