ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 114
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
bgguitarman 08:56 AM 03-31-2014
Towerfall Ascension is REALLY fun.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...-today-on-ps4/
[Reply]
007 07:18 PM 04-09-2014
It looks like Last of Us is getting a PS4 update.
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 10:14 PM 04-09-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
It looks like Last of Us is getting a PS4 update.
It appears to be full price. Was hoping for cheap upgrade from PS3 version.
[Reply]
007 12:20 AM 04-10-2014
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59:
It appears to be full price. Was hoping for cheap upgrade from PS3 version.
Yep. I'm not liking this potential trend. Next thing you know we will see all three Uncharteds "updated" to PS4 specs.

also, agreed on the price complaint. There is absolutely no reason to make this full price other than the obvious money grab. Same with Tomb Raider. These games should have been $39.99 MAX.
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:23 PM 04-10-2014
I have a conundrum...I want The Division really bad but I feel as if if I upgrade my computer it will cost less than the PS4. I believe all I need is a better GPU and PS and some type of cooling and perhaps a faster HDD or add in a SSD. Actually that might cost me more than $428. Hmmm...I just don't know.
[Reply]
007 05:33 PM 04-10-2014
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
I have a conundrum...I want The Division really bad but I feel as if if I upgrade my computer it will cost less than the PS4. I believe all I need is a better GPU and PS and some type of cooling and perhaps a faster HDD or add in a SSD. Actually that might cost me more than $428. Hmmm...I just don't know.
:-) After reading that I would suggest just getting a PS4. heh
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 05:36 PM 04-10-2014
Well I'm not sure if Ima get Last of Us for ps4. I've beat it twice now. Kinda over it tbh
[Reply]
Nightfyre 07:25 PM 04-10-2014
:-)
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:21 AM 04-11-2014
:-) After reading that I would suggest just getting a PS4. heh
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
:-)
:-) I see. Your in depth responses tell me all I need to know. I'll just save up for the PS4.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 12:48 PM 04-11-2014
:-) I see. Your in depth responses tell me all I need to know. I'll just save up for the PS4.
I read that and I saw: "I need to build a new computer, but at least I have the case!" Because let's face it, if you are going to go that far, you may as well buy the new mobo, processor and monitor.
[Reply]
007 04:42 PM 04-11-2014
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
I read that and I saw: "I need to build a new computer, but at least I have the case!" Because let's face it, if you are going to go that far, you may as well buy the new mobo, processor and monitor.
Pretty much what I saw too.

I have my own gaming PC but decided it just isn't worth trying to constantly keep up with the tech.
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:07 PM 04-11-2014
Yeah I know. Thanks.
[Reply]
millz 01:14 AM 04-12-2014
Yeah, I will probably pick up one of the Sony branded charging stands. Find it funny that the Sony one is cheaper than the others I have seen. Plus I like the face that they charge from a different port than the microusb port.
picked one up at wal mart for about 25 bucks. fxckin amazing little device, never have to worry about controllers dying because they're always fully charged. I never owned a charging dock for a system before so it's nice to have especially since it's a sony one too. also saves the hassle of that usb cord hanging around.

can't wait for the outlast dlc to come out, god damn. does anyone know if its free or if you have to buy it?
[Reply]
007 02:12 AM 04-12-2014
Originally Posted by millz:
picked one up at wal mart for about 25 bucks. fxckin amazing little device, never have to worry about controllers dying because they're always fully charged. I never owned a charging dock for a system before so it's nice to have especially since it's a sony one too. also saves the hassle of that usb cord hanging around.

can't wait for the outlast dlc to come out, god damn. does anyone know if its free or if you have to buy it?
I grabbed one as well. BestBuy sent me $15 in reward certificates so it only cost me 10 bucks.

I haven't really given Outlast a chance. Those kind of games generally don't excite me so I play them for a 10-15 minutes then lose interest.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 04-12-2014, 01:14 PM
This message has been deleted by Nightfyre. Reason: .
millz 03:26 AM 04-23-2014
Just picked up Tomb Raider definitive edition and Trials Fusions. Gotta say, Tomb Raider might be my favorite game I own. Haven't been this engaged in a single player type experience since Uncharted
[Reply]
Page 18 of 114
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up