ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 71
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:19 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Bullfuck.

This ain’t over...
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:21 PM 12-10-2019
Let's hear about the stuff we shouldn't know.
[Reply]
Bewbies 06:27 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Let's hear about the stuff we shouldn't know.
He likes fingers in his butt when he’s paying for his BJ’s.

Nobody wants to know that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:32 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
I won't bug you guys long (I will logout in 2 or so days because I know you guys would rather talk to Chiefs fans) but I find it interesting that NE Patriot fans and Chiefs fans almost live in two different worlds of perception. Chiefs fans seem to think NFL supports hides our scandals amd protects is while PatsFans seems to think the opposite. I personally have no opinion and usually stay neutral on things like this. Just interesting that both sides have such different takes on the matter.
Appreciate that perspective. The problem is Boston fans have the world's largest chip on their shoulder. Which gets annoying considering they win everything. And Kraft invites this because 1) he cheats and teams go through extraordinary measures to dodge it, so it's not some fantasy... 2) if clark hunt cheated, barely a flinch. Because Clark wasn't the face behind over punishing teams like bountygate, zeke, Ray Rice. Kraft was the architect of these things. Yet somehow they lecture a browns fan about how miserable it is to be a sports fan. Bay area fans don't do this. Bama and UK fans don't do this. Its unique to Boston.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:37 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Bull****.

This ain’t over...
Kraft just doesn't care. He has no class and allows his guys to cheat the other owners
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:43 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Appreciate that perspective. The problem is Boston fans have the world's largest chip on their shoulder. Which gets annoying considering they win everything. And Kraft invites this because 1) he cheats and teams go through extraordinary measures to dodge it, so it's not some fantasy... 2) if clark hunt cheated, barely a flinch. Because Clark wasn't the face behind over punishing teams like bountygate, zeke, Ray Rice. Kraft was the architect of these things. Yet somehow they lecture a browns fan about how miserable it is to be a sports fan. Bay area fans don't do this. Bama and UK fans don't do this. Its unique to Boston.
To your point, in 2016, the Chiefs had just won their first playoff game in over two decades. We crushed the Texans and it felt like we had won the Super Bowl. The next week in New England we had a banged up team, competed, and lost. As I walked out, the entire section - men, old women, young children - chanted "faggot" at me.

We're the fucking Chiefs. We never win. We were like the mouse dropped into the python's cage for sport. But these fans felt the need to act like that. And I've been to the three Chiefs/Pats games there since and each time I've had a horrible experience with the fans. I travel to a lot of away games and nowhere - outside of Oakland - has been anything remotely close.

It's a sense of entitlement mixed with nastiness that just produces the most douchey cocktail. Their awfulness is very, very real and the sample size is now meaningfully significant.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:44 PM 12-10-2019
If Goodell is actually going to do the right then at the very least Bill is suspended the rest of the season.
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:45 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
I won't bug you guys long (I will logout in 2 or so days because I know you guys would rather talk to Chiefs fans) but I find it interesting that NE Patriot fans and Chiefs fans almost live in two different worlds of perception. Chiefs fans seem to think NFL supports hides our scandals amd protects is while PatsFans seems to think the opposite. I personally have no opinion and usually stay neutral on things like this. Just interesting that both sides have such different takes on the matter.
Don't leave just because you don't root for the Chiefs. We have plenty of opposing team fans here that are decent posters.

Conversely, we have plenty of Chiefs fans that I would rather they disappear from this site forever.

Stick around...
[Reply]
DRM08 06:49 PM 12-10-2019
Heard a good point on the radio this evening. If they are cheating like this all the time (and I'm sure they are), what would the playoff seeding look like right now without the cheating? They won close games against Buffalo, Philly, and Dallas. If any one of those games turns the other direction with no cheating, suddenly the Chiefs are ahead of the Patriots for home field advantage.

The margins are razor thin. It's an interesting question to ask about the possible impact of their cheating...and then take this down the rabbit hole of asking this question about every single game they've played for the last 20 years.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:52 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Everything you “should” know

What “should” we know, Bob?
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:53 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Everything you “should” know

What “should” we know, Bob?
We know they’re cheaters.
[Reply]
srvy 06:57 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
They can do almost another $11 million between Sorensen, Colquitt, Reiter, and Erving.
Agree with that list except Dirty Dan he has been a solid performer.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:59 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Agree with that list except Dirty Dan he has been a solid performer.
Wrong thread.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 07:12 PM 12-10-2019
i love how Belicheat said "they knowingly don't cross the line" i.e. they do everything they can right up to that line and keep pushing until they get caught.
[Reply]
Pooch 07:31 PM 12-10-2019
Did anyone notice on one of our crucial downs Hightower was tying his shoe feet from our offense huddle? Right before we broke huddle he ran to hi huddle and told them something. I posted this during the game thread but no one commented at the time.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 71
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up