ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 386
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
KC Hawks 01:41 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
What thread?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...=309513&page=2
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:45 PM 08-21-2017
What spoiler did he post?
[Reply]
unlurking 01:46 PM 08-21-2017
lol, I'm so tempted to start repping GoChiefs with spoilers
[Reply]
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
What spoiler did he post?
"Motherfuckers don't like dragons killed on a Sunday night."
[Reply]
unlurking 01:48 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
Bullshit. It was a dick move. Putting spoilers in a football thread in the lounge is chicken shit. Doesn't matter if the episode had aired or not. Or you think I should go around posting there endings or big twists for every new show or movie in random football threads?
Yeah, I'm pretty anti-spoiler tags inside a spoiler thread, but definitely agree spoilers for such a popular show don't belong in a main page thread.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 01:58 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I saw the thread, or what was left of it. I don't believe TW deliberately intended it to be a spoiler, but just a witty remark that was, at the very least, poorly timed. I understand why Clay and others freaked out, but I don't think there was any malice involved.
He deleted his post after so I don't think their was malice involved. However, for people who can't watch Sunday night and try very hard to not spoil a show based on its surprises and twists. It was really disappointing to have that big of a scene spoiled.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:01 PM 08-21-2017
Bullshit. It was a dick move. Putting spoilers in a football thread in the lounge is chicken shit. Doesn't matter if the episode had aired or not. Or you think I should go around posting there endings or big twists for every new show or movie in random football threads?
Once the shit has aired the cat's out of the bag. The world isn't going to tip-toe around waiting for one person to watch it. How the fuck was TW suppose to know he hadn't seen it?

It's not like TW did it with malicious intent. He made a GoT reference. Nothing more. The post wasn't intended to spoil anything.

This idea that people aren't suppose to talk about it after it's already aired and millions have watched it is stupid, childish, selfish crap.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:02 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
"Motherfuckers don't like dragons killed on a Sunday night."
He posted it three hours after the episode concluded. I mean, that's getting into some serious gray area.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:05 PM 08-21-2017
He deleted his post after so I don't think their was malice involved. However, for people who can't watch Sunday night and try very hard to not spoil a show based on its surprises and twists. It was really disappointing to have that big of a scene spoiled.
Then stay off the fucking internet. That simple. If i don't want a game spoiled for me then i stay away from the T.V and radio. TW or anyone else isn't going to assume that GoQueer hasn't watched it yet. The episode has aired. If you haven't seen it and don't want it spoiled that's on YOU.

The rest of the world is going to assume it's been watched and is free for discussion. We're not freakin' psychics here.
[Reply]
unlurking 02:12 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Then stay off the fucking internet. That simple. If i don't want a game spoiled for me then i stay away from the T.V and radio. TW or anyone else isn't going to assume that GoQueer hasn't watched it yet. The episode has aired. If you haven't seen it and don't want it spoiled that's on YOU.

The rest of the world is going to assume it's been watched and is free for discussion. We're not freakin' psychics here.
Can't really disagree with this.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:22 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I wonder if Jon will have an issue with the whole ****ing Aunt Dany thing?
And riding a dragon named after his dad.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:30 PM 08-21-2017
"Spoilers" after its been on the air for 3 hours? **** the **** off. Most of the internet saw it Wednesday anyway after it aired on HBO in Spain.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 02:30 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Then stay off the ****ing internet. That simple. If i don't want a game spoiled for me then i stay away from the T.V and radio. TW or anyone else isn't going to assume that GoQueer hasn't watched it yet. The episode has aired. If you haven't seen it and don't want it spoiled that's on YOU.

By that logic why do we even have spoiler tags? He posted that crap 3 hours after the episode aired. So every time a new movie comes out I am going to post the end and any plot twists in every random thread on Chiefs planet. I'm sure nobody will get mad because hey they should have stay off the fucking internet right.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:33 PM 08-21-2017
By that logic why do we even have spoiler tags? He posted that crap 3 hours after the episode aired. So every time a new movie comes out I am going to post the end and any plot twists in every random thread on Chiefs planet. I'm sure nobody will get mad because hey they should have stay off the fucking internet right.
What alternative rule do you propose? Is it a spoiler until it comes out on Netflix a year or more later? Is it always a spoiler because someone might not have seen it yet?
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 02:36 PM 08-21-2017
I hate to say this but, the shark dies at the end of Jaws, Jenny dies at the end of Forrest Gump, Bambi's mom gets shot, Kevin Spacey is Keyser Soze, Rick sends Ilsa off with Laszlo, ET goes home, Dorothy was just having a dream, Henry Hill goes into witness protection, Clarice kills buffalo bill but Lecter escapes, Andy Dufresne breaks out of prison, Rocky loses the championship fight but wins everyone's heart...
[Reply]
Page 93 of 386
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Up