ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 386
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:15 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I agree, but the way Jon was about to get it, then Benjen shows up with a horse, then takes as much time as it would take to get on the horse to say "there's no time" before Jon rides off and Benjen is swamped by undead was really bad. I know he's not a main character on the show, but there would have been a whole episode about Benjen rescuing Jon and then imparting some important piece of info to him over a campfire.
The only thing that could make sense with Benjen is that his weight would slow the horse down too much and they may not be able to get away with both of them.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:32 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The only thing that could make sense with Benjen is that his weight would slow the horse down too much and they may not be able to get away with both of them.
Remember that Benjen said he was sent by the 3 eyed raven to save Bran. I'm sure that Bran sent Bejen to save Jon.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:49 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Who else was waiting on Rhaegal to come back and rescue Jon?

Assuming the theories are true, they're probably saving that moment for a later date, but Benjen Ex Machina was pretty lame.
This. The Uncle Benjen showing up to save him was pretty :-).

Originally Posted by vailpass:
Night King and his generals were all standing together in plain view. One fire blast from Drogon and the entire army of the dead drops to the ground. War over in 30 seconds.
What fun would that be? .. but yes. Dany is not much of a tactical overseer of the battleground.

Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Was it Rhaegal or Viserion? That's all I want to know.
Had to be Viserion that fell. Rhaegal is Jon's, and there is bound to be a more dramatic meeting of the two.

Originally Posted by Dylan:
If Bran could do that, would it be possible for him to turn the dragon back from the dead to the living - like happily ever after?
Really hope so. Very sad to see a downed dragon, even if expected. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:55 AM 08-21-2017
Why did Cersei invite Sansa to Kings Landing?
[Reply]
Bowser 07:57 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Looking for allies, I assume. She'll take anyone at this point.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:57 AM 08-21-2017
And also, Bran has already flown. He's been a murder of crows. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:18 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
I think Cersei is going to try and have a dick measuring contest. In the preview they showed the unsullied and Dothraki plus all of Eurons ships. So I think she's going to try and start a fight.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:23 AM 08-21-2017
Doesn't she know that Jon is the King of the North, not Sansa?

Or, has Littlefinger contacted her and told her to try and divide Jon and Sansa?
[Reply]
Bowser 08:27 AM 08-21-2017
Maybe because she doesn't recognize a "King in the North", much less a bastard holding the title? Maybe because she is an evil bitch and likes to do subtle evil bitch things?
[Reply]
Frazod 08:37 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Maybe because she doesn't recognize a "King in the North", much less a bastard holding the title? Maybe because she is an evil bitch and likes to do subtle evil bitch things?
Initially Cersei had a bit of a soft spot for Sansa, I think. Didn't stop her from doing nothing while Sansa was regularly physically and mentally abused by her twisted little brat, but I think she sympathized with her on some level. Now that she realizes Sansa had nothing to do with Joffrey's murder, she may be reaching out thinking she might be able to exert some influence over her, where as before she would have just wanted Sansa poisoned and killed.

I look forward to any interaction Cersei might have with Tyrion. That should be fun. I'm thinking it probably won't involve a big hug. :-)
[Reply]
TinyEvel 08:50 AM 08-21-2017
Alex Smith would have checked down and thrown it at Drogon.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:59 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:12 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:16 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I think Cersei is going to try and have a dick measuring contest. In the preview they showed the unsullied and Dothraki plus all of Eurons ships. So I think she's going to try and start a fight.
I think she sent Euron to go pick up the Golden company mercenaries. It's going to be some kind of mess for sure. The whole idea of a sit-down with cersei is just stupid.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:26 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I think she sent Euron to go pick up the Golden company mercenaries. It's going to be some kind of mess for sure. The whole idea of a sit-down with cersei is just stupid.
That makes sense. That would even the score a bit.

If I were Dany, and Cersei gave me an lip, I'd just tell Rhegal to burn Euron's fleet while everyone was watching. Just because. If she still wants to pick a fight, Mount Drogon and go to work.
[Reply]
Page 90 of 386
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190 > Last »
Up