ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 386
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:23 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Just watched it...I'm shaking.
lmao, what a genuine pussy you really are! that's awesome. :-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:23 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
agree all around... 3 dragons should have made really quick work of those chumps.
no one to control the other two dragons
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:23 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Dylan:
I would not trust Tyrion or Varys' loyalty to Dany after GoT Episodes 3 & 4.

Tyrion was standing on a hill looking down on the people Dany had just killed.
what?
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:25 PM 08-06-2017

nah, Tyrion's firmly on Dany's side. He just hates war.. all the senseless death of good people simply following the orders of his twisted family.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:39 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
If I were Jon Snow I'd be getting damn tired of Dany telling me to bend the knee. I hope at some point she needs his help, and he says "You get on your ****ing knees, bitch!".
FYP
[Reply]
rico 08:45 PM 08-06-2017
lmao, what a genuine pussy you really are! that's awesome. :-)
Hey, that's uncalled for. I've been nothing , but kind and congenial to you.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:46 PM 08-06-2017
Tarly don't surf.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:47 PM 08-06-2017
agree all around... 3 dragons should have made really quick work of those chumps.

Which is why, I assume, the other two dragons weren't there. But it's REALLY annoying that something that should obviously be true (they bring all three dragons to the fight) isn't, so I hope to fuck they were out burning half of Euron's fleet or something. Though how they do that independently without Dany's supervision I have no idea.

All that said, Jesus what a great fight/episode. Yeah, there were some issues as others have identified. The scorpion is in just about the only unburnt wagon, Dany hanging around the fight too long (overconfidence I assume, probably thought nothing could hurt it), etc. But yeah, overall, WOW.
[Reply]
Dylan 09:00 PM 08-06-2017
I would hate to see one of the dragons killed in a future episode - However, I think it is inevitable - that hurts.

What happens if one or Cersei's men kill two of the dragons and the Night Walker finds one and uses it to his advantage?

I believe Dany rides Drogon therefore, he is safe unless she goes down with him.

A happy conclusion would be all three dragons survive and no more horses slaughtered in battle.

Trouble with that, GoT is not about happy conclusions.

Just my opinion
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:02 PM 08-06-2017
The dragons are too valuable to risk. She should never bring all three out to fight at any given time.

Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
She shouldn't need two other riders. Rhaegal and Viserion will follow Drogon like they did during the assault on Meereen.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:03 PM 08-06-2017

Spoiler!

As to Dragons, I'd guess Viserion and Rhaegal are too small to be ridden owing to their captivity in the great Pyramid of Mereen.
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:05 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The house was kind of in shambles as well. The only one of note left was Lady Olenna. There has to have been a pretty low morale there after what happened in King's Landing.

And, of course, House Tarly betrayed it. Entirely possible that Tyrell was trusting House Tarly to defend a key pass, or whatever.

I admit I felt the same way at first but, meh, there are bigger plot gaps. We can "assume" a number of reasonable explanations, and it's clear that events that seem like they are happening ian a very short period of time are actually taking weeks or months to occur. The Unsullied didn't teleport to Casterly Rock.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:05 PM 08-06-2017
If I were Dany I'd ride by King's Landing on the way back to Dragonstone and just scorch the Red Keep- Harrenhal style.

Anyone in King's Landing will be able to see the smoldering fields where she just roasted a portion of the Lannister army and watching a dragon completely nuke the Red Keep would just destroy morale.
[Reply]
Dylan 09:06 PM 08-06-2017
Discuss Thrower and ThaVirus...

Good points.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:09 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Didn't stop them from torching the Masters' fleet in Mereen.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 386
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Up