ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2254 of 4824
« First < 1254175421542204224422502251225222532254 225522562257225822642304235427543254 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:55 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Yeah that situation seems ripe to lure an innovative OC... not.
Nowhere to go but up. I'm just thrilled they walked from Kubiak... start over. They have some solid young players to work with and there really aren't any deadweight expensive vets they're tied to for the forseeable future. Whomever comes in can make it their own. Case is a stopgap and they can move on from him in due time.

They received approval to interview Scangarello (49ers QB coach) and should likely look at Press Taylor (PHI QB coach).... I don't know much about either, but would be fine with a fresh approach.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:01 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Nowhere to go but up. I'm just thrilled they walked from Kubiak... start over. They have some solid young players to work with and there really aren't any deadweight expensive vets they're tied to for the forseeable future. Whomever comes in can make it their own. Case is a stopgap and they can move on from him in due time.

They received approval to interview Scangarello (49ers QB coach) and should likely look at Press Taylor (PHI QB coach).... I don't know much about either, but would be fine with a fresh approach.
Didn’t Pubes help Failway with this past draft?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:03 PM 01-14-2019
How great is it that Horseface preferred Garret freaking Bolles to Patrick Mahomes? Otherwise, the donx had better picks than the Chiefs to move up and get him. But no, they preferred the duo of Paxton Lynch :-) and Bolles.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:04 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Didn’t Pubes help Failway with this past draft?
Sure, but Kubiak isn't the only guy that can help them draft better... the cost of keeping Kubiak was too much (not money, just what he wanted). Time to move on in a different direction, find a fresh offensive mind looking to make their mark and with Fangio, maybe they can have better draft results and build upon what they did in 2018.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:33 PM 01-14-2019
Sure, but Kubiak isn't the only guy that can help them draft better... the cost of keeping Kubiak was too much (not money, just what he wanted). Time to move on in a different direction, find a fresh offensive mind looking to make their mark and with Fangio, maybe they can have better draft results and build upon what they did in 2018.
Why did the donx refuse to allow other teams to interview him if they were just going to part ways with him? It's a really incompetent look.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:38 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why did the donx refuse to allow other teams to interview him if they were just going to part ways with him? It's a really incompetent look.
I dunno... why did the 49ers initially refuse Denver's request to talk to their QB coach only to turn around a week later and say ok?

I would believe the initial requests were turned down before they hired Fangio, so they were keeping their options open.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:40 PM 01-14-2019
I dunno... why did the 49ers initially refuse Denver's request to talk to their QB coach only to turn around a week later and say ok?

I would believe the initial requests were turned down before they hired Fangio, so they were keeping their options open.
Why did they choose to roll with Lynch/Bolles instead of trading up for Mahomes?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:45 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why did they choose to roll with Lynch/Bolles instead of trading up for Mahomes?
Dunno... maybe because those were two different deals? They moved up a few spots for Lynch the year before Mahomes was drafted...

Why did it take KC most of your lifetime to draft a stud QB in the first round? Hell, to draft a QB in the first round. I mean, there was Blackledge yeah?

Why did 32 NFL teams not draft Patrick Lindsay?

So many unanswered questions out there.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 04:51 PM 01-14-2019
Dunno... maybe because those were two different deals? They moved up a few spots for Lynch the year before Mahomes was drafted...

Why did it take KC most of your lifetime to draft a stud QB in the first round? Hell, to draft a QB in the first round. I mean, there was Blackledge yeah?

Who's Patrick Lindsay?

I know Phillip...

Almost seems like a freudian slip
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:51 PM 01-14-2019
So it's official:

The era of Munchsack the Ball Licker begins!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:53 PM 01-14-2019

i loved Lindsay and wish the Chiefs would have signed him. That being said, backs don’t matter. We fired all of the previous guys because they didn’t give us a Mahomes. What’s Elway’s excuse?
[Reply]
O.city 04:57 PM 01-14-2019
That's actually a nice hire on Munchak
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:14 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
That's actually a nice hire on Munchak
MYbe if he’s bringing Pitts O line with him. Otherwise it’s gonna be tough with Bowels and the crew!
[Reply]
CrossCheck 05:25 PM 01-14-2019

Do you think Denver will draft a stud QB in your lifetime?

Lindsay is a fine back, but do you really believe his 180lb-190lb frame will last long in this league? Few do, Darren Sproles did.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:33 PM 01-14-2019
As I noted before the season, if you're not going to make the playoffs (and denver clearly was NOT), what's the point in signing keenum? How was that a better choice than a young player (or, literally, just about ANYONE else)? Why pay a loser like him that much money? What was the upshot?

There's not way Horseface is actually this bad at his job.
[Reply]
Page 2254 of 4824
« First < 1254175421542204224422502251225222532254 225522562257225822642304235427543254 > Last »
Up