Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 11:23 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I'm disappointed and pissed that the media is writing zingers about a fan base spending money on this thing. But they don't talk about a front office that asks fans to shell out hundreds of bucks to watch a team that is underperforming because of one guy's ego.

After the Haley fiasco, Arrowhead Anxiety, and the obvious 4-year fuck-up in an absolute commitment to a bad QB... why are the fans the ones who are on the defensive to the national media?
Because it seems all but a few members of the local media still seem to buy into executive of the decade Scott Pioli's bullshit
[Reply]
pr_capone 11:25 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus:
There you go. The next banner should read "Bring Back Thigpen!"
Just the thought of that beautiful Chanticleer back at Arrowhead makes me feel funny down there.
[Reply]
bench_cassel 11:31 PM 10-05-2012
BRING BACK THE WILDCAT GAILEY!
[Reply]
dmahurin 11:31 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Just the thought of that beautiful Chanticleer back at Arrowhead makes me feel funny down there.
Maybe he's giving you one of his skeletal reach arounds...

[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 11:31 PM 10-05-2012
Keep up the good work guys! Love seeing all the attention this is getting!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:33 PM 10-05-2012
If Pioli is mad about the fan base turning on his quarterback and asking for his benching with every fiber of their being, all their blood, sweat and tears, he must have ZERO INTEREST IN BENCHING CASSEL.

Cassel will not be benched.

Our resistance only makes Pioli's penis harder.
[Reply]
pr_capone 11:35 PM 10-05-2012
So, what are the chances that Pioli has my tickets flagged and I am either not going to get in the gate or I get pulled into a room of some sort? A farce under the pretense of a "ticket upgrade" or some shit?

lol
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:38 PM 10-05-2012
So, what are the chances that Pioli has my tickets flagged and I am either not going to get in the gate or I get pulled into a room of some sort? A farce under the pretense of a "ticket upgrade" or some shit?

lol
Ticket upgrade or something would be great. You better sharpen your wit for just such an occasion.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:40 PM 10-05-2012
Single Game Tickets are available.......

......in early October.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:40 PM 10-05-2012

lol
The Chiefs know they can't stop the mob at this point, unless they start winning games.

You won't be bothered, because any negative reaction towards what you've done will only make things worse for them.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 11:45 PM 10-05-2012

lol
Mr. Capone, Mr. Pioli would like to invite you to his suite to watch the game as his guest.

[Reply]
Iowanian 11:45 PM 10-05-2012
I don't think anyone wants #7 benched because we think Quinn is any good. Quite the contrary.

Prove how empty the QB cupboard is in Kansas City so they HAVE to address it.

If Cassel sucks all season for 16 games and they decide in the offseason to go with Quinn....we get at least another year of "well, he's gonna be good here".

Find out now............and fix the damn gaping hole in the roster.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:45 PM 10-05-2012
This is a long shot request but...does anyone have the Chiefs vs Bills game from 2009 saved on their computer?
[Reply]
007 11:48 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Bullshit man, I'm Indiana ****ing Jones.

I CAME HERE TO SAVE YOU
Well, PR definitely isn't your father. :-)
[Reply]
Munson 11:48 PM 10-05-2012
Already over 800 "likes" on the Facebook page. Impressive. It should reach 1,000 by game time Sunday.
[Reply]
Page 154 of 603
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204254 > Last »
Up