ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Terez Paylor has passed away.
Sassy Squatch 04:31 PM 02-09-2021

It is with a heavy heart that we announce that our beloved friend, colleague and Yahoo Sports journalist Terez Paylor has passed away.

Statement from Ebony Reed, Terez's fiancée: pic.twitter.com/oUFlJsXnSk

— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) February 9, 2021

[Reply]
RunKC 04:46 PM 08-27-2021
Today is Terez Paylor day. Great to see the franchise and city embrace such a wonderful guy.

I’ll never forget 2019. The year we finally made
It and won a Super Bowl, the year we had the absolute best journalist covering our team and also the year the worst journalists (KK, Fat Pryor and Florio) got their asses roasted by our success.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:02 PM 08-27-2021
Terez Paylor day!

Just awful that he passed away so young. He was such an awesome guy and did so much good for the community.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 05:00 PM 12-17-2021
I was just thinking how much I'd love to read his thoughts on last nights game.

Continue to RIP
[Reply]
jjjayb 05:59 PM 12-17-2021
Did they ever say what how he died?
[Reply]
Urc Burry 06:13 PM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
I don’t think so. Being a bigger guy I think sleep apnea would be a reasonable guess
[Reply]
DaFace 06:36 PM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
Only that it was natural causes.
[Reply]
Direckshun 06:47 PM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
I was just thinking how much I'd love to read his thoughts on last nights game.

Continue to RIP
“Travis Kelce had an Over My Dead Body game.”
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:59 PM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
I don’t think so. Being a bigger guy I think sleep apnea would be a reasonable guess
You can’t die from sleep apnea. At least acutely. Your body wakes you up to breathe. Over time can damage your heart and then you die. If he had it, hard to believe he wouldn’t have been on a cpap machine. Hell, 40% of Chiefs Planet has a CPAP machine.
[Reply]
Braincase 10:14 PM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You can’t die from sleep apnea. At least acutely. Your body wakes you up to breathe. Over time can damage your heart and then you die. If he had it, hard to believe he wouldn’t have been on a cpap machine. Hell, 40% of Chiefs Planet has a CPAP machine.
Reggie White... sleep apnea was a contributing factor in his death, IIRC.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:41 PM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by Braincase:
Reggie White... sleep apnea was a contributing factor in his death, IIRC.
Contributing. You dont have to have a medical degree to figure out quitting breathing 50 times a night is hard on your body and heart.

It’s physically impossible to stop breathing while asleep and die. Your body will make you up. It’s the weakened heart from the sleep apnea that does you in. I had 3 patients code on me while doing a sleep study. Got them all back but if they were at home, no way they make it without access to professional medical stuff like cardiac paddles, medicines.
[Reply]
4th and Long 11:13 PM 12-17-2021
It’s physically impossible to stop breathing while asleep and die.
You mean besides cardiac arrest or having a stroke in your sleep?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:25 AM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
You mean besides cardiac arrest or having a stroke in your sleep?
No, I don't think he means that. He means simply stopping breathing. Cardiac arrest or a stroke are the reasons for death in your example, not simply stopping breathing.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:42 AM 12-18-2021
Contributing. You dont have to have a medical degree to figure out quitting breathing 50 times a night is hard on your body and heart.

It’s physically impossible to stop breathing while asleep and die. Your body will make you up. It’s the weakened heart from the sleep apnea that does you in. I had 3 patients code on me while doing a sleep study. Got them all back but if they were at home, no way they make it without access to professional medical stuff like cardiac paddles, medicines.
I stop about 15 times an hour, sometimes as long as 4 minutes. I lost my CPAP when the house burned and there's no insurance to get a new one. I'm always exhausted.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:47 AM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I stop about 15 times an hour, sometimes as long as 4 minutes. I lost my CPAP when the house burned and there's no insurance to get a new one. I'm always exhausted.
Need to get another one ASAP. Your not getting into REMIII sleep. Without getting there, your always going to be tired and its stressing out your heart and lungs big time too. You can get a model that'll get the job done today for about $250.00
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:06 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Jesus H Christ! Go find one you can afford. And if you’re able, look into the implanted devices.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Up