ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 626 of 2688
« First < 126526576616622623624625626 62762862963063667672611261626 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:56 PM 01-31-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We're moving the release date of this EPIC up to Saturday

YAS
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 02:01 PM 01-31-2018
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Was that Johnny Dare?
Lmao. It does kind of look like him, but no that's Shaggy Shane.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:04 PM 01-31-2018
that guy doesn't seem like a douchebag. so, no....that's not Johnny Dare.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:41 PM 01-31-2018
Kareem Hunt: "That's my best friend on the team... we always talk about how we've gotta be the future [of the Chiefs franchise]"

http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-city-chiefs
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:35 PM 01-31-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
“I know what we’re getting from Mahomes and that’s my best friend on the team. We came in together, went to rookie mini-camp together and we always talked about we got to be the future, me and him” - #Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt who led the NFL in rushing this season as a rookie.

"Just seeing Mahomes step up in that last game he played in, he did a great job. And just, the guy’s got a strong arm and can make plays at any time and definitely having a guy to come in and start now in him, I just can’t wait to see what he brings to the table” - More from Hunt

From James Palmer
It is SO fucking ON for 2018! The energy levels between these players are going to be off the fucking charts.

COMPLETE FOOTBALL AT LAST.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:29 AM 02-01-2018
“I know what we’re getting from Mahomes and that’s my best friend on the team. We came in together, went to rookie mini-camp together and we always talked about we got to be the future, me and him” - #Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt who led the NFL in rushing this season as a rookie.

"Just seeing Mahomes step up in that last game he played in, he did a great job. And just, the guy’s got a strong arm and can make plays at any time and definitely having a guy to come in and start now in him, I just can’t wait to see what he brings to the table” - More from Hunt

From James Palmer

This is better than reading a Penthouse forum for an erection.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:33 AM 02-01-2018
Holy shit teams aren't going to know how to defend this offense when they have to respect the deep ball throwing to Tyreek Hill intermediate passes to Kelce AND stopping the run with Kareem Hill. They can't stack the box to stop Kareem or they will be burnt and they can't cover Tyreek Hill going deep all the time because Hunt will gouge them for big gains.

God Damn this is going be a fun year.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:11 AM 02-01-2018
Chris Carter pumping the Mahomes hype this morning. I'll paraphrase:

"Mahomes is kinda like Brett Favre. Plays inside the pocket, outside the pocket. I think people are going to be a little surprised at what he and Andy Reid can do here in year 2. With the weapons he has to work with, the speed of Hill, Kelce, the running back Hunt... there's a lot to work with. I expect them to do well."
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:12 AM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Holy shit teams aren't going to know how to defend this offense when they have to respect the deep ball throwing to Tyreek Hill intermediate passes to Kelce AND stopping the run with Kareem Hill. They can't stack the box to stop Kareem or they will be burnt and they can't cover Tyreek Hill going deep all the time because Hunt will gouge them for big gains.

God Damn this is going be a fun year.
Kelce is going to benefit the most, because teams will be absolutely TERRIFIED of Tyreek Hill with Pat's ability to throw it 80 yards.

I think you might see Kelce post 100 catches. He has to stay healthy, though. Big for him.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:13 AM 02-01-2018
Kelce is going to benefit the most, because teams will be absolutely TERRIFIED of Tyreek Hill with Pat's ability to throw it 80 yards.

I think you might see Kelce post 100 catches. He has to stay healthy, though. Big for him.
Shit, we even saw him hit Robinson deep at times... he and and Conley are going to be given opportunities to make some plays as well down the field. The threat of goin' deep will never be an afterthought.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:17 AM 02-01-2018

Kelce talked about "Patty-Cakes" accuracy hitting his guys in the hands spots so that they aren't hung out to dry like Alex Smith would let his receivers get jacked up. I think Kelce is going have a better chance staying healthy for that reason.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:20 AM 02-01-2018
Shit, we even saw him hit Robinson deep at times... he and and Conley are going to be given opportunities to make some plays as well down the field. The threat of goin' deep will never be an afterthought.
In preseason he made DAT look good I was hoping he wouldn't be a fuck up on kick off returns and see if he could have developed in a nice roll in the slot with Patrick but I think DAT played himself off the team.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:35 AM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Kelce talked about "Patty-Cakes" accuracy hitting his guys in the hands spots so that they aren't hung out to dry like Alex Smith would let his receivers get jacked up. I think Kelce is going have a better chance staying healthy for that reason.
Kelce's problem is he plays so hardcore he's going to run himself into danger. He's far too cavalier about sacrificing his body, because he wants to make the big play.

He doesn't have to do that with Mahomes at QB. The plays are going to come.

What I'm saying is...it's OK for Kelce to be a pussy now. Because the QB isn't one.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:49 AM 02-01-2018
I sense a trend.

[Reply]
RunKC 11:04 AM 02-01-2018
I want another quality TE. Sorry but I don’t trust Harris at all and I don’t think Veach does either.

Jace Amaro is a nice project, but I would still add another guy who can block and receive.

Imagine having a quality TE with Kelce in this formation? Teams will have to respect Tyreek deep as well as Hunt in the backfield. That leaves both TE’s to feast in the intermediate zones.

Defenses won’t know if it’s a run or pass bc this formation could be used in so many different ways.
[Reply]
Page 626 of 2688
« First < 126526576616622623624625626 62762862963063667672611261626 > Last »
Up