ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 123 of 2688
« First < 2373113119120121122123 1241251261271331732236231123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
New World Order 08:13 PM 05-06-2017
No ****ing way Choco Favre sits 2 full years.

When he's ready he'll play.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:21 PM 05-06-2017
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Found this video on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ubnK-VoqxQ
Thanks for sharing!

The video afterward is Rookie Mini Camp, day 1. Reid seems really excited about getting out there and getting the ball rolling with Mahomes. There's a certain giddiness in his voice that I haven't heard before.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:29 PM 05-06-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Caught the news looking for some Mahomes footage.

They said the entire practice was drop backs and precision throwing. Looks like they are already off and running hammering proper mechanics over and over and over again.
They're not gonna waste a single minute, the plan is to start him next year *fingers crossed*
[Reply]
DRM08 08:34 PM 05-06-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Thanks for sharing!

The video afterward is Rookie Mini Camp, day 1. Reid seems really excited about getting out there and getting the ball rolling with Mahomes. There's a certain giddiness in his voice that I haven't heard before.
This comparison is probably dumb but my parents recently got a puppy after not having a dog for the last 15 years or so. Dad turns 65 later this year and Mom just turned 60 in March. She said she can't believe they got a puppy at their age, but I can tell they are having a lot of fun with him. He has a ton of energy, likes to play, etc...and of course occasionally pees or poops in the house. lol

So they have to train the puppy and I think they are enjoying that process. I believe he is helping them feel like younger people due to the amount of energy required to keep up with him. Maybe for an old QB coach it's a similar feeling. Get a young talented QB with a lot of energy and willingness to learn...it's fun to be in that environment for the coach.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:42 PM 05-06-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
No ****ing way Choco Favre sits 2 full years.

When he's ready he'll play.
He's learning to become more of game manager, some may not want to hear that as I said before some of Herculean passes or "rocket balls " that Favre attempted drove Holmgren nuts.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:42 PM 05-06-2017
This comparison is probably dumb but my parents recently got a puppy after not having a dog for the last 15 years or so. Dad turns 65 later this year and Mom just turned 60 in March. She said she can't believe they got a puppy at their age, but I can tell they are having a lot of fun with him. He has a ton of energy, likes to play, etc...and of course occasionally pees or poops in the house. lol

So they have to train the puppy and I think they are enjoying that process. I believe he is helping them feel like younger people due to the amount of energy required to keep up with him. Maybe for an old QB coach it's a similar feeling. Get a young talented QB with a lot of energy and willingness to learn...it's fun to be in that environment for the coach.
Sounds legit to me. What kind of pup did they get BTW?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:43 PM 05-06-2017

Very valid comparison. These coaches are teachers at their core, specifically a guy like Andy. And while I'm sure he enjoys coaching all his players, Pat is that special case. A young, bright QB with talent as far as the eye can see. A lot to work with.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:48 PM 05-06-2017
Sounds legit to me. What kind of pup did they get BTW?
Labradoodle. He is a funny little dude, but apparently growing very fast.
[Reply]
Canofbier 08:57 PM 05-06-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
https://youtu.be/Ap-Vo8_3320

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LEARN. TO. EMBED.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:59 PM 05-06-2017
Labradoodle. He is a funny little dude, but apparently growing very fast.
Lots of energy for sure, he'll keep them on their toes!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:27 PM 05-06-2017
Kevin Keitzmans hit job on the kid is so dishonest and disgusting. How are you going to say he never wins when he leads his team to over 30 points a game damn near every game with a defense that was next to last in 15' and the last in 16'. Look at the other teams thst rank at the bottom they barely won any games its good enough he was able to get Tech to a bowl.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:33 PM 05-06-2017
My penii is a triple-forked divining rod, throbbing madly at the discovery of Quarterbacking water in a once dry desert!
This is awesome! One of your best ones!!
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:35 PM 05-06-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Seriously, that's a nice, compact, quick, high delivery. No drop down like Alex Smith or windup ala Cassel.

Now the key is him maintaining that under live fire, but a full year of reps in practice should put that into muscle memory before he ever gets to that stage.
I remember predraft in 05 there were scouts and coaches that recommended to Alex that he tighten up his delivery to help the velocity on the ball, too much wasted motion. He declined the advice.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:42 PM 05-06-2017
Originally Posted by Canofbier:
LEARN. TO. EMBED.

While 99% of the time I'm all for the scolding of non-embedders, his post clearly says he's on his phone, which makes it a bitch to embed.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:58 PM 05-06-2017
Just realized that my 2 year old nephew won't know the struggle we endured. The lucky bastard is entering Chiefs fandom with Pat Mahomes and a successful program as his first taste of the Chiefs.

Someday I will have to tell him of the years of Herm and Pioli
[Reply]
Page 123 of 2688
« First < 2373113119120121122123 1241251261271331732236231123 > Last »
Up