ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 119 of 154
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
2112 07:48 PM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by scott free:
2 in the Hall, from the same guy...albeit for all of the wrong reasons.
The 15 page pile on is the reason it's in the hall, not the thug turd that started the thread.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:19 PM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Dimension2112:
The 15 page pile on is the reason it's in the hall, not the thug turd that started the thread.
You're right, its certainly not his brilliant threadmaking skillz that made this what it is.

What i think happened here...is some arrogant kid, with a lot to learn...gets on & bragged about something that isnt anything to brag about...the predictable beat down ensues, though eventually, many of us tried to lighten it up a bit, remembering our own dumbass youth...but he would have none of it...instead of backing off in any way...he presses on even harder, driven by his insulted pride.

'Back in the day' i knew very similar goofballs, they're not all bad...they just have some real growing up to do. Stealing peoples laptops & risking lives & limbs on a 'sickle' is no way to go through life.

Like DaFace said, if he backs the truck up...he'll eventually make some friends here.
[Reply]
2112 08:30 PM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by scott free:
You're right, its certainly not his brilliant threadmaking skillz that made this what it is.

What i think happened here...is some arrogant kid, with a lot to learn...gets on & bragged about something that isnt anything to brag about...the predictable beat down ensues, though eventually, many of us tried to lighten it up a bit, remembering our own dumbass youth...but he would have none of it...instead of backing off in any way...he presses on even harder, driven by his insulted pride.

'Back in the day' i knew very similar goofballs, they're not all bad...they just have some real growing up to do. Stealing peoples laptops & risking lives & limbs on a 'sickle' is no way to go through life.

Like DaFace said, if he backs the truck up...he'll eventually make some friends here.
He's probably a bed wetter.
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 10:37 PM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Dimension2112:
He's probably a bed wetter.
I bet his mother is tired of waking up in a pool of his urine.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:54 PM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Here, ole Studmuffin demonstrates his bad ass chic-catchin skillzzzz

First Motorcycle Ride Goes Poorly - Watch more free videos

:-)
[Reply]
teedubya 11:41 PM 06-26-2008
Midnight... Tell me how my ass taste!
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 12:04 AM 06-27-2008
WTF is this monstrosity all about? Is this the laptop stealer or what?
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:09 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
WTF is this monstrosity all about? Is this the laptop stealer or what?
Yes, and it's worth reading the thread to know that the evidence has been presented in a convincing manner.

There's great stuff posted along the way. Just don't lose your job over it.
[Reply]
Logical 12:34 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by DaFace:
At your service...

Language NSFW

You found this guys twin, amazing.
[Reply]
Logical 12:39 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag:
I am hanging out with the blonde tommorrow Giggity Giggity

And i didnt mean to offend anyone from or in Iowa. I know there are good people there just confused why they would continue to live there....
Someone actually saying Giggity Giggity that is not a cartoon character. Then again you are about as real as a Family Guy character.
[Reply]
Logical 12:53 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Oh yes, he makes 60-70K per year.
That is not much in Atlanta, how did he pay those two hookers.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 01:02 AM 06-27-2008
Mate you are so pathetic, do you really feel the need to flaunt what you have? You must be soooo insecure...

Some day you'll learn that there is ALWAYS someone with it better and worse than you...
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 06:14 AM 06-27-2008
I also appreciate the nice pms from people that actually arent out to just hate.

Here is one: "Whatever you do though, don't quit posting. I think the 5 or 6 on here have some kind of gangbang with each other when they run somebody off the board."

Also I cant wait for tonight. While most of you old farts will be spending time on here, I'll be out banging the hot blonde. Gotta love it haha.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:27 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Who in the hell would want to live in the shithole of Atlanta? Hell, Michael Vick chose the Federal Pen over that humid, festering, crime magnet whose proudest export is rap music that sounds like the performer's mouth is full of hog shit to the beat of a couple of rocks in the hubcap on an AMC pacer(with 22s).
The only WISH they had Leprechuans!!!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:37 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Coach:
I'd be curious to see where Midnight Dickless live, since the unwanted slam towards Iowa....
The Iowa thing was just about a perceived lack of lube up there.
If someone could've explained Udder Butter to him, this all could've been avoided.
[Reply]
Page 119 of 154
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129 > Last »
Up