ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 154
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 10:20 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
I think you're out of luck. What chick is going to want to have sex with a guy who looks like you? Look at your picture in your avi, for crying out loud.
I think it would work with those hot babes at the local University's Physics department. :-)
[Reply]
FAX 10:22 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I have avatars turned off, so I missed it. I still think a name change is in order.

Midnight Road Pizza
Midnight Road Rash

Just a couple of suggestions.
Based on his last username, I kind of like Midnight_Felcher.

FAX
[Reply]
kepp 10:23 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
Okay, look. The dude said that "Chicks dig guys with bikes." Nothing was said about tanning, sprayed-on or otherwise.
They never give away all their secrets. If they did, they wouldn't be "special".
[Reply]
Donger 10:24 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by tooge:
some of it is implied. Let me help you out. you need a necklace. preferably some sort of vague meaningless symbol that will fool most dumb gals into thinking it means something surreal. Next, get a huge belt buckle, but do not, I repeat, do not, use it to actually hold your pants up. You want to show some of your boxers, ya know, like the rappers started a few years back when we were kids. Then, and only then should you get the spray tan. Oh , and dont waste money on the spray tan until you have had your chest hairs waxed off.
It sounds awfully complicated. I was told that chicks dig guys with bikes. I feel like I've been mislead.
[Reply]
StcChief 10:29 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
And make sure your collar is popped.
popped-collar, he rolls with a dickie over spray on tan.
[Reply]
FAX 10:37 AM 06-26-2008
Hey, hot babes ...

FAX
[Reply]
Yeah, FAX?

Posted via mobile device.

A BUNCH OF FAX'S HOT BABES
[Reply]
Tell 'em who I am.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 10:38 AM 06-26-2008
Okay ...

He's Midnight FAX
And here's the facts
He's got a motorcycle
And he knows how to wax

He talks real dirty
And he don't wear a shirty
He's like the archangle michael
With his hands up our skirty

He's a real cool man
With a sprayed on tan
And when we're out of prophylactic
He uses Saran

He's got a great bike
And he watches Spike
And he makes us climactic
Then says "take a hike"

Posted via mobile device.

[Reply]
teedubya 10:45 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
Hi guys!! We're a bunch of hot babes that really dig Midnight FAX!!! We're posting via mobile device using his login name because it's the coolest login name ever. We hang and have sex with FAX because he rides a motorcycle and doesn't wear a shirt to our parties. He's the best and the coolest because he makes us hotter than the really super hot babes we already really are. Posted via mobile device.

That was the funniest thing to me, that you wrote posted via mobile device. It cracked me up.

Man, this thread is awesome. I like how he never approached the laptop ganking subject... what a cock gobbler.
[Reply]
seclark 10:45 AM 06-26-2008
major props to fax's hot babes...
sec
[Reply]
Stewie 10:46 AM 06-26-2008

And now for something completely different...

[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 10:48 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Stewie:
And now for something completely different...

Go Gators!
:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 10:51 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I have avatars turned off, so I missed it. I still think a name change is in order.

Midnight Road Pizza
Midnight Road Rash

Just a couple of suggestions.
I like Midnight Felcher
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:57 AM 06-26-2008
Hey FAX's Babes.

Are FAX's faucets Moen?
[Reply]
Page 112 of 154
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122 > Last »
Up