ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 288
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
ModSocks 08:24 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
That was actually solid pass-pro (on the sack). He should have let that ball go to the 1 on 1 with Watkins.
Kelce was the correct read there, and it's where Pat was looking to throw. He stepped up in the pocket which threw off the timing of the throw, then he pulled it down. Thats how i see it at least.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:31 PM 08-09-2018
That was actually solid pass-pro (on the sack). He should have let that ball go to the 1 on 1 with Watkins.

Don't really see a reason for missing so badly on the Kelce pass. Probably, as you said, just got too much adrenaline pumping on that one and let it get away.
Couldnt step in to the Kelce throw.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 08:38 PM 08-09-2018
How about the mile high pass to the wide open Kelce?
You must be one of those Alex only fans...

Go root for the Redskins, I'm sure their fanbase will welcome you with open arms
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:42 PM 08-09-2018
Why are there soooo ma-nee
Songs . . . about rainbows?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:44 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
can't say no that...probably just a bit too much adrenaline flowing here and schwartz's block was terrible

also, kinda of surprised he ate this

Ah, thanks.

Those aren't horrendous. Extremely fixable.
[Reply]
OldSchool 08:44 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Kelce was the correct read there, and it's where Pat was looking to throw. He stepped up in the pocket which threw off the timing of the throw, then he pulled it down. Thats how i see it at least.
Yeah, one of those deals where he's just supposed to hit the top of his drop, plant, and let it go outside but the OLB got pressure on him and threw off the timing. I hate blocking schemes that rely on a TE to block a defender 1 on 1. Looks like he was then thinking of letting it go deep 1 on 1 with Watkins but thought better of it and the hesitation cost him the play.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:45 PM 08-09-2018
Actually, that overthrow is pretty fucking bad lol
[Reply]
Fish 08:47 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
can't say no that...probably just a bit too much adrenaline flowing here and schwartz's block was terrible

also, kinda of surprised he ate this
I thought that was tipped at the line. Erving's man looked like he got a finger on it. Especially the way it wobbled.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:49 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
I thought that was tipped at the line. Erving's man looked like he got a finger on it. Especially the way it wobbled.
I think thats a great catch by you here.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:55 PM 08-09-2018
Nah, it went high because he was peeking to his right and saw he was going to get hit thus his release point was high instead of driving through his throw. If he would have driven through his throw he would have completed it however he would have been clocked in the face. He chose his rib protector as opposed to his face mask.:-)
[Reply]
OldSchool 08:56 PM 08-09-2018
It doesn't look like it's wobbling to me, not in the gif, and the trajectory didn't appear to be affected/changed from the point of release. The gif is a little bit choppy but I didn't notice anything off during the broadcast and none of the announcers mentioned anything either.
[Reply]
OldSchool 08:57 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Nah, it went high because he was peeking to his right and saw he was going to get hit thus his release point was high instead of driving through his throw. If he would have driven through his throw he would have completed it however he would have been clocked in the face. He chose his rib protector as opposed to his face mask.:-)
Probably told to not take any big hits/avoid contact and just stick to the script.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 08:57 PM 08-09-2018
Yeah that looks like it was tipped.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 08:58 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Or this.
[Reply]
jaa1025 09:00 PM 08-09-2018
It doesn't look like it's wobbling to me, not in the gif, and the trajectory didn't appear to be affected/changed from the point of release. The gif is a little bit choppy but I didn't notice anything off during the broadcast and none of the announcers mentioned anything either.
Oh it's definitely wobbling. You can notice it mid air and towards the end. Definitely tipped.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 288
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up