ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1234 of 4880
« First < 23473411341184122412301231123212331234 123512361237123812441284133417342234 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:05 PM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Knowmo, let's see your assessment of Lynch.
:-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:11 PM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
One thing you will soon realize is you WILL ****ing accept losing because you have no ****ing power.

At least we here on CP got our GM fired. You guys in Denver who are supposedly refusing to accept losing will never get anybody fired because you believe your GM is a hero and you're all a bunch of ****ing pussies.

Your franchise is about to go into a dry spell. No coach and no QB, and no, you can't ****ing have any ****ing QB whenever you want. Cousins might not be available. The Colts won't trade Luck, either. You're going to have to find a QB the way everybody ****ing else does. And newsflash: it's harder than it looks.

Your team is going to do a lot of losing. You will either get used to it or quit being a fan. You have no other choice. You can't "not accept losing" when your team is a loser. It's impossible.

So grab your own ****ing pussy and cheer the **** up, asshole. The league is about to go in dry.

You guys got your GM Fired? Fans???

That explains why you haven't won anything in 50 years.

Plus I thought all you kfc fans loved the fact that Dorsey drafted guys who are starting for you?

I fell in love with the Broncos before they had a winning season, I have lived through lean years before I can make it through a couple years of rebuilding but I don't have to like it. I will say winning SB50 sure eases the pain.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:15 PM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

Plus I thought all you kfc fans loved the fact that Dorsey drafted guys who are starting for you?

I fell in love with the Broncos before they had a winning season, I have lived through lean years before I can make it through a couple years of rebuilding but I don't have to like it. I will say winning SB50 sure eases the pain.
Pioli, you fucking numbskull
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:16 PM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Pioli, you fucking numbskull
How does that buttfuck have positive rep?
[Reply]
BossChief 11:19 PM 11-15-2017
If any of you go to orangemane that pussy is StevenBronco or some shit.

He’s quite possibly the biggest pussy on the internet. Horrible poster that only craves Elway circle jerks and calls for anyone to get banned that doesn’t jump in the ring and start jerkin.

But he comes here and had no problem trying to run bronco smack until he got smacked in the mouth repeatedly.

Now the little bitch is in the CP concussion protocol and his tears are delicious.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:00 AM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:

He’s quite possibly the biggest pussy on the internet. Horrible poster that only craves Elway circle jerks and calls for anyone to get banned that doesn’t jump in the ring and start jerkin.

But he comes here and had no problem trying to run bronco smack until he got smacked in the mouth repeatedly.

Now the little bitch is in the CP concussion protocol and his tears are delicious.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:57 AM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:

It's the Mange man... A little club of pussies who can't take it. I like how we let other team's fans come here and chat without fear of being banned for speaking their minds. It just shows how the leadership on the Mange is made of of very weak men who are pussies.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:31 AM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

:-) A couple years!, Elway got an extension! Denver will compete with Cleveland for the foreseeable future.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:40 AM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
:-) A couple years!, Elway got an extension! Denver will compete with Cleveland for the foreseeable future.
:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:43 AM 11-16-2017
Hog Farmer ... I recall you typing something about retiring to fish in Broken Bow and other areas of OK. Make it around Robbers Cave? Several dads and our boys went up there this last weekend, ran into the local legend "Terry". If you frequent that area, maybe you know him... seems like a good dude. Very helpful.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:48 AM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Hog Farmer ... I recall you typing something about retiring to fish in Broken Bow and other areas of OK. Make it around Robbers Cave? Several dads and our boys went up there this last weekend, ran into the local legend "Terry". If you frequent that area, maybe you know him... seems like a good dude. Very helpful.
I skipped Broken Bow and spent extra time at Texoma but Broken Bow is still on my "to do" list. I've never been there but it's supposed to be a nice lake for Bass fishin.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:11 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I skipped Broken Bow and spent extra time at Texoma but Broken Bow is still on my "to do" list. I've never been there but it's supposed to be a nice lake for Bass fishin.
I've been to BB many times - love the area for camping. We mainly trout fish on the river. I've been to the lake, but did not fish. Love that area.

If you go - you have to eat at Grateful Head Pizza ... at night they have an awesome outdoor area where local musicians play, it's pretty big and the pizza is solid.
[Reply]
Bewbies 01:38 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Knowmo, let's see your assessment of Lynch.
Maybe a solid quarter away from 1st ballot HOF career.
[Reply]
Bewbies 01:39 PM 11-16-2017
Do Broncos fans see this year as a one off, or do they see the clear downward trend? GM who can’t draft, no QB and dumb coach.

Bad combo for anything good in the future.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:43 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Do Broncos fans see this year as a one off, or do they see the clear downward trend? GM who can’t draft, no QB and dumb coach.

Bad combo for anything good in the future.
Look at Kramzitinhisrectum's post from yesterday. He called this year a fluke. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1234 of 4880
« First < 23473411341184122412301231123212331234 123512361237123812441284133417342234 > Last »
Up