ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 359
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:34 PM 04-07-2015
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Holy mother of goad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that she was sexually abused as a child and a teen. She is far too attractive, without makeup mind you, to be lusting after young boys when she could probably have just about any adult male of her choosing.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 01:15 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that she was sexually abused as a child and a teen. She is far too attractive, without makeup mind you, to be lusting after young boys when she could probably have just about any adult male of her choosing.
I'd be willing to bet she wasn't.

I don't think that's the issue at all.

Some women find the passion coupled with the innocence attractive. Not every chick thinks the dude sucking down appletini's and driving a beemer is attractive or desirable. That's substantially more complicated than the cute kid who's utterly smitten that's writing his teacher poems and she's the one who is in control (perceived).

Adult males are stupid and dangerous. They require a lot more emotional and physical fencing than the kid in the class where she is the theoretical boss.

And I'm not condoning it whatsoever. Position of authority should be maintained with the highest degree of decorum and restraint.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:34 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
I'd be willing to bet she wasn't.

I don't think that's the issue at all.

Some women find the passion coupled with the innocence attractive. Not every chick thinks the dude sucking down appletini's and driving a beemer is attractive or desirable. That's substantially more complicated than the cute kid who's utterly smitten that's writing his teacher poems and she's the one who is in control (perceived).

Adult males are stupid and dangerous. They require a lot more emotional and physical fencing than the kid in the class where she is the theoretical boss.

And I'm not condoning it whatsoever. Position of authority should be maintained with the highest degree of decorum and restraint.
or she has major psychological issues like being Bipolar or just batshit crazy.
[Reply]
threebag 03:53 AM 04-08-2015
I would go all in on the batshit crazy
[Reply]
Rausch 04:19 AM 04-08-2015

Yup, she's got the crazy in her...
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:46 AM 04-08-2015
Am I the only one that thinks she looks a bit like Jodie Foster.

Anyway, another article suggests that the boys were 17 at the time they were interviewed. I'm not certain how old they were when she started fooling around with them, but "decades" in jail for 17 year olds seems a bit much, if that was when they first started.

Note that 18 is the age of consent in Florida, though 16/17 year olds can consent to sex with someone aged 16-23, so that certainly is a huge problem for her.

At least this isn't as bad as the 18 year old students who were actually old enough to consent, but the teacher went to jail anyway just for being their teacher.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:50 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Yup, she's got the crazy in her...
":-)"

'The Crazy'.
[Reply]
Saul Good 07:56 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
17 years old isn't really "lusting after young boys".
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:01 AM 04-08-2015
Not guilty.
[Reply]
Scorp 08:03 AM 04-08-2015
This is a "trend" that will go away eventually. These type of women will start lusting for bald, overweight, goatee sporting aging men in the near future! OUR time is coming CP!
[Reply]
jerryforeverrice80 08:06 AM 04-08-2015
where were all these hot teachers when i was going to school.
[Reply]
JimNasium 08:15 AM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by jerryforeverrice80:
where were all these hot teachers when i was going to school.
Florida it would seem.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:19 AM 04-08-2015

Fichter? Hell, I fucked her!
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:35 AM 04-08-2015
15 years per charge? JFC, this is so stupid. Did she rape these poor boys? We let more heinous crimes go unpunished. FFS! They're just getting their groove on!
[Reply]
booger 08:37 AM 04-08-2015
Id let her spank my bare ass with her ruler!
[Reply]
Page 43 of 359
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Up