ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Media Center>Lethal Weapon 5 Greenlit
Tribal Warfare 10:00 PM 11-18-2020

Mel Gibson Says Lethal Weapon 5 Is Happeninghttps://t.co/9ryFncm3kS pic.twitter.com/wSz5MY6tjr

— Comic Book Resources (@CBR) November 18, 2020

[Reply]
Cheater5 07:08 AM 11-19-2020
What about Maniac Cop IV? Or Blue Steel 2 with Jamie Lee Curtis? I think a sequel or re-boot of Red Heat would be kickass; get Schwarzenegger and Belushi back together again.

Sorry. I just can't seem to get over the fact that there's going to be a fifth Lethal Weapon starring Mr. Uranium 235 "The Unstable Element". Yet another movie to instantly scroll by, clogging up the movie queue.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:28 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
They’re getting too old for this shit
They FUCK you at the GrubHub!!
[Reply]
Dayze 07:52 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Lethal Weapon 5 already happened.

Go....suck an Eeggggggggggggg
[Reply]
Frazod 07:54 AM 11-19-2020
You know, I think the idea of this is as silly as everybody else does, but seriously, when was the last time Gibson went berserk, shot his mouth off, and offended everybody? I assume it's been years, since if it wasn't it would have been all over the news. In the interim, he made the exceptional Hacksaw Ridge.

And when it comes to shitty people in Hollywood, Mel would be standing in a pretty long fucking line. At least he doesn't seem to hate the people who pay to see his movies. And let's not forget that it was his dipshit costar who blamed the Haiti earthquake on global warming.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:09 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
They FUCK you at the GrubHub!!
They always eat half your food before delivering it!
[Reply]
morphius 08:17 AM 11-19-2020
I thought they finished it off well enough in the 4th to not come back with a 5th. Murtaugh is rich and doesn't need to work any more, so he'll have to lose all of his money to even come out of retirement. So Riggs and Butters, where Murtaugh has to come in and save his daughter/family again? This just seems like a bad idea all the way around.
[Reply]
bowener 09:20 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by morphius:
I thought they finished it off well enough in the 4th to not come back with a 5th. Murtaugh is rich and doesn't need to work any more, so he'll have to lose all of his money to even come out of retirement. So Riggs and Butters, where Murtaugh has to come in and save his daughter/family again? This just seems like a bad idea all the way around.
What if Murtaugh is robbed or his grandkid is kidnapped or some dumb shit? Then he gets to play cop without being one.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11-19-2020, 09:43 AM
This message has been deleted by lawrenceRaider.
morphius 11:56 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by bowener:
What if Murtaugh is robbed or his grandkid is kidnapped or some dumb shit? Then he gets to play cop without being one.
Exactly what they are going to have to do. Most action movies are predictable, but sheesh.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:17 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Lethal Weapon 5 already happened.

Was my immediate reaction. Someone tapped the tainted water supply?
[Reply]
lcarus 01:26 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Was my immediate reaction. Someone tapped the tainted water supply?
I wonder if we'll see that weird Danish twin?

[Reply]
srvy 01:43 PM 11-19-2020
I have always liked Mel's movies and directing. Lot of old guys acting hell Tom Cruise is not much younger and I hate him more than Mel. Keanu Reeves bores me. Harrison Ford is ok when he is not crashing planes and is nearing 80.

Get off Mel's ass lol
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:54 PM 11-19-2020
Considering that this was one of my favorite franchises as a kid, I kind of hope 5 surprises me. I doubt it'll happen, but it would be great if it had a really good story and some great lines. The odds are against it, but if it happened that way, I'd be willing to watch it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:07 AM 11-20-2020
So we’re going to get Gibson as John Wick with I’m too old for this shit jokes?

Renee Russo died. He lives an idyllic life with the kid until she’s abducted/killed he gets back in the game. And has I’m too old for this shit jokes.

Close?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:34 AM 11-20-2020
if they can somehow bring back Gary Busey - I'm in!
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:05 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
if they can somehow bring back Gary Busey - I'm in!
Yes! All the past baddies team up for revenge

Mr Joshua, South African a-holes, bad cop Jack Travis, and Jet Li vs Riggs, Murtaugh and Butters!

Of course, you have to do some sort of retcon. All those people got killed off.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up