ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 30
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Hall of Classics>CUT RICH SCANLON NOW!
jspchief 01:45 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Scanfan64:
Bring it on, my friend. I will individually whip each of your asses. What exactly are you cutting Rich for now? And what is this bullshit about a locker room cancer? Anyone got any specifics here?
Holy sh*t! Don't whip my ass! You're the baddest, meanest, rough-n-toughenest mofo sitting at your computer right now!

On the other hand, if you hit like Scanlon, I should be safe... :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:45 PM 12-06-2004
Bring it on, my friend. I will individually whip each of your asses. What exactly are you cutting Rich for now? And what is this bullshit about a locker room cancer? Anyone got any specifics here?
Okie dokie, smokey.

Rich is gay--and the Chief's have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy (except with Morton, it's obvious); and Rich put Ben-Gay in Tony G's jock yesterday....

He has to go.
[Reply]
KCTitus 01:48 PM 12-06-2004
With this post alone, this thread deserves consideration for the Hall of Classics...

I allways love Internet BB threats...LOL
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:51 PM 12-06-2004

Ladies and Gentlemen...........Welcome #91's mother to the board.

When are you two getting your new Chunky Soup Commercial?
[Reply]
Scanfan55 01:44 PM 12-06-2004
Um.. he complained? When?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 01:45 PM 12-06-2004
Um.. he complained? When?
After every game. He even called in to the Dick Vermeil show last week to complain.

BTW, Monty Beisel would whoop yours and Rich Scanlons ass.
[Reply]
Scanfan55 01:46 PM 12-06-2004
Oh that is just bullshit.
Monty Beisel? Ha ha.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:50 PM 12-06-2004
Monty Beisel? Ha ha.
Still sore that Monty Beisel scored with Scanlon's mom, eh? :-)
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 02:06 PM 12-06-2004
Monty Beisel? Ha ha.
Anyone endorsing Rich Scanlon has < 0 room to laugh at Monty Beisel.
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:11 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Psicosis:
Anyone endorsing Rich Scanlon has < 0 room to laugh at Monty Beisel.

Curious to know why ? Enlighten us .
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 02:14 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Curious to know why ? Enlighten us .
Because Monty Beisel is actually an NFL-caliber football player, and Rich Scanlon is like a fan who won a random drawing for great seats.
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:20 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Psicosis:
Because Monty Beisel is actually an NFL-caliber football player, and Rich Scanlon is like a fan who won a random drawing for great seats.
Oh but of course, says the Planets very own Ex-NFL football player and coach , right ?

Biesel is a quality athlete, why else have they moved him around try'n to find a position he can play. He is a good ST's player, a guy with alot og heart for the game, a DV type of player.

Rich is a hard nose, knock'm in your face player with the natural ability to play MLB, all he needs is some time to suceed. He will do it in less time than Mitchell will.

Time will tell and prove this.
[Reply]
Scanfan55 01:50 PM 12-06-2004
No. I don't hit. But I can scratch your eyes out and make it so you never "stand at attention" again, if you ever were to get any.
[Reply]
jspchief 01:54 PM 12-06-2004
No. I don't hit. But I can scratch your eyes out and make it so you never "stand at attention" again, if you ever were to get any.
Sorry Mrs. Scanlon, I'm not letting you get anywhere near my "special place". Maybe you could try and scratch some talent into your son though...

Tell Rich to stop stirring the pot. Why can't he just appreciate the opportunity to sit on the bench and watch a Superbowl caliber team in action?
[Reply]
Uncle Jesse 11:33 AM 12-07-2004
Dante didn't go to Syracuse did he??

I thought he went to Texas A&M
[Reply]
Page 6 of 30
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up