ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones practicing Friday [is ACTIVE]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:55 AM 01-17-2020
I’m sure it’s limited, but this is very positive.

https://twitter.com/herbieteope/stat...219580417?s=21
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:48 AM 01-19-2020
Jones told you yesterday which way he was leaning.

He’s gonna play, believe me here. Hopefully he’s ready to roll.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:49 AM 01-19-2020
If he plays, hopefully he can be effective.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:53 AM 01-19-2020
I am really torn on this.

IF we win, we really need him for the Super bowl. I want a 100% Chris Jones for that game!
IF we dont win it doesnt matter and I would have loved him out there to beat the Titans.

I think we can beat the Titans without him so I guess if he cant go I will pray we win this and have him for the BIG GAME!

GO CHIEFS!! Lead us to the Super Bowl!!
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:54 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Jones told you yesterday which way he was leaning.

He’s gonna play, believe me here. Hopefully he’s ready to roll.
Not up to him.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:57 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Not up to him.
He’s got a good idea. They’ve talked about this yesterday clearly.

Wolfson said she’s heard he had a really good day Saturday. Jones posted the picture yesterday and exchanged comments with Clark that left me thinking they know he’s ready to go.

Point being, they liked what they saw yesterday.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:55 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Can't even manage to play on a snap count? Fucks sake, man.
Seriously. Did he rip his calf muscle off the bone?
[Reply]
Wilson8 11:05 AM 01-19-2020
The Chiefs might be missing one of their best players Sunday.
Chris Jones plans to test his injured calf pregame but there's not a lot of optimism that he'll be available for the AFC Championship Game against the Titans, NFL Network's James Palmer reported. The Kansas City defensive tackle sat out the Divisional Round after suffering the leg injury days before in practice.

Jones tested his calf in pregame last week, with Palmer adding he wasn't close to being able to play. The fourth-year veteran earned his first Pro Bowl nod this season after registering a team-high nine sacks.

The Chiefs don't have the same health concerns for their All-Pro tight end. There is no question Travis Kelce will play Sunday, per Palmer. Kelce was battling a knee injury prior to the playoff opener and sustained a hamstring injury in the game. He still managed to score three touchdowns in the 51-31 win over the Texans.

Palmer reported the belief from the Chiefs is Kelce is actually healthier coming into Sunday than he was last week.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...play-vs-titans
[Reply]
FAX 11:05 AM 01-19-2020
This morning, some rambling, stuttering, too-many-headshots on the teevee said that the Chiefs are "not optimistic" about Jones playing today.

Take it for what it's worth (which ain't much, IMO).

FAX THE SKEPTICAL
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:13 AM 01-19-2020
Schefter actually said this morning on ESPN he thinks there's a good chance Jones plays limited snaps on pass rush downs.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:18 AM 01-19-2020
If Andy thinks they can beat the Titans without Jones he will be inactive for sure. I think Jones suits up today and depending on how the game goes he may be on a pitch count if it is somewhat ugly or if the game is in hand for most of it he stands on the sideline padded up but never sees the field. Remember this game is "all hands on deck".
[Reply]
Rausch 11:27 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
If Andy thinks they can beat the Titans without Jones he will be inactive for sure. I think Jones suits up today and depending on how the game goes he may be on a pitch count if it is somewhat ugly or if the game is in hand for most of it he stands on the sideline padded up but never sees the field. Remember this game is "all hands on deck".
Yeah.

The goal is the SB. When we win we'll need him more next week...
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:35 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Yeah.

The goal is the SB. When we win we'll need him more next 2 weeks...
FYP:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:37 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Schefter actually said this morning on ESPN he thinks there's a good chance Jones plays limited snaps on pass rush downs.
Well IF he does let's hope he does not have a "Thielan/Ingraham" situation occur.:-)
[Reply]
Dante84 11:38 AM 01-19-2020
Terez says trending towards active
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:38 AM 01-19-2020

Still an hour away from a final decision but Chris Jones trending toward being active, I’m told.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) January 19, 2020

[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up