ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2998 of 4880
« First < 1998249828982948298829942995299629972998 299930003001300230083048309834983998 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
GROB 01:11 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
There is no flaw in my Ryan argument...Fant wasn't a 'throw away" player...he was your 1st round pick. He had 100 yards less than Sutton and 2 more TDs. Lock was the 2nd rounder from the same daft...

It wasn't 3 picks you lying tool. it was 5 picks including 2 1sts and 2 2nds....and nice job rationalizing losing Miller like he was a "throw away" player too.

Like I said...since you've been backed into an intellectual corner...you have to resort to making shit up.

Care to comment on your three posts about "fake news" then I posted the article...of course not..because I firmly fitted your dumb-ass with a pair of shiny clown shoes.

According to you all-world observations on QBs...yards per season dont matter...nor do recent post-season wins. Brilliant...

Let me guess your criteria...having an out of shape QB wax poetically about out working everyone was all you needed to hear.
Oh course you left out that Seattle gave us a 4th round pick.

You might be one of the least educated football fans I have encountered.

-Claim Paton got last place grade on drafts. Not true at all.
-use passing yards only for a QB that threw the ball 500 more times which is an extra season. Conviently left off TD, INT, YPA etc off.
-Quotes contracts in total years and number thrown out vs really looking at the contract. You got to be a carsalemans dream customer.
-Use random article by a random fan that is quoting another website that doesn't back up what is being said. I'm guessing that is why they specified only to week 15.

I could go on and on.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:15 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Matt Ryan had 10 straight years with 4,000 passing yards and was only 32 yards short of that last year.

Pretty impressive considering Kyle Pitts was literally his only good weapon, Calvin Ridley quit on the team and his OL was average at best.

He’s gonna be a big upgrade for Indy this year
I would have been more afraid of Denver with Matt Ryan over Russ.

I think he's more likely to be a better QB. Won't annoy teammates and cause locker room rifts. And Denver would have kept a lot more of their draft picks.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:22 PM 08-01-2022

Baron Browning has been all over the place today.

— Nick Kosmider (@NickKosmider) August 1, 2022

I can’t report that, but he got pressure on Russ and Hackett said in his presser he likes running best vs. best

— Zach Segars (@Zach_Segars) August 1, 2022

:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:26 PM 08-01-2022
Matt Ryan is a statue. He's a name-brand Kirk Cousins.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:34 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Different caliber of player. KJ is an actual receiver, not a punt returner who plays receiver. He didn't get TY Hilton and DeSean Jackson comps for nothing.
Did nothing his first year and tore his ACL last year. Sounds pretty scary!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:36 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by GROB:
I'd love to take that bet. Unfortunately after past experiences with chef fan bets resulted in welched bets other than Zero. Go Chiefs unfortunately welched so much it kind of ruined trusting you guys. You wouldn't actually put money where your mouth is there anyway when it came down to it.
I wouldn't know who welches. I can't remember the last time a Chiefs fan lost a bet to a Broncos fan.

It's like taking candy from a baby.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:46 PM 08-01-2022
As expected you pivoted off of your flawed argument for Matt Ryan. Trading 3 throwaway players and 3 picks isn't mortgaging the future. Yes you will point out another 2nd but we got that from mid-season trade for Von who we were never resigning.

I'd hate for you to see what trade ups cost to do this have to draft a QB argument you are making. See 49ers.

Absolutely. Wait until you see how bad they will be with Geno Smith and Lock.
3 "throwaway" players? LOL. And you're bashing others' football knowledge?

By far your best TE and one of your best defensive players. What's that say about the rest of the roster?
[Reply]
Tges58 01:53 PM 08-01-2022
Oh course you left out that Seattle gave us a 4th round pick.

You might be one of the least educated football fans I have encountered.

-Claim Paton got last place grade on drafts. Not true at all.
-use passing yards only for a QB that threw the ball 500 more times which is an extra season. Conviently left off TD, INT, YPA etc off.
-Quotes contracts in total years and number thrown out vs really looking at the contract. You got to be a carsalemans dream customer.
-Use random article by a random fan that is quoting another website that doesn't back up what is being said. I'm guessing that is why they specified only to week 15.

I could go on and on.
Wilson 65% completions, 1.8 INT% YA 7.8 AYA 8.2 101 QB Rating

Mahomes 66 % 1.6 INT % YA 8.1 AYA 8.7 QB 105.8 QB Rating

And once again, Mahomes 8 playoff wins since 2018

Wilson 1 playoff win since 2018.

Oh yeah since 2018 Mahomes 151 TDs

Wilson 131 TDs
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:00 PM 08-01-2022

I could go on and on.
Which you will...only to make yourself feel better.

We get it...you view it as your first real chance to eat at the adult table since Manning retired.

The pre-season is your time to shine....you know, until the actual games start...and reality sinks in.

You're still a last place roster...even weaker than last year....that merely over-paid a QB from another last placed team. It was a marketing move out of desperation...nothing more, nothing less.

What's next...going to try to sell that Gregory is better than Miller?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:05 PM 08-01-2022
they're going to be a problem

Courtland Sutton Alpha SZN Incomingpic.twitter.com/MzuexsDIc2

— Derek Brown (@DBro_FFB) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:16 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

:-)
FYP
[Reply]
TEX 02:22 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Not much of one...
[Reply]
TEX 02:27 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Which you will...only to make yourself feel better.

We get it...you view it as your first real chance to eat at the adult table since Manning retired.

The pre-season is your time to shine....you know, until the actual games start...and reality sinks in.

You're still a last place roster...even weaker than last year....that merely over-paid a QB from another last placed team. It was a marketing move out of desperation...nothing more, nothing less.

What's next...going to try to sell that Gregory is better than Miller?
He's a special kind of stupid. Bringing his lame ass BS to a rival fan's board, whose team literally owns his. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:38 PM 08-01-2022
Different caliber of player. KJ is an actual receiver, not a punt returner who plays receiver. He didn't get TY Hilton and DeSean Jackson comps for nothing.
They're player comps, dude. Their intended purpose is to compare college experience, body types, upside, and other factors in certain draft picks. They measure nothing and people constantly forget that getting compared to a bad player or good player doesn't mean the scout is projecting that player to that ability level or career. These days, many draft writers use them to generate buzz and excitement and clicks, not for their intended purpose.

Would you like me to show you the player comps that Ricky Stanzi received to Tom Brady back in 2011? They're there. By professional talent evaluators and writers. One of them even wrote an entire article about it.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:49 PM 08-01-2022
Matt Ryan is a statue. He's a name-brand Kirk Cousins.
Nice stats on talented teams with playoff exits every year. Russ has been Kirk Cousins the last 7 years
[Reply]
Page 2998 of 4880
« First < 1998249828982948298829942995299629972998 299930003001300230083048309834983998 > Last »
Up