KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
Otter 02:24 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Don't be obtuse, the point is Proct-o's reaction was FAR out of order, considering the slight.

But enough of this, it's pretty clear that you don't even believe what you're writing at this point. Just getting your O-face off of the argument and the chance to call some of your sworn enemies azzholes.
Said it before and I'll say it again...Duhnees, if your ever interested in telling us who rocked your world, I'm all ears.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:26 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by memyselfI[/quote:
So now KCJ has cut off someone's head. Nice. Or rather great analogy there.

Don't herniate a disc stretching...
Oh, and let's not forget that you said ANYTHING that happened after the slight was on the instigator.

You're slipping. Sophistry and hyperbole don't mix.
[Reply]
go bo 02:27 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Don't be obtuse, the point is Proct-o's reaction was FAR out of order, considering the slight.

But enough of this, it's pretty clear that you don't even believe what you're writing at this point. Just getting your O-face off of the argument and the chance to call some of your sworn enemies azzholes.
no doubt that his reaction was excessive, but given the history, it was hardly surprising...

and meme has "sworn enemies"?

wow, how do i get into that club? :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:43 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:

and meme has "sworn enemies"?

wow, how do i get into that club? :-) :-) :-)

Vote for Bush.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:43 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
Oh, and aren't you a big man insulting the children of a poster...

damn, you've reached new heights especially for someone as challenged as yourself. :-)

You should be proud.
But I made the analogy about your son going postal on the bully for calling him a sissy and you said that wasn't the same scenario. Sooooo, either the bully wasn't lying (hence, my next post) OR my analogy was exactly the same thing. You make this waaaay to easy.
[Reply]
memyselfI 02:47 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Feh...I didnt lie, I didnt know he was on the BB...I dont typically get on the BB during the weekend and found this thread at the top and found it too good to resist.

As far as questioning his manhood, so the F! what. Dude's threatened me in the past before his balls became bronze from his tour in Iraq over a BB squabble. He's had issues for many years.

denise can go lick a turd.
oh, so you didn't lie. You just made a false accusation of him not showing up and insulting his manhood WITHOUT CHECKING TO SEE IF HE'D ALREADY POSTED. So you made a mistake and neglected to verify the situation and that resulted in a flamefest???? :-)

Too bad you didn't fess this up BEFORE you got some of your crew to join you in your ridiculousness. I can almost assure you many of those who jumped to your side to blast KCJ (on the APPEARANCE of his attack looking unprovoked) without knowing he'd already posted would not have done so if they had checked as well...

oh well, who am I or anyone to stop a perfectly good BB execution of someone's character.
[Reply]
memyselfI 02:49 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
But I made the analogy about your son going postal on the bully for calling him a sissy and you said that wasn't the same scenario. Sooooo, either the bully wasn't lying (hence, my next post) OR my analogy was exactly the same thing. You make this waaaay to easy.

uh-huh.
[Reply]
tk13 02:50 PM 01-10-2005
But to then blame him for his prediciment while allowing the instigator to go unchallenged, and infact congratulated, is wrong.
That's odd, I'd liken this situation to the Artest situation.... Titus just threw a "cup" and KCJ went nuts and jumped into the stands. Hmm, given your stance in this thread, I'm sure you would also think then that the person that threw the cup at Artest caused most of the problems....

Originally Posted by :
He (Artest) had no reason to go into the stands. Once he made that choice he lost all claims to being the victim.
Hmmm, I guess not. Two completely different stances on two very simliar examples of human implosion. By your logic KCJ can't be the "victim" you're making him out to be. Maybe you like arguing just for the sake of arguing.... that couldn't be it. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:52 PM 01-10-2005
uh-huh.
Hate to tell you Dartgod, but I think you flicked Mememe's cyber bean.
[Reply]
Lightning Rod 02:52 PM 01-10-2005
I think it started kinda like this :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by KCTitus
I can pretty much guarantee you this thread will be up near the top until Proctor decides to grow a pair.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:53 PM 01-10-2005
oh, so you didn't lie. You just made a false accusation of him not showing up and insulting his manhood WITHOUT CHECKING TO SEE IF HE'D ALREADY POSTED. So you made a mistake and neglected to verify the situation and that resulted in a flamefest???? :-)

Too bad you didn't fess this up BEFORE you got some of your crew to join you in your ridiculousness. I can almost assure you many of those who jumped to your side to blast KCJ (on the APPEARANCE of his attack looking unprovoked) without knowing he'd already posted would not have done so if they had checked as well...

oh well, who am I or anyone to stop a perfectly good BB execution of someone's character.
She's on to you Titus. Should I show her the PM you sent me BEFORE your post, saying "Hey y'all, watch this. And be sure to pile on when I get done"? :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 02:54 PM 01-10-2005
oh well, who am I or anyone to stop a perfectly good BB execution of someone's character...
That ship had sailed LONG before KCJ posted Saturday. LONG ago.

Are you also inferring that the pile-on during this thread was because some of us are "friends" with Titus? Bah - has nothing to do with Titus and everything to do with John's stupid veteran bravado.

His behavior Saturday was the equivelent of William Bartee walking into the nicest restaurant in Los Angeles on a Friday night and demanding that his party of 20 be seated and served immediately because he's a football player.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 02:54 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by tk13:
Maybe you like arguing just for the sake of arguing.... that couldn't be it. :-)
I'm sorry...I can not continue arguing until you pay! :-)
[Reply]
memyselfI 02:55 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by tk13:
That's odd, I'd liken this situation to the Artest situation.... Titus just threw a "cup" and KCJ went nuts and jumped into the stands. Hmm, given your stance in this thread, I'm sure you would also think then that the person that threw the cup at Artest caused most of the problems....

Hmmm, I guess not. Two completely different stances on two very simliar examples of human implosion. By your logic KCJ can't be the "victim" you're making him out to be. Maybe you like arguing just for the sake of arguing.... that couldn't be it. :-)
I'm not making him out to be a victim. I'm saying this flamefest was based on false information that too many people were willing to accept without digging deeper.

You see KCJ's seemingly unprovoked attack on poor wil Titus and you think he's nuts for reacting in such a fashion. But if you read back to the first dozen or so posts you see the thread banter going back and forth to be cordial and no flamefest in sight.

It was only after he was accused of something he clearly did not do did he 'lose it.'
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:55 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Combat Veteran:
That ship had sailed LONG before KCJ posted Saturday. LONG ago.

Are you also inferring that the pile-on during this thread was because some of us are "friends" with Titus? Bah - has nothing to do with Titus and everything to do with John's stupid veteran bravado.

His behavior Saturday was the equivelent of William Bartee walking into the nicest restaurant in Los Angeles on a Friday night and demanding that his party of 20 be seated and served immediately because he's a football player.
William Bartee plays football??????
[Reply]
Page 30 of 47
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up