KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
morphius 08:23 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
That reminds me of the planned sacrifice scene in House of 1,000 Corpses. The psychos have one of the sacrificees dress up in a giant rabbit suit - surreal and eerie. I liked it - almost as much as this thread.
Sometimes I should really read the quoted portion first, I was sure this was a reply to Denise's designated sex night.
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:23 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
And just FTR, Proctor has YET to post 100 times that Vermeil is better than Marty...
Give it a fuggin rest. He posted these two things that prove he showed up to make good on this thread. If it did not meet with your approval then that is not his problem...

FTR, I'm not defending him but your attempt to invite a new pile on by overlooking his efforts to make good on this thread is :-) but not entirely unexpected. :-)

It's apparent in his original post that he expected to have to make good on this thread. He did so why the circle :-)?

01-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Post #19

KCJohnny
Blind, deceived homer

Report Post | IP: Logged

01-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Post #16

KCJohnny
Blind, deceived homer

Location: Ft Bragg, NC USA Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:25 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by morphius:
Sometimes I should really read the quoted portion first, I was sure this was a reply to Denise's designated sex night.
Looks like I had a better time than those here posting about my night or Proctor's inadequecies...

[Reply]
Saulbadguy 08:26 AM 01-10-2005
He needs to re-do it. He spelled "Vermeil" wrong.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:29 AM 01-10-2005
Yeah, pay attention to the ONE POST where he tried to make good on his promise, but ignore the totally unwarranted meltdown and attack on at least three other board members.

Everybody knows you're a c*nt, DUH-nese. There is no need for you to prove it over and over and over and over...
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:30 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Yeah, pay attention to the ONE POST where he tried to make good on his promise, but ignore the totally unwarranted meltdown and attack on at least three other board members.

Everybody knows you're a c*nt, DUH-nese. There is no need for you to prove it over and over and over and over...
No, I'm paying attention to the ORDER of which it happened...

and if people would have taken his making good on this thread then the 'meltdown' likely would not have happened. But then, that would mean people ignored a good faith effort...and we know that would NEVER happen with some here, don't we. :-)

Seems to me the thread went south with THIS post and like other typical circle jerks those who hoped on to follow Titus' jerk failed to see what happened prior to the jerkapaloosah. :rolleyes

Proctor was an idiot for not seeing that these guys were looking for a fight. He obliged them and then is pegged as the village idiot and lunatic for doing so. :-) :-)

01-08-2005, 11:18 PM
Post #26

KCTitus
Archivist

Location: The Ethernet Proctor doesnt have the SACK to show up now.

:
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:34 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
No, I'm paying attention to the ORDER of which it happened...

and if people would have taken his making good on this thread the meltdown likely would not have happened. But then, that would mean people ignored a good faith effort...and we know that would NEVER happen with some here, don't we. :-)
Foul! Improper use of passive voice.

A meltdown did not 'happen.' Proct-o melted down.

I mean fer chrissakes, he got his hackles up because someone 'mis'quoted Patton.

He's wound too tight for civil discourse, and I hope he gets help.
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:38 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Foul! Improper use of passive voice.

A meltdown did not 'happen.' Proct-o melted down.

I mean fer chrissakes, he got his hackles up because someone 'mis'quoted Patton.

He's wound too tight for civil discourse, and I hope he gets help.

You come back to make good on smack and then later have some ignoramus post that you don't have the stones to show up and see how well you take it.

He fugged up indulging the invitation but he is not alone in this debacle...

clearly he was set up quite nicely.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:39 AM 01-10-2005
Yeah, that was such an inflammatory post. If Proctor is going to let that little jab get under his skin, then Titus was 100% in his analysis. But please, continue proving what a stupid b*tch you are. :-)
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 08:39 AM 01-10-2005

Why does your sig say "I am a stupid gunt"?
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:40 AM 01-10-2005
clearly he was set up quite nicely.
Set up? Show us the post where someone "tricked" him into starting this thread.
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:40 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Yeah, that was such an inflammatory post. If Proctor is going to let that little jab get under his skin, then Titus was 100% in his analysis. But please, continue proving what a stupid b*tch you are. :-)
It was alittle jab that was dishonest and completely uncalled for...

so yes, Proctor was an idiot for allowing it to get under his skin. But how many of those piling on him actually saw that he had posted something fulfilling his pledge and how many were merely on auto pilot responding to the assertion of Proctor lacking stones???

[Reply]
memyselfI 08:41 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:

Why does your sig say "I am a stupid gunt"?
Clearly a moderator has changed it. We know how much integrity some of them have. :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:43 AM 01-10-2005
It was alittle jab that was dishonest and completely uncalled for...

so yes, Proctor was an idiot for allowing it to get under his skin. But how many of those piling on him actually saw that he had posted something fulfilling his pledge and how many were merely on auto pilot responding to the assertion of Proctor lacking stones???

Proctor has a history of letting "little" things get under his skin. You know full well that people like that are fair game here on the Planet.

He fugged up making this promise in the first place. Now he is deservedly paying the price.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:46 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
And just FTR, Proctor has YET to post 100 times that Vermeil is better than Marty...
When I pay up on my bet to Taco John, I'm going to send him 1 beer and a note that says "x5 more".
[Reply]
Page 23 of 47
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up