ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So, I now have respect for Leveon
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:44 PM 10-22-2020
Reportedly he called CEH and asked him ,Before signing , if his addition to the team would be a problem with him and his development.

I've regarded LB as a POS solely because I didn't feel like any NFL player should hold out for a season because they get paid so damn much money anyway and should feel blessed as it is , but I'm now warming up to the guy after watching the interviews from Arrowhead pride .

He seems to have the right attitude. I'm all in now! Not like I have any other choice anyway.

Go Chiefs!!!!!
[Reply]
carcosa 08:54 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Next time just trying not being a dipshit from the get go?
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
trndobrd 08:59 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
LB needs to prove the WORLD that he is still legit. Not buying into the LB signing until I see some proof.
He needs to prove that he is worth the salary equivalent of three practice squad players and the number 53 roster spot. Everything beyond that is gravy.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:04 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Next time just trying not being a dipshit from the get go?
I had legit reasons like a lot of people. Fuck oFF!
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:09 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I had legit reasons like a lot of people. Fuck oFF!
Not really. Unnecessary worry. :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:45 PM 10-22-2020
I had legit reasons like a lot of people. **** oFF!
I'm still waiting to hear ONE legit reason.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:35 PM 10-22-2020
I am sympathetic to the bad situations hes been in. I will not make excuses for them. However I am excited as hell that he seems to be here for ALL the right reasons. If he's here to play we can't be stopped. Period.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 10:43 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Too many times in life we ( fans ) jump to conclusions. We only see a limited number of circumstances in a situation and base our opinions or beliefs based solely on our own interpretation.
See: Tyreek Hill
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:18 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
See: Tyreek Hill
Most of CP didn’t jump to conclusion on the Tyreek case. Clay and Bleeding Red were one of the first people to bring light on what really happened
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:48 AM 10-23-2020
I have absolutely no qualms with a guy wanting to maximize his value and make as much money as possible, especially at a position like RB that doesn't have that much longevity (pretty much all positions minus QB has limited longevity).

I think we are going to see a version closer to 2016-17 Bell than we see NYJ Bell.

But it was pretty cool hearing that he reached out to CEH. It is definitely the mentality I want to hear about with him.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 10:38 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Dear Hogs Gone Fishing,

Even though when we had our moment you were unable to ummm complete the deal?? I feel no Ill will towards you. I have seen the things and heard the story of many a happy hog who was taken to the edge of ecstasy and beyond by your callous yet magical hands. I’m still a fan.

The One Who Got Away
Uhhhh....ok.

No homo? Or do I need to get woke?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:15 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Most of CP didn’t jump to conclusion on the Tyreek case. Clay and Bleeding Red were one of the first people to bring light on what really happened
Actually, MOST of CP did. There's literally a poll.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:59 PM 10-23-2020

I've regarded LB as a POS solely because I didn't feel like any NFL player should hold out for a season because they get paid so damn much money anyway and should feel blessed as it is
What a closed minded take you "had".

You believe that a man who SOUNDLY proved his worth to the organization in 2017 while playing on the risky franchise tag, DID NOT have the right to demand his long term security?

In a league where each snap could potentially be your last, playing on the tag is an insanely risky move, and you feel though, that he should have just done it two years in a row.

This isnt Madden, bruh.

Leveon Bell made an extremely intelligent business decision, and said Im not risking my health for your asses anymore, without some long term security.

Especially as a freaking running back who have the shortest shelf life in the league.

How anyone could hold that decision against him and say hes a piece of shit is unfathomable to me.

You think Dak Prescott is happy he signed the tag?
[Reply]
tatorhog 03:11 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

I'm not for sure what your end game is, but 31.4 mil should prop him up for a lifetime, if he can't go again. lol
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:33 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
What a closed minded take you "had".

You believe that a man who SOUNDLY proved his worth to the organization in 2017 while playing on the risky franchise tag, DID NOT have the right to demand his long term security?

In a league where each snap could potentially be your last, playing on the tag is an insanely risky move, and you feel though, that he should have just done it two years in a row.

This isnt Madden, bruh.

Leveon Bell made an extremely intelligent business decision, and said Im not risking my health for your asses anymore, without some long term security.

Especially as a freaking running back who have the shortest shelf life in the league.

How anyone could hold that decision against him and say hes a piece of shit is unfathomable to me.

In the year he sat out he would have made more than 99% of most peoples net worth . That's greed. Maybe he came from a wealthy family .
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:39 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
No. This is wrong. I bet between 50%-75% of this site said they wanted Tyreek kicked off the team.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up