ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 72
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
The Franchise 04:01 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Is it possible that Josh McCown is a Watson demand?
McCown’s wife wouldn’t demand for Josh.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:23 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
He actually mentioned the Black album as being hard to beat (along with "And Justice For All") but he would have to choose "Master of Puppets". :-)
So he really is a moron.

Nobody chooses MoP but thinks the Black album is even good, let alone hard to beat.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:28 PM 01-22-2021
May be just a courtesy interview to Jumpstart his coaching career. But who knows with these idiots. Would be hilarious if they were seriously considering this. But man unless you're really serious about this they have to realize how bad these optics are.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:30 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
May be just a courtesy interview to Jumpstart his coaching career. But who knows with these idiots. Would be hilarious if they were seriously considering this. But man unless you're really serious about this they have to realize how bad these optics are.
Dude, you're talking about an owner who hired his GM after praying about it with his spiritual advisor.

I'm a committed believer and even I think that's crazy stupid.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:34 PM 01-22-2021
Holy shit, didn't realize mccowns history with Easterby. Easterby brought McCown into Houston. Apparently he wanted a cultural mentor for Watson after BoB left. Easterby also was big into mccowns leadership in the fellowship of Christian athletes.

This has Easterby written all over it. That snake might still be trying to pull puppet strings over. I'm almost rooting for this now much as id love to see EB land somewhere.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:38 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Holy shit, didn't realize mccowns history with Easterby. Easterby brought McCown into Houston. Apparently he wanted a cultural mentor for Watson after BoB left. Easterby also was big into mccowns leadership in the fellowship of Christian athletes.

This has Easterby written all over it. That snake might still be trying to pull puppet strings over. I'm almost rooting for this now much as id love to see EB land somewhere.
Trying?

You need to get with it. Easterby is a charlatan and he's bewitched McNair. He's not "trying" to do anything, he's doing it. He's got McNair wrapped around his little finger because he's got the red line to God.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:43 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Trying?

You need to get with it. Easterby is a charlatan and he's bewitched McNair. He's not "trying" to do anything, he's doing it. He's got McNair wrapped around his little finger because he's got the red line to God.
Oh yeah, I never for a second doubted that patriot stooges gonna stooge. We've seen the worst of this here but even this incompetence is hard to believe. It also seems significant if the rumors are true about bieniemys "men of God" comment.

Fuck it, I'm all in. Id love picks and for Kafka to finally become our OC but I'm rooting for McCown to get this.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:44 PM 01-22-2021
But S Taylor telling us a Bienemy hire was a sure thing lol
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:06 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I think he just wanted that to happen so that Watson stays in Houston where he is not a threat.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:52 PM 01-22-2021
That motherfucker is littlefinger.
[Reply]
mkp785 07:21 PM 01-22-2021
I think it still happens. There's no way Watson even remotely considers staying if they hire Josh McCown, hell the fanbase might revolt and start flying planes over Reliant stadium on opening day.....

On second thought. If EB doesn't get this gig, I'm 100% down for the McCown- Easterby- Ceasero experience. It'll be like The Three :-) v.2.0
[Reply]
staylor26 07:45 PM 01-22-2021
No, I didn’t say it’s a sure thing.

I said it’s likely.

And nothing has happened to say that’s not still the case.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:46 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I think he just wanted that to happen so that Watson stays in Houston where he is not a threat.
Lol wtf?

No, if anything I want it to happen so we get 2 3rd round comp picks. Not to mention I just want the bitching and moaning to stop too.

And if Watson gets traded, it would likely be to an NFC team, which would be better for us, so this just flat out doesn’t make any sense.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:51 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And nothing has happened to say that’s not still the case.
I don't know, man. I just read a thread over at PFT in which people claimed he'd been arrested for sexual assault, which I had no idea happened, then did a Google search on him.

Holy shit! I just can't see any NFL hiring him as a head coach in today's society.

DUI's, misdemeanor charges of harassment, giving false information and interfering with Fire Department personnel, assaulting a campus parking attendant that led to a one year ban of the Colorado campus, supplying alcohol and girls to recruits and on and on an on.

I understand that people "change" and grow but whoever hires him better be prepared for a massive PR backlash and considering there are questions about his true role on the Chiefs, I can also understand why teams just don't want to deal with it.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:22 PM 01-22-2021
This is some messed up shit going on in Houston.

Borderline creepy.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 72
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Up