ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 220 of 300
« First < 120170210216217218219220 221222223224230270 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
notorious 04:21 PM 04-10-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Every character...with the exception of Negan, Eugene and Darryl are shallow and boring. The dialogue is middle school level. They keep trying to have these intimate, developmental moments that go nowhere and add nothing.

Rick's character is no deeper than some guy at the corner bar...dont care if he lives or dies at this point. The whole "good cop" wanting to maintain order against the evils of zombieland has played out. Their group kinda sucks and the drama is dying with it.

The dream/afterlife sequence with ginger GI Joe was retarded. Their relationship was never explored when alive and now we, as viewers, are supposed to care about this spiritual reuniting? So shallow and poorly done...up to that point, their relationship was nothing more than hooking up due to a limited mating pool....but now there are soulmates in the vast postmortem universe?

Why are people rooting for Rick's group again? They have proven to be incompetent...at least Eugene weighed his options and got the hell away from them.

If they can leave and go out to find weapons/food...why not just get the f.ck out of there? After they found that cache of weapons...drive to another state. Rick and his squeeze left for like 3 days at one point.

All this pointless development...at least a flashback to how the Saviors began would have been interesting. A whole episode dedicated to chick bonding was a waste...and painfully unimportant.

This season was like a master-class in how to ruin a series with poor direction/writing/editing....it nose-dived off a cliff.

I agree.

Oh, and it was fucking retarded to attack the Saviors at their gate. Hit them from the flanks, on the road while cutting off their exit.

So fucking stupid.
[Reply]
notorious 04:23 PM 04-10-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Man Everyone hates this show now..? Last good season?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I don't want it to turn bad. It was such a good show, and I disagree with some of the posters here. This season had some decent episodes.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:34 PM 04-10-2017
And if it's gonna' go to shit then give us one final season of non-stop action where all of our gang is either fighting or fucking. Let's lose people in glorious ways and find some hope and despair at the end then cut to black and it's over.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:48 PM 04-10-2017
TWD is the hostess snack cake of TV.

Sunday night 'hey, want a twinkie?'

- heck yeah, who doesn't want a twinkie?

An hour later 'Why the eff did I think I wanted a twinkie?'

Rinse, repeat.

Once every 5th episode or so, there's a moment when the twinkie seems damn delicious for just a little bit. But it's mostly empty calories.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:24 PM 04-10-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Man Everyone hates this show now..? Last good season?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
The season with the Governor was probably when the show peaked. That was a creep-fest. If season one started like this year's dumpster fire...I would have quit watching after 4-5 episodes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:30 AM 04-12-2017
welp, finally started watching this....saw the last 5 or so episodes of this season over the last month and the season 1 premiere last night

hooked...god dammit
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:39 AM 04-12-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
welp, finally started watching this....saw the last 5 or so episodes of this season over the last month and the season 1 premiere last night

hooked...god dammit
Same thing happened to me about 4 years ago. Came across a WD marathon on a Saturday morning and said ehh I'll just watch one and see. I watched for 36 hours straight. Hooked ever since. It is a good show. an episode here and there is boring but they always make up for it.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:34 AM 04-18-2017
Ugh. Some actors promoted to "regulars," including Pollyanna McIntosh. :-)

http://mashable.com/2017/04/17/the-w...is-enid-simon/
[Reply]
Fish 07:12 AM 04-18-2017
Fuck that trash bitch and her unexplained caveman dialect.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:21 AM 04-18-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
**** that trash bitch and her unexplained caveman dialect.
Agreed.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:31 AM 04-18-2017
First scene of the new season should be trash bitch taking a bullet to the skull via Rick as the trash heap burns. Complete eradication of that whole group. It's the dumbest thing on the show.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:40 AM 04-18-2017
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
First scene of the new season should be trash bitch taking a bullet to the skull via Rick as the trash heap burns. Complete eradication of that whole group. It's the dumbest thing on the show.
Dumber than the level 7 Zombie boss Rick unlocked at the trash dump?

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:44 AM 04-18-2017
Dumber than Xander Berkeley's character being in charge of a colony with intelligent people (doctors?) ?

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:47 AM 04-18-2017
Dumber than this lazy CGI moment?

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:53 AM 04-18-2017
There was so many from this season, that I've grown tired of posting them...
[Reply]
Page 220 of 300
« First < 120170210216217218219220 221222223224230270 > Last »
Up