ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 214 of 300
« First < 114164204210211212213214 215216217218224264 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:43 AM 03-27-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Spoiler!
Interesting theory, but I'm wondering why she asked Eugene for some kind of small weapon to kill herself with... then looked disappointed when she got the pill

Did she wanna make an attempt on Negans life?

All in all though, a much better episode
[Reply]
eDave 11:52 AM 03-27-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Interesting theory, but I'm wondering why she asked Eugene for some kind of small weapon to kill herself with... then looked disappointed when she got the pill

She's getting a weapon.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:54 AM 03-27-2017

It was a ruse to the Eugene to get her a weapon. She intended to hurt Negan.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:54 AM 03-27-2017
I enjoyed that episode much more than the previous like 14 or so.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:58 PM 03-27-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
She's getting a weapon.
You think she might offer herself to Negan for a night, and try to slip him the mickey?

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
It was a ruse to the Eugene to get her a weapon. She intended to hurt Negan.
Thats what I was leaning toward, but the "she let herself get bit" theory threw me off a bit

Side note - thought it was a pretty big dick move to not leave the beach colony ANY weapons at all, dang man... leave them a few to handle the zombies with
[Reply]
notorious 02:17 PM 03-27-2017
Why do the "good" groups continue to be so stupid. It's a wonderful idea to stockpile all the guns in one building. Fucking genius.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 06:15 PM 03-27-2017
Side note - thought it was a pretty big dick move to not leave the beach colony ANY weapons at all, dang man... leave them a few to handle the zombies with
Sort of a dick move but they offered them the chance to join the fight. I can sort of see the logic if your gonna sit the fight out but potentially benefit then tough. I think I'd leave a couple but every gun you leave is more fighters on your side possibly dying.

Are they going to give all these guns to the landfill ppl? Sasha dies next episode but not sure how much else we get. Feels like we're headed for a cliffhanger
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:20 PM 03-27-2017
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Sort of a dick move but they offered them the chance to join the fight. I can sort of see the logic if your gonna sit the fight out but potentially benefit then tough. I think I'd leave a couple but every gun you leave is more fighters on your side possibly dying.

Are they going to give all these guns to the landfill ppl? Sasha dies next episode but not sure how much else we get. Feels like we're headed for a cliffhanger
Those landfill people annoy the living fuck out of me. They almost ruin the show.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:20 PM 03-27-2017
Originally Posted by fahrenheit:
I enjoyed that episode much more than the previous like 14 or so.
Very much this.

And....of course we are headed towards a cliffhanger. Nothing has happened in this seasons to convince me there WON'T be a cliffhanger. Watch next season time hop six months or so into the future.....
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:29 PM 03-27-2017
So all the sudden Dwight wants to help! What made him just turn all the sudden? His wife disappearing..And just tired of Negan? I assume he came back willingly
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:07 PM 03-27-2017
Also...What happened to the dude that disappeared that was with Tara? Besides being the new '24' guy...No explanation
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:15 PM 03-27-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
So all the sudden Dwight wants to help! What made him just turn all the sudden? His wife disappearing..And just tired of Negan? I assume he came back willingly
He got tired of being crapped all over, Negan stole Dwights soul by stealing his woman... seems like a natural twist IMO
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 01:34 AM 03-28-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Also...What happened to the dude that disappeared that was with Tara? Besides being the new '24' guy...No explanation
Maybe he actually died.

That would be a fresh idea in the TWD universe...a character who appeared to die...actually died.

See...Rick, GLENN, Carol, Daryl, Tyreese, Judith, Negan, Maggie, Sasha, Carl, Hershel, Aaron, and probably a bunch of others I missed.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:07 AM 03-28-2017
He got tired of being crapped all over, Negan stole Dwights soul by stealing his woman... seems like a natural twist IMO
Yeah I figured it would happen soon esp after his wife may have died or disappeared
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:07 AM 03-28-2017
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
Maybe he actually died.

That would be a fresh idea in the TWD universe...a character who appeared to die...actually died.

See...Rick, GLENN, Carol, Daryl, Tyreese, Judith, Negan, Maggie, Sasha, Carl, Hershel, Aaron, and probably a bunch of others I missed.
Well in that episode it made it look like a truck took him away at the end with a key card on the ground
[Reply]
Page 214 of 300
« First < 114164204210211212213214 215216217218224264 > Last »
Up