ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>After 14 years I've been banned from a thread
tmax63 09:52 AM 03-03-2021
Mods,
I've been a member here for 14 years and apparently someone here banned me from the $2.50 gallon gas thread. I want to know why. You can pm me or reply here, i don't care which. I want you to show me anything I've said that was untrue or deserving of a ban. Explain it to me, don't just do it and hide.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:55 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, it's the At Work, I just tried it.... flipping it to full featured will fix it for now. If I remember later, I'll take a look.
Many thanks. Here, here's some heaven dust
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:56 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
By the way, bitch boy, if I ever post anything you do approve of, please let me know. I'll create a mult for the specific purpose of giving myself a thumbs down.
Dude you already won with the alphabet people line. Pretty mean to totally devastate me with this. What can I do to make this stop?
[Reply]
Frazod 03:07 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Dude you already won with the alphabet people line. Pretty mean to totally devastate me with this. What can I do to make this stop?
Got some rope and a chair?
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:13 PM 03-03-2021
I'd just like to point out that I won't be banned for telling you all that your buttholes look like a half eaten watermelon.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 03:15 PM 03-03-2021
Hey ghak99! You fuckin bitch boy! Sorry I hurt your pussy with my question about how to check thumbs up and down! Kill yourself sugar tits!!!
[Reply]
Pablo 03:22 PM 03-03-2021
I love this thread. Just a buncha people being sweet to each other!
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:23 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I love this thread. Just a buncha people being sweet to each other!
Fuck you! Er, yes!
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:23 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Are we still talking about the Covid thread? You getting banned for trolling one thread in 20 years (and you did have political posts in there, too) means this place is now the Star board circa 2000?

Well, here's another history lesson... 3 or 4 years ago, we created the Mod transparency thread and gripe thread, because people were tired of random mod abuse. Mod abuse that took place for 15+ years (most of it in good fun, of course) ranging from name changes, 1 day bans, kicking people out of threads because they said Alex Smith sucks, etc.

The irony to the whole "we're the Star board now" is there's actually a lot less mod abuse and what not, and the only thing that's enforced more so now than 5 or 10 or 15 years ago is politics in the Lounge.... and again, that's a 15+ year problem. There's a lot less random "why did this happen to me"/"BAWAN!" these days..... and if someone gets banned from the board or Rompered, etc, it gets posted in the transparency thread. And if you have a question about anything, there's a Gripe thread. You never would have even gotten a response 5 or 10 years ago.
There is a huge difference between bringing politics over to this forum and ruining it as opposed to posting on a subject in this forum where it's pretty much impossible to have not taken a side. Covid, team names and the national anthem at games are prime examples. I see what you did as petty mod BS. The good fun stuff was never Mod abuse IMO. You are going to do what you want to do though so go ahead and ban away.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:28 PM 03-03-2021

I don’t even think Chiefsplanet got burst like this after the SB loss. We were due.
[Reply]
eDave 03:31 PM 03-03-2021
Your post wasn't even relevant to the issue at hand.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 03:34 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
By the way, bitch boy, if I ever post anything you do approve of, please let me know. I'll create a mult for the specific purpose of giving myself a thumbs down.
Meant to thumbs down this. sry. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 03:37 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
I have no problem with banning for politics in this forum.
Didn't you post political stuff in the Lounge COVID thread? I'm pretty sure you did.
[Reply]
eDave 03:38 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Didn't you post political stuff in the Lounge COVID thread? I'm pretty sure you did.
Probably. And probably got banned. And probably didn't dedicate a whole new thread to ponder why.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:39 PM 03-03-2021
CONGRATULATIONS!

Welcome to CP!

Oh, wait . . . . . . . . . . is that not what we're doing here . . . . . .
[Reply]
Donger 03:40 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Probably. And probably got banned. And probably didn't dedicate a whole new thread to ponder why.
Right. So I'm wondering what he's complaining about.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up