ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>After 14 years I've been banned from a thread
tmax63 09:52 AM 03-03-2021
Mods,
I've been a member here for 14 years and apparently someone here banned me from the $2.50 gallon gas thread. I want to know why. You can pm me or reply here, i don't care which. I want you to show me anything I've said that was untrue or deserving of a ban. Explain it to me, don't just do it and hide.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:29 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
By the way... How does one check who thumbs upped and thumbs downed their post? I want to obsessively monitor who likes me or not on here.
Don't worry - I'm sure you're still beloved by all the alphabet people down at the Rainbow Coffeehouse.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:32 PM 03-03-2021
10 years ago or so I was thread banned a few times. Deserved every one of ‘em.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:32 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Helpful answers on your user CP.
Not seeing it?

I always thought they were green sprinkles from heaven or red sprinkles from hell.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:33 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Thanks for the support but I'd still like to know the chi*@ensh#t mf'er who did it. I like to know who my enemies are.
Go to the mod transparency thread.

Or send a PM to Bob Dole.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:37 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Now it's the second time in 13 years.
:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:38 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Not seeing it?

I always thought they were green sprinkles from heaven or red sprinkles from hell.
It's about 2/3 of the way down on the left after clicking User CP, under Miscellaneous.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:39 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
There is certainly a bias in what some are allowed to do and others are not now as well. You want progress let's have a little transparency on what moderator is doing what to whom.
I believe there is a thread in the romper room where the mods publicly announce banning's and for what reason. I don't think they announce thread banning's though.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:39 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I take it back. Stick to your old stuff.
By the way, bitch boy, if I ever post anything you do approve of, please let me know. I'll create a mult for the specific purpose of giving myself a thumbs down.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:41 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
10 years ago or so I was thread banned a few times. Deserved every one of ‘em.
I didn't complain about my one thread ban, I know the rules after 18 years.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:41 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It's hard not to insert politics into MF threads because politics has oozed into every aspect of our lives. From the management/mismanagement of covid, mask madness, the economy, entertainment - you name it. You can lose your fucking job now for having non-approved opinions voiced completely outside the workplace. These tax happy, freedom hating, micro-triggered cunts have their tentacles in everything. You no longer have to be right wing to be annoyed by it; just sane.

Christ, they're going after Dr. Seuss now. DR. SEUSS. Try to wrap your mind around that one.
Yeah, and I saw that one thing about "we're not going to use the words him and her" or whatever... the extreme ends of both sides are absolutely nuts.

I get what you're saying about inserting politics, but I also don't think it's hard to avoid it here when there's a platform to rant and rave and attack the other side, and there's the Lounge for everything else.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:44 PM 03-03-2021
One Bitch

Two Bitch

Red Bitch

Blue Bitch
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:46 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's about 2/3 of the way down on the left after clicking User CP, under Miscellaneous.
All I see is "Event Reminders", "Paid Subscriptions", and "Attachments" under "Miscellaneous".

I always post from my phone and use "At Work", if makes any difference.
[Reply]
HayWire 02:48 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I'll ban myself... :-)
Or if I was a mod...,...
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:52 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
I love the history lesson when I was the one who originally initiated having two forums and we put it up for vote. Let's not pretend I got banned for politics either. We really tried to make this place cool. I started the girly thread, the gambling thread and got the two forums started. Call me sentimental but I don't see recreating the Star board as progress. There is certainly a bias in what some are allowed to do and others are not now as well. You want progress let's have a little transparency on what moderator is doing what to whom. 20 years I have never had a problem with a moderator until now. Mods for the most part are great but at least one of them is using that to fuck with people and that is not good for the forum IMO.
Are we still talking about the Covid thread? You getting banned for trolling one thread in 20 years (and you did have political posts in there, too) means this place is now the Star board circa 2000?

Well, here's another history lesson... 3 or 4 years ago, we created the Mod transparency thread and gripe thread, because people were tired of random mod abuse. Mod abuse that took place for 15+ years (most of it in good fun, of course) ranging from name changes, 1 day bans, kicking people out of threads because they said Alex Smith sucks, etc.

The irony to the whole "we're the Star board now" is there's actually a lot less mod abuse and what not, and the only thing that's enforced more so now than 5 or 10 or 15 years ago is politics in the Lounge.... and again, that's a 15+ year problem. There's a lot less random "why did this happen to me"/"BAWAN!" these days..... and if someone gets banned from the board or Rompered, etc, it gets posted in the transparency thread. And if you have a question about anything, there's a Gripe thread. You never would have even gotten a response 5 or 10 years ago.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:54 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
All I see is "Event Reminders", "Paid Subscriptions", and "Attachments" under "Miscellaneous".

I always post from my phone and use "At Work", if makes any difference.
Yeah, it's the At Work, I just tried it.... flipping it to full featured will fix it for now. If I remember later, I'll take a look.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up