ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>After 14 years I've been banned from a thread
tmax63 09:52 AM 03-03-2021
Mods,
I've been a member here for 14 years and apparently someone here banned me from the $2.50 gallon gas thread. I want to know why. You can pm me or reply here, i don't care which. I want you to show me anything I've said that was untrue or deserving of a ban. Explain it to me, don't just do it and hide.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:55 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The NFL's stated goal was to raise awareness and foster more discussion.

And yet we're not allowed to discuss it.

Seems a bit counterproductive.
Eh, it can be discussed freely in DC.

And frankly, people in this country aren't capable of having "discussions" about politics anyway. They just turn into finger pointing pissing matches.
[Reply]
scho63 12:58 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Confirmed... we see them in order (unless someone gets unbanned) and your only post was the 7th in the thread.

If nothing else, you have the satisfaction of saying you got banned from the thread before it was the cool thing to do.
Woohoo!!! I am a trendsetter. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 12:59 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Eh, it can be discussed freely in DC.

And frankly, people in this country aren't capable of having "discussions" about politics anyway. They just turn into finger pointing pissing matches.
Do not.
[Reply]
burt 01:01 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Do not.

DO TOO!!!!

[Reply]
Bugeater 01:14 PM 03-04-2021
:-) Donger has turned finger pointing pissing matches into an art form.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:38 PM 03-04-2021
Just got another flurry of thumbs down from another douche I've never heard of - Mugalug. Must be kysir's boyfriend, or maybe his mom? Only downvoted the posts about him.

Apparently I'm the bane of the lurker trolls. :-)
[Reply]
2112 02:57 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Just got another flurry of thumbs down from another douche I've never heard of - Mugalug. Must be kysir's boyfriend, or maybe his mom? Only downvoted the posts about him.

I need to pick up my game, I only get thumbs down from that dumbass Livesteam because his fingers are too fat, and BEP lol I NEED MORE THUMBS DOWN PLEASE!!!
[Reply]
Frazod 03:32 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
I need to pick up my game, I only get thumbs down from that dumbass Livesteam because his fingers are too fat, and BEP lol I NEED MORE THUMBS DOWN PLEASE!!!
I really seem to have a special talent for pissing people off. Seriously, ten other people can articulate the same position as mine in a thread, yet it seems I'm always the one they key in on.

Everybody's gotta be good at something, I guess. :-)
[Reply]
HayWire 03:34 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
As requested
[Reply]
2112 04:25 PM 03-04-2021
I really seem to have a special talent for pissing people off. Seriously, ten other people can articulate the same position as mine in a thread, yet it seems I'm always the one they key in on.

Everybody's gotta be good at something, I guess. :-)
You’re very entertaining. From skip towne lol to Kc native I think I’ve seen them all. Keep up the good work! You’re inspiring new posters everyday!! :-)
[Reply]
2112 04:26 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
As requested
Thanks buddy!
[Reply]
scho63 05:56 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
:-) Donger has turned finger pointing pissing matches into an art form.
He'll argue with Prison Bitch for 10 pages in DC with both fighting for the last word! :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:21 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
You can... in DC. .
Start the thread in DC and not the Lounge when Pro or College sports of any kind take a political stand. It used to be these threads got moved quickly which is fine but some of these have stayed in the Lounge recently and you are not allowed to address the elephant in the room ?? Is all I am saying. Can't have it both ways when Pro Sports gets political and it stays in the Lounge but yet we can't give our political perspective?

I am sorry I offend you so much. I don't know what I've said in the past to piss you off other than make political statements about Pro Sports teams "when they get political" which I see as appropriate at the time because I do respect the rules.

But in the meantime you may want to check your Progressive Gen X tampon because you are leaking everywhere ! Just kidding dude !!:-) Lighten up !:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:50 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Start the thread in DC and not the Lounge when Pro or College sports of any kind take a political stand. It used to be these threads got moved quickly which is fine but some of these have stayed in the Lounge recently and you are not allowed to address the elephant in the room ?? Is all I am saying. Can't have it both ways when Pro Sports gets political and it stays in the Lounge but yet we can't give our political perspective?

I am sorry I offend you so much. I don't know what I've said in the past to piss you off other than make political statements about Pro Sports teams "when they get political" which I see as appropriate at the time because I do respect the rules.

But in the meantime you may want to check your Progressive Gen X tampon because you are leaking everywhere ! Just kidding dude !!:-) Lighten up !:-)
Don't know what to tell ya.... plenty of people keep politics out of 100% of their posts in the Lounge, no matter the topic. And the problem with quickly moving threads to DC is it basically punishes those who want to discuss a topic without politics involved.

All of those people actually can talk about Covid or a team's name change or gas prices, etc... without posting their petulant political opinions.

And if it wasn't for the DCers who are so easily triggered by politics, there could be some level of political discussion, but we end up making rules for for the childish minority.

I'm guessing if we banned all of ~10 Lounge regulars to DC, it would take care of 90%+ of the problem and the other 10% would quickly figure it out after the first warning.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:03 PM 03-04-2021

How sad is someone's life when they care about this:-)
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up