ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 74
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
O.city 02:23 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
I work in the covid-19 testing industry, and I'll go on record as saying that I think the NFL will strike a deal with a company for onsite PCR testing, for every team. All staff will be tested daily along with an Antibody test at the beginning of the season.

Each team has to have the same hardware and methodology so that visiting teams can be tested as well. Antigen testing is cheap and easy, but there are way too many false negatives for something so important. Anything less and you'll see entire teams quarantining in the middle of the season.

This is Roger Goodell's moment. It will be interesting to see if he's up to the task.

edit: obviously there won't be any fans. Teams only.
Doesn't the PCR test have a bit of a time log? I'd think if they can get it where you get quick results it would work maybe?
[Reply]
RunKC 02:23 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
September is still 4 months off. I'd imagine we'll have alot of options therapeutically at that point.
Antigen testing cleared 3 days ago by FDA. Gotta think the NFL is on the phone ready to buy
[Reply]
staylor26 02:23 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
That's what the internet is for. Shop online and have all the shit delivered.
Are you fucking serious with this shit? You must want people to die!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:24 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They don’t have shipt, Instacart or any other delivery service? Even Walmart does pick up.

That’s what my mother in law is doing. She is taking chemo right now for breast cancer and does not leave the house except for aptmts.
They do people like to make excuses. "If im stuck at home so should you or your killing my grandparents"
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:25 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Are you ****ing serious with this shit? You must want people to die!
XD

"You cant ship dairy products!?!?!"

Uh...... I'm pretty sure they make powdered milk and eggs still XD
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:26 PM 05-11-2020
#FIREFAUCI
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:27 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
I work in the covid-19 testing industry, and I'll go on record as saying that I think the NFL will strike a deal with a company for onsite PCR testing, for every team. All staff will be tested daily along with an Antibody test at the beginning of the season.

Each team has to have the same hardware and methodology so that visiting teams can be tested as well. Antigen testing is cheap and easy, but there are way too many false negatives for something so important. Anything less and you'll see entire teams quarantining in the middle of the season.

This is Roger Goodell's moment. It will be interesting to see if he's up to the task.

edit: obviously there won't be any fans. Teams only.
I think most people expect the NFL season to be played. I dont think there is much debate there. The NFL gets 85% of its revenue from TV in the new CBA.

What the question is........are fans going to be allowed in the stands at all? 15K? Full stadiums? etc.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:27 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Actually I'm not, where my issue comes is we can have a total disagreement about how this should be approached and that's fine. The thing is though if what you want to do kills people that don't want to do it that way I have a bit of an issue with that.

I'm not calling you a murderer, that is inflammatory and it's why discussions breakdown in a hurry. There is some valid thought on both sides, I'm never going to side on the idea that we should just go ahead and expose older people just cause hey I need a haircut.
In order to possibly save those people, you have to ruin the lives of a lot more, including children.

This isn’t en either/or thing. People will die either way, and lives will be ruined either way.

Take your “I need a haircut” bs. It’s not about the haircut, it’s about the barber that has 4 kids and supports his family cutting hair. It’s about those kids and there ability to have a somewhat normal life and enjoy their childhood instead of hiding from something that is VERY unlikely to affect them.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:28 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I think most people expect the NFL season to be played. I dont think there is much debate there. The NFL gets 85% of its revenue from TV in the new CBA. Whats in question are fans going to be allowed in the stands at all? 15K? Full stadiums? etc.
I think 15k is fine, better yet let us all come to games and sit in cars outside of stadium. 50k people honking horns on 3 & 10 sounds funny as fuck.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:28 PM 05-11-2020
Are you fucking serious with this shit? You must want people to die!
For the record, I'm not implying that you're a murderous asshole or that you want people to die. I don't think it's inaccurate to say, however, that your tolerance for more people dying is much higher than mine.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:29 PM 05-11-2020
Imagine an Arrowhead parking attendant trying to navigate the logistics of social distance parking and tailgating during the home opener when they can't even handle a normal game.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:29 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Wow.

:-)
Don't just sit there and laugh, pick a fucking side and be willing to fight to the death defending it!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:29 PM 05-11-2020
In order to possibly save those people, you have to ruin the lives of a lot more, including children.

This isn’t en either/or thing. People will die either way, and lives will be ruined either way.

Take your “I need a haircut” bs. It’s not about the haircut, it’s about the barber that has 4 kids and supports his family cutting hair. It’s about those kids and there ability to have a somewhat normal life and enjoy their childhood instead of hiding from something that is VERY unlikely to affect them.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:30 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
For the record, I'm not implying that you're a murderous asshole or that you want people to die. I don't think it's inaccurate to say, however, that your tolerance for more people dying is much higher than mine.
"I'm not saying you want more people to die, I'm just saying you are ok with it"

As if there is any facts to back up your position.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:31 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

"We have to save the grand parents".... That's your argument? I don't fucking care about your grand parent's. I care about my fucking family, keeping them fed and housed.
Yeah, pretty much. That makes us sound like assholes because we're not biting into their faux virtue. They make it seem that their issue is greater than yours and then double down with strawman bullshit, "You don't care about people dying? YOU MONSTER!"

Meanwhile, they don't give a single flying fuck about the well being of your family and livelihood.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 74
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up