ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry was healthy enough to play....but his "spirit" wasn't feeling it
BlackOp 01:26 AM 12-16-2018
I cant believe he said that to reporters...:-). After 4 months of day-to-day reports...and the defense desperately needing him.

Like dude...you are getting $13 million a year to play. It's not up to when you get around to spiritually feeling it... it's about are you healthy enough physically?

They nearly lost to the Ravens because KC couldn't stop the run.

I almost spit my drink out when he said that...
[Reply]
Iconic 11:09 AM 12-16-2018
Of all the things that you pussies can bitch about, this is the one thing you single out. The one player from that secondary that ACTUALLY played with any intensity Thursday night.
Really.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:12 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Stupid thing to say aside, most Chiefs fans are too blinded by rage and disappointment that they can’t and won’t even acknowledge that what you’re saying is completely true. But fuck silver linings!
Gee, why do you suppose Chiefs fans would be blinded by rage and disappointment? If you're new to the team I would be happy to provide some examples. If people want to be pissed off and bitch about it let them do it and back the hell off with the fucking sermons already.

In other words, get over yourself. Christ.
[Reply]
TEX 11:13 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
I'm not defending Berry in this situation, but a team has to be able to count on the other guys ... especially the ones who aren't 3-time all-pros. Let's face it, the dudes they were up against weren't all-pros either.

FAX
I get that, but I think they have already tried to count on the other guys and they have proven, without a doubt, that they can't be counted on... Shoot, Berry was telling those fools where to line up. What if he was in the game and able to do that on the last play? I bet Williams, the guy who burned them the whole game, would not have been WFO in the end zone. :-)

The whole Berry thing has a patience / reward time line. It's heading to the "Not worth it" side of things - The same way it was for all of us when we dated this AWESOME / FINE girl, who was very high maintenance and with whom we had so much invested. Sooner or later, we all realized she was not worth all the trouble, no matter how good she looked on your arm. We all moved on and found better. Didn't want to at the time, but now realize it was the best thing that could have happened.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:16 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Of all the things that you pussies can bitch about, this is the one thing you single out. The one player from that secondary that ACTUALLY played with any intensity Thursday night.
Really.
If a player didn’t play because “I didn’t feel it in my spirit”, what would that make that player?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:18 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Really.
Well, Thursday, he played with intensity for a half when we needed him to play with intensity for 1.3 halves to seal the division. So there's that...
[Reply]
wazu 11:21 AM 12-16-2018
This has to be the only place in all of Chiefs fandom where you can find Berry haters.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:23 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
I get that, but I think they have already tried to count on the other guys and they have proven, without a doubt, that they can't be counted on... Shoot, Berry was telling those fools where to line up. What if he was in the game and able to do that on the last play? I bet Williams, the guy who burned them the whole game, would not have been WFO in the end zone. :-)

The whole Berry thing has a patience / reward time line. It's heading to the "Not worth" is side of things - The same way it was for all of us when we dated this AWESOME / FINE girl, who was very high maintenance and with whom we had so much invested. Sooner or later, we all realized she was not worth all the trouble, no matter how good she looked on your arm. We all moved on and found better. Didn't want to at the time, but now realize it was the best thing that could have happened.
I heard this is what happened with Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston.
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 11:28 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
This has to be the only place in all of Chiefs fandom where you can find Berry haters.
It's not binary. You can appreciate Eric Berry for all that he is done and also recognize that moving on from him in his current state is in the best interest of the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:33 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S:
It's not binary. You can appreciate Eric Berry for all that he is done and also recognize that moving on from him in his current state is in the best interest of the Chiefs.
Sadly, this.

EB is my favorite player. My feelings about this defense take a 180 when he's out on the field.

But if there's any question about his health prognosis going into next year, it's time to say goodbye.
[Reply]
TEX 11:35 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
I heard this is what happened with Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston.
LOL! PROBABLY! Lets just hope that if the Chiefs do that, that they don't move on to an even bigger problem, like Brad did.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:36 AM 12-16-2018
Probably the worst thing he could've realistically said.
[Reply]
chinaski 11:36 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
For which one?
Jennifer heard that Brad may have been cheating on her, so Brad hired Bob Sutton to run defense and he failed. That's why they got a divorce.
[Reply]
TEX 11:37 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Sadly, this.

EB is my favorite player. My feelings about this defense take a 180 when he's out on the field.

But if there's any question about his health prognosis going into next year, it's time to say goodbye.
:-) Great way to explain things.
[Reply]
Bwana 11:38 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
I don't think anyone here "hates Berry," I know I don't. I just want to see the guy out on the field, earning a paycheck and helping out the team. If he doesn't think he can still make it out on the field, he should retire and move on.
[Reply]
TEX 11:51 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I don't think anyone here "hates Berry," I know I don't. I just want to see the guy out on the field, earning a paycheck and helping out the team. If he doesn't think he can still make it out on the field, he should retire and move on.
Exactly the case. Nobody hates Berry. But we all just hate the situation.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up