ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 67
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs
Dante84 04:39 PM 10-15-2020

Kansas City, #ChiefsKingdom, thank you for the opportunity ���� let’s go! pic.twitter.com/6aEY9GaoA7

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) October 15, 2020

pic.twitter.com/mVVZ7KQULX

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 15, 2020

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:07 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
We continued to be fans after a player killed himself in the parking lot.

Nuff said.
Fan on fan murder in the parking lot too. Plus all the shenanigans that Billay has performed at the Hy-Vee gate. We’ve been through it all!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:07 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You already forgot that? Dont blame ya.

Came out later they talked and planned some of it in the locker room.

https://apnews.com/article/3ed898539...68e27c5742e0ad
I was in 5th grade. At that point i was just a Chiefs fan because i was from KC and moved to Cowboys country. *zips up starter jacket*
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:12 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
CEH will see them eventually. He's a rookie and had next to no preseason prep.

Signing a guy like Bell is a win for him in more ways than one.
Totally agree. He'll learn it with experience and it's not like his vision is bad. It's just that leveons vision is that good.

This is absolutely a great move for CEH. I've been nervous as hell about the 25 touches a game. Hes not used to nfl seasons. This will keep CEH fresher for the playoffs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:13 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Totally agree. He'll learn it with experience and it's not like his vision is bad. It's just that leveons vision is that good.

This is absolutely a great move for CEH. I've been nervous as hell about the 25 touches a game. Hes not used to nfl seasons. This will keep CEH fresher for the playoffs.
And hopefully extend his career. CEH will be here long after Bell is gone.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:14 AM 10-16-2020
Sammy Watkins has averaged 553 yards a season over his last 4

Bell has averaged 640 receiving while rushing for almost 1200...this includes last year with the Jets...

He has really only played one season with NY...and still put up 1200 all purpose yards on that dumpster fire of a team.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:15 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Sammy Watkins has averaged 553 yards a season over his last 4

Bell has averaged 640 receiving while rushing for almost 1200...this includes last year with the Jets...
He's going to have an impact, for sure. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:19 AM 10-16-2020
I want Bell and CEH to each average around 15 touches per game.

Bell, CEH, and Washington is easily a top 10-12 RB situation in the league right now.

We made a weakness a strength with very little risk.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:26 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I want Bell and CEH to each average around 15 touches per game.

Bell, CEH, and Washington is easily a top 10-12 RB situation in the league right now.

We made a weakness a strength with very little risk.
This would be ideal.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:27 AM 10-16-2020
Bell has only played one season since 2018...and is only 28.

I dont think he's washed up at all....just went to a terrible situation for a year.

I think people confuse him with Antonio Brown....but the Steelers did him dirty. They wouldn't give him the contract he earned.... then tried to milk him on consecutive franchise tags. Their PR team went public with it...trying to pressure him into playing. He played nice...and signed the 1st franchise tag thinking there were going to take care of him. He was only 26....

He told them to go **** themselves after that...and got his financial security with the Jets.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:28 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Monty:
I can't wait for Bell to rip off a long TD run, if only to shut up the naysayers here. There's no possible way that this is a bad thing for all parties involved. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. :-)
I don’t get why any Chiefs fan would be against this move.

There is minimal risk for the Chiefs and a huge potential upside.

And for the people (excluding fantasy football geeks) who are worried about the impact on CEH... Bell’s signing just makes CEH’s role what was originally planned before Damien Williams opted out.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:33 AM 10-16-2020
I'm still trying to figure out where how Bell is a locker room cancer. Where the fuck did that narrative come from?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:34 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'm still trying to figure out where how Bell is a locker room cancer. Where the fuck did that narrative come from?
Apparently because he held out one time and some teammates were butthurt about it.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:36 AM 10-16-2020
I'm still trying to figure out where how Bell is a locker room cancer. Where the **** did that narrative come from?
Adam Gase.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:37 AM 10-16-2020
The narrative I've heard from friends in KC: "Fuck Bell. He wants to be a rapper and doesn't care about football".

I'll quote stats, age, his unique ability as a receiver who can line up virtually anywhere and their answers have been "We'll see".
[Reply]
wazu 09:44 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The narrative I've heard from friends in KC: "Fuck Bell. He wants to be a rapper and doesn't care about football".

I'll quote stats, age, his unique ability as a receiver who can line up virtually anywhere and their answers have been "We'll see".
Curious - which stats do you quote? I'm guessing they need to be from 2018 or earlier.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 67
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up