« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 09:44 PM 04-02-2023
Funny how this turned into a discussion about the WNBA. Nobody cares about the WNBA and Caitlin Clark or whoever isn't going to suddenly make it popular.

Women's college basketball on the other hand doesn't need the men's version to financially keep it afloat. 4.5 million viewers for Friday nights games. WNBA playoff games get what, couple hundred thousand maybe? Clark will probably make way more in NIL in college then she would ever get from a WNBA contract.

For the record, I can count on one hand how many women's basketball games I've purposely watched in my lifetime that didn't have someone I personally know playing, but I know plenty of people who are into it at the college level. Clark is something worth watching though.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 09:56 PM 04-02-2023
And not that I care much, but Clark does her schtick on the court during play where trash talking is supposed to occur not after the game to rub it in after they lost. What the LSU chick did is the equivalent of Tyreek chasing people down and throwing up deuces in people's faces at mid field after the game is over. Lame ass sportsmanship.
[Reply]
ARROW2 10:06 PM 04-02-2023
Is it just me or does she look a little tranny?
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:17 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by golfindude:
Whatever Caitlin supposedly did or said, it was before the game was over and the winner decided. After the game was decided, Caitlin was pure class. The LSU mouth, not a good winner which is why I called her classless.
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
And not that I care much, but Clark does her schtick on the court during play where trash talking is supposed to occur not after the game to rub it in after they lost.
Not sure why people are moving the goal posts on this. She did things on the court...during the game...thats how the conversation started here.

When asked about it post game she didn't apologize it.

The desire to clutch pearls by some is hilarious. I mean...we are Chiefs fans...I honestly have no idea where this pedestal from some is coming from.

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:18 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Is it just me or does she look a little tranny?
It's just you. :-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:23 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the hilarious thing about the WNBA is they are driving themselves further into the ground with their players demanding more money due to "equality" or "equity" or whatever the new social justice buzzword is these days

that's what happens when you put women in charge
They can demand the moon and stars far as I'm concerned. At the end of the day it's a business. It's hard to ask for more when the ratings are low.
[Reply]
ARROW2 10:27 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
It's just you. :-)

So would you hit it? LOL!
[Reply]
ARROW2 10:33 PM 04-02-2023
Interesting, given that a lot on here accuse the Chiefs cheerleaders of being tranny, serious or not and not see any Jawanna man in Clark....
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:39 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Not sure why people are moving the goal posts on this. She did things on the court...during the game...thats how the conversation started here.

When asked about it post game she didn't apologize it.

The desire to clutch pearls by some is hilarious. I mean...we are Chiefs fans...I honestly have no idea where this pedestal from some is coming from.

Yeah, Travis Kelce pissed on Cincinnati's fucking grave, but her pointing at her finger is an issue. WTF?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:53 PM 04-02-2023
:-) .... :-)... :-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:55 PM 04-02-2023
Tyreek made a highly interesting post on the difference in the two team's locker rooms. Dang man.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:56 PM 04-02-2023
My son played against Clark's brother in the HS playoffs this year. That's all I've got.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:58 PM 04-02-2023
I wish Lebron would just drown himself in antifreeze already. Dude isn't even likable.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 11:14 PM 04-02-2023
Would you pay for her OnlyFans? :-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:53 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
Would you pay for her OnlyFans? :-)
All of you need to cease and desist on making comments like this about our little three point shooting angel.:-)
[Reply]
Page 24 of 125
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up